Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin wallet recovery service! Low price -- QUICK & EASY.  (Read 1106 times)
DankCoins (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:32:21 AM

DankCoin's WALLET RECOVERY SERVICE!
Hi, for a while I will be offering my wallet recovery service. Basically I will try everything I can to recover the password to your wallet. I have a private script & a really strong computer that can crack passwords that are really high & will be left on for days until it can get the password.

I have years of experience in cracking so I know exactly what I'm doing, and depending on the time it took my computer to crack it that is how much I charge. I'll aim to provide cheap prices, & the more you can remember about your password the cheaper it is.

You will give me your wallet.dat or wallet file & I will brute force it, there are two things.
1 - If you have any part of your password that will make it much easier for me and you. I can set it & we will be done much faster.

2 - I will not give up on a password. Unless it's 50045025043 characters then I will not stop until I get it done. If for some reason I can't manage to do it or it starts to cost me too much, I will stop & wish you the best of luck getting it done.

The price that we decide on will be held by escrow & will either be released to me after I crack the wallet or returned to you if I can't.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:52:14 AM

Magical words from Mawster shorena
How exactly do you work? Do you just get the wallet file and we hope you are not greedy?
DankCoins (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:53:44 AM

It's pretty self explanatory.
I crack the password, send you wallet, you change PW or whatever you want, escrow releases funds.
I won't take anything because I'm not greedy, I'd make more money doing this then taking from one person. Besides, I know how losing money feels so I'm not like that.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:56:19 AM

I won't take anything because I'm not greedy
Uh yeah, gimme 10 BTC as well, I'm not greedy. Who is to say that you won't scam anyone and come back later on another newbie account? At any rate, there are already many trusted people who can recover your wallet. What new thing are you offering?
DankCoins (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:00:28 AM

Wow. I try to help & I get a negative trust from Vod.
But of course he can't give a negative to those scammers in the Lending section.

Lmao this is why I hate forums.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:02:43 AM

Well Hi! I would like to use this service. I had my wallet on blockchain.info to which I have no access anymore since I forget the password. I have not saved any private keys or any files .I was used to input my password and access the wallet with pre-saved private key.Now I have formatted my computer and newly installed chrome so no information saved could be retrived. If you can crack my wallet it was 20btc.Keep 10 for you give me 10.Sounds like a deal? Wink
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:02:59 AM

Wow. I try to help
No , you are trying to offer a service which many trusted members already are offering. You have no way to guarantee that you will not be keeping the wallet funds for yourself.
But of course he can't give a negative to those scammers in the Lending section.
[/quote
He was AFK for some time, expect some free negs.
Awesome, cause I'd love it if you left.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:48:09 PM

If you hate forums then you can always get out from here and start your own wallet recovery company Tongue

NEVER trust this kind of service with newbies member as they could easily steal your coins, i've seen green member doing this work swiftly and more trusted Tongue
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:28:36 AM

I'd make more money doing this then taking from one person.

You can take all the coins from one person and ruin the reputation of your *4* post  account.

Then you can start another account and do it again as many times as necessary.

Post your offer from your real account, put your real reputation on the line, and maybe more people will trust you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:36:48 AM

Well this seems like a complete scam. What collateral can you give? Otherwise, I can see why he gave you a negative trust.
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:02:14 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 05:45:52 PM by BTCBLOGGER

If you really have very strong computer then i have a wallet with 10 BTC in it can you brute force it.
Yes, you can keep all the bitcoins of the address okay?
https://blockchain.info/address/1AdU3EcimMFN7JLJtceSyrmFYE3gF5ZnGj

Go to my website http://tricklocker.com/ and try brute force Passphrase to get the address 1AdU3EcimMFN7JLJtceSyrmFYE3gF5ZnGj

You have to make a script that can put passphase in the field and must able to compare the bitcoin address to 1AdU3EcimMFN7JLJtceSyrmFYE3gF5ZnGj

the passphrase is 8 characters long, only alphanumerics. For example, 'b234FEzz'.

Why i'm not trying because there are total 218340105584896 combinations.

You only have 15 days to try as the bitcoins are transferred to another bitcoin address on  January 1, 2016

Will not pay you anything for this but you have to provide me private key and passphase of the address in last after transferring all bitcoins to your address.

techmanuk

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 02:25:35 PM

If you really have very strong computer then i have a wallet with 10 BTC in it can you brute force it.

Go to my website http://tricklocker.com/ and try brute force Passphrase to get the address 1AdU3EcimMFN7JLJtceSyrmFYE3gF5ZnGj

You have to make a script that can put passphase in the field and must able to compare the bitcoin address to 1AdU3EcimMFN7JLJtceSyrmFYE3gF5ZnGj

the passphrase is 8 characters long, only alphanumerics. For example, 'b234FEzz'.

You only have 15 days to try as the bitcoins are transferred to another bitcoin address on  January 1, 2016

Will not pay you anything for this but you have to provide me private key of the address in last after transferring all bitcoins to your address.

Sounds like a nice challenge. Is it open to everybody, or just OP? Smiley
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:43:44 PM

Will not pay you anything for this but you have to provide me private key of the address in last after transferring all bitcoins to your address.

Sounds like a nice challenge. Is it open to everybody, or just OP? Smiley
absolutely open for all.
mody0101

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:27:58 PM

Hello All
Can You recover my BIP38 Password?
i have 2.3 BTC in this offline wallet:
https://blockchain.info/address/1M3Wv7qNL7t3Yr7r5g8hyL8uMGVrM4XBSY
i created it using bitaddress.org and forget the password,
i want to crack the password and i have the private key and know password suggetions
For any one want to try to recover the password, i have other another wallet that is have no coins and have same password, so you can crack it and give me the password and i would pay you 20% of the BTC  "0.45 BTC" if you can crack it
anyone can contact me and i would give him password suggetions
here is all info
bitaddress.org
public key: 1MPDjg3DK1GDuoeLEJXDELGUGsrRFt1eYU
privare key: 6PnURfHuPd9asZ8GLtxstBhGSoYJzc7zAxPax2mamxZaTuivJTDv1NTydF
Good luck!
regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: