May 22, 2024, 08:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have Aliens Visited Earth ?
Yes - 32 (50.8%)
No - 13 (20.6%)
Maybe - 11 (17.5%)
Polls Suck & Spoetnik is Gay ! - 6 (9.5%)
Goats !!!111ONE - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Have Aliens Visited Earth ?  (Read 7088 times)
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:44:45 AM

No doubt about it!
We all have heard news about there being seen UFO's but they all hide it from us, so we will never know

We will know if they tell us about it, but for now no proofs that aliens viseted our planet. But maybe somebody saw them and just scared to tell it to other people..

zsobro

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:00:27 PM

problem with the "proof" is that there is basically no proving method for that because anything can be faked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAheI1bRl5g
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:16:11 AM

What always bugs me is the Technology based proof people say.

I have a bunch of complete TV series downloaded on this subject and some of them are pretty bad.
I also have a collection of Specials such as "Aliens.On.The.Moon-The.Truth.Exposed.2014.480p.HDTV.x264-mSD"
I tend to delete the crappier ones over time though..

Anyway what i am driving at is this..

People who think Aliens have visited us in modern times point to our own technology as proof.
They say our inventions like the Microchip and Transistors etc are proof and stolen reversed Alien tech.
BUT !
If you look at the tech itself it really is not "rocket science"  Grin
These are innovations brought on by figuring out common things about our environment etc.
This tech we have is not magic !
It's simply a byproduct of technological evolution that has actually taken a good amount of time.
It's not like someone all of a sudden said hey i am selling Cell Phones now..
NOPE ..this was all a refinement and a building up of 1 thing into another and so on.

I think the people who believe this are probably a little on the less technically skilled side.
..trying not to call you guys stupid Wink

And i don't mean i seen 1 guy say that above once..
I have seen a LOT of TV shows for example with them repeating the same crap.
This fucking guy has pushed stupid shit like this for ages.. Wikipedia - Bill Byrnes

UFOlogy

Birnes believes that Earth has been visited by many different types of extraterrestrials, and that pictures taken by NASA have been airbrushed to remove any evidence of alien activity.[1] Birnes speculates that NASA may have taken missions to the Moon after Apollo 17, but these missions were kept secret from the public due to alien interference and new-found extraterrestrial artifacts. Birnes claims that NASA made three additional trips to the Moon; Apollo 18, Apollo 19, and Apollo 20. Additionally, he claims that the Apollo 13 incident was actually an extraterrestrial attack meant to scare humans away from landing on the Moon.[4]

Birnes’s credibility was called into question when a UFO sighting over Morris County, New Jersey, on January 5, 2009, featured on the show UFO Hunters was later recognized as a hoax designed to be a social experiment.[5]

FUD first & ask questions later™
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:49:08 PM

I only know of 1 Alien who visited earth

satoshi nakamoto

Haven't heard of his whereabouts since 2010
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834