Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | SCAM  (Read 1328 times)
Scam-Detective (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:05:23 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 03:08:02 PM by Scam-Detective

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:07:00 PM

=== TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR===

Whatever that newbie account was talking about, me having a sold account, is plain bullshit.
Look at the thread he links to. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111201.msg11805223#msg11805223

It talks about a HERO account with 2844 posts on July 6, 2015.

Now look at my profile, today. That's right. 2704 posts.

This has nothing to do with my account!! I dont even have that amount of posts

It takes 30seconds to read something and compare that information with the reality.

People, please report this wannabe. It only takes you 30 seconds to verify my post, compared to his.
Scam-Detective (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:11:37 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 03:08:26 PM by Scam-Detective

Reaper301

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

♞MustangCoin♞

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 04:57:37 PM

Ok then why you have that wonderful neutral trust rating on your profile and why you haveny done anything about that. Your most of the recent posts are in wall street talks which no one bother to read that who is talking yo whom and what gibbresh stuff they are writting.

And yes deletion of post will become your total post count less once in a month when mods reconcile their databases.

You can delete those posts saying that your account is on sale but you cannot delete others posts espa ially when they quoted you. If you are this much legit then face these acqusitions in your thread of BUILD and stop deleting posts or offer escrow in your so called ico/ ipo thing

No doubt if you have working code then you did a nice job then why to afraid of offering escrow

realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:09:10 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

http://puu.sh/lViso/60cfb08ccf.png

Everyone can delete his own posts etc

no wait, you did not post for a month on purpose of course Roll Eyes

Also the activity matched perfectly with the activity the account had in july  Cheesy

They can't delete posts that were quoted like in screenshot
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111201.msg11805249#msg11805249

ok, I have very old addresses that I still use, so ok, I will sign an address more than 3 months old.

just serious bidders and buyers. will provide to the winning bid all the info. 

I'm going to assume that the OP goofed and this is the account for sale.

Account was obvious for sale in July.  The account owner posted in the sell thread using account for sale then deleted post but was captured in quote.

They talk of escrow for stage 3 but stage 1 and 2 are 75% of the supply.

Quick update: I've contacted Sebastian today for escrowing Stage 3 presale.

They already moving bitcoin from presale address.

Scam 
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 06:28:24 PM

Funny read,  but you should not need to hide behind a newbie account to post this.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:54:16 AM

coinbuilder is scam

From other thread:

too early to say scam btw...I will wait the stage 2 and the feedback from who will try the full version of the wallet.

Note we still didn't get a clear answer from Yuri of C-Cex regarding the condition of releasing funds (or refunding the investors). They did not say whether they will need just simple wallet or the coin generator tool. Looks like they will release the funds when they get the wallet, and as the generator will now be separated from wallet (very conveniently!! Grin ), this means zero guarantee to buyers.
If this turns to be a scam (and I am 95% sure it will), there is no protection from C-cex, unless C-Cex posts here again and clarifies their previous post!

Why you think c-cex would refund anyone the btc?  They are part of scam.  It is always that way.  Never do they refund btc.  Never will they refund ever.  They will always find reason to not refund btc .   

Merry Christmas coinbuilder scammer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:31:22 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 06:32:50 PM by cisahasa

Funny read,  but you should not need to hide behind a newbie account to post this.

i wont, i say it aloud:
looked devs earlier posts and there is something that kicks out..

why the cap between messages:
November 11, 2015  -->   December 13, 2015
also style of posts changes from newbie to pro.
this is a sold account

GAME OVER.

cisahasa
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:56:19 PM

Whatever that newbie account was talking about, me having a sold account, is plain bullshit.
Look at the thread he links to. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111201.msg11805223#msg11805223

It takes 30seconds to read something and compare that information with the reality.

People, please report this wannabe. It only takes you 30 seconds to verify my post, compared to his.

im interested how the wallet would build the source.
and you may choose any rules,algos, etc you want..
any OS! qt, daemon, source..

if i could just get tickets to basic builders i could understantd that, or person who builds it manually.
but all the files needed to compile wallets takes about 2gb about my hdd space.
so you have much coding and quite BIG wallet coming...

please elaborate how small 20-30mb wallet will do the same work?

in my mind it gives only money from stupid people to you.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:57:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289534

Tried telling you guys on Day One  Smiley

Now stop the bullshit on my topic or GTFO. It clearly proofs some of you are to stupid to breath.

Exit fud now!

Six months is plenty of time for hero to legendary. It's easy to lower post count by deleting posts, which you seem to have done in the link below. Care to address this post of yours? Deleting mistakes don't delete quotes that happen before you notice  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111201.msg11805249#msg11805249

ok, I have very old addresses that I still use, so ok, I will sign an address more than 3 months old.

just serious bidders and buyers. will provide to the winning bid all the info.  

I'm going to assume that the OP goofed and this is the account for sale.

I do not believe Yuriy from c-cex was aware of this when he posted the ICO. I believe he was also deceived and lied to, as he was seeking the truth just as hard as I was today

So before we got into a chat on Skype, you mentioned that these posts were about selling yet another account, which means in addition to your main 'alt' account, you happened to have two Heros just chillin. I'm sure they were not bought accounts to put something like a big gambling signature in or anything. Penny chasing at its finest, really.. So let's cut to Skype now  Wink

[1:33:18 PM] *** C-CEX.com added iGotSpots, Tarmi bitcoin ***
[1:33:19 PM] C-CEX.com: Hi here
[1:33:30 PM] C-CEX.com: Let's make sure everything is all right
[1:33:39 PM] C-CEX.com: And don't kill this ICO
[1:33:44 PM] C-CEX.com: Or stop it if it is all scam
[1:33:58 PM] iGotSpots: What name were you trying to sell? If you can PM me from, or prove you had a second name that fits those numbers I will delete my post
[1:35:01 PM] C-CEX.com: I don't know a reason of iGotSpot's hate Smiley But if he is fighting for truth - I just want to make sure he is right or not.
[1:35:12 PM] C-CEX.com: I think he will bring apologies if he is wrong. He is good person.
[1:35:24 PM] iGotSpots: It's not hate, i just don't like bullshit
[1:35:33 PM] C-CEX.com: ok ok Smiley
[1:35:34 PM] iGotSpots: yes, if i am wrong i will delete post and say i am satisfied
[1:35:51 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: It's hate.
[1:35:57 PM] C-CEX.com: Smiley lol
[1:35:57 PM] iGotSpots: dude
[1:36:00 PM] iGotSpots: yuriy knows how i am
[1:36:05 PM] iGotSpots: i hate like 3 people
[1:36:07 PM] iGotSpots: you are not one of them
[1:36:17 PM] C-CEX.com: wait, let's keep conversation in reasonable manner
[1:36:26 PM] C-CEX.com: no abuses, just facts
[1:36:31 PM] iGotSpots: i am taking your pm as true
[1:36:36 PM] iGotSpots: just tell me the other name you tried selling
[1:36:49 PM] iGotSpots: prove it was yours and im good
[1:37:12 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Look, my secondary account has been sold using trusted escrow in all confidentiality. So i'm not able to tell you what account is was, nor can i send you any PM from that account.
[1:37:27 PM] iGotSpots: you have to see how bad this all looks..
[1:37:32 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Don't seek for proof about my secondary account, seek for proof for this account
[1:37:46 PM] iGotSpots: i am, thats why i posted a quote you wrote on that name
[1:37:49 PM] iGotSpots: and then deleted
[1:37:52 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Like i told you in PM, find any BTC address i posted, i'll sign you a messafe
[1:38:09 PM] iGotSpots: ok hold on
[1:38:25 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Now i truly get the reason why coin devs use new accounts for creating a new coin
[1:38:46 PM] iGotSpots: well dont try selling accounts and it wont matter
[1:38:50 PM] iGotSpots: nobody ever thinks im not me
[1:39:00 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: You really are as bad as people make you look.
[1:39:00 PM] iGotSpots: listen
[1:39:00 PM] iGotSpots: im not mad at you or anything
[1:39:04 PM] iGotSpots: i actually like your coin
[1:39:07 PM] iGotSpots: ask yuriy, i said it earlier
[1:39:16 PM] iGotSpots: calm down lol
[1:39:23 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Look at my topic
[1:39:30 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: people already leaving because YOU post on it!
[1:39:32 PM] iGotSpots: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177827.msg1893513#msg1893513
[1:39:39 PM] iGotSpots: yes and if i post i was wrong it will mean a lot more
[1:39:44 PM] iGotSpots: i will even go in c-cex and say it
[1:40:04 PM] iGotSpots: theres one of your first posts
[1:40:31 PM] iGotSpots: wait that might not be yours actually
[1:40:53 PM] iGotSpots: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215749.msg2276516#msg2276516
[1:40:55 PM] iGotSpots: theres one
[1:41:01 PM] iGotSpots: 1EZYXWqYKFLHh5MPNK3gC2QC5Gyg6xUGif
[1:42:43 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: The first one i can use to sign a message if i'm able to export my private keys to a wallet, no problem.
[1:42:56 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Now, i wont sign YOU a message. I'll sign one for this exchange
[1:43:09 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Do what you feel you need to do
[1:43:19 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: i'm removing your posts and leaving this conversation.
[1:43:20 PM] iGotSpots: you can be as mad at me as you want i dont care, im trying to protect the 'investors'
[1:43:26 PM] iGotSpots: dude
[1:43:30 PM] iGotSpots: calm yourself
[1:43:34 PM] iGotSpots: we are both on your side..
[1:43:58 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: No we're not.
[1:44:12 PM] C-CEX.com: There is easier way. Do you controll that address?
[1:44:19 PM] iGotSpots: we are trying really hard to help you here..
[1:44:19 PM] C-CEX.com: I can send some dust and you just send me it back ok?
[1:44:22 PM] C-CEX.com: https://blockchain.info/address/1EZYXWqYKFLHh5MPNK3gC2QC5Gyg6xUGif
[1:44:24 PM] C-CEX.com: now it's 0 balance
[1:45:53 PM] iGotSpots: if you start deleting posts you know im going to make a thread with this whole log..
[1:46:04 PM  iGotSpots: its best to settle it here and let me post apology if im wrong
[1:46:36 PM] iGotSpots: i dont know why you think im against you
[1:46:38 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Do whatever you like spots. Your extortion methods are having no influence over me.
[1:46:40 PM] iGotSpots: i like your idea..
[1:46:44 PM] iGotSpots: extortion what are you talking about
[1:46:47 PM] iGotSpots: i dont want anything from you lol
[1:46:51 PM] C-CEX.com: Let's go back to reasonable speaking
[1:46:54 PM] iGotSpots: dude, calm down
[1:46:55 PM] C-CEX.com: Just facts please
[1:47:10 PM] C-CEX.com: So what about that address?
[1:47:10 PM] iGotSpots: you wanted me to give you a btc address to sign, i did, now youre mad?
[1:47:22 PM  iGotSpots: just end this now and sign it or do the dust send with c-cex
[1:48:12 PM] C-CEX.com: As I understand - that address posted long time ago by that account and it will proove it was not sold right?
[1:48:26 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Why on earth do i need to explain myself to one of crypto's biggest scam artists?! What's the deal here?
[1:48:30 PM] iGotSpots: yes that was one of his first posts
[1:48:33 PM] iGotSpots: on this account
[1:48:50 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Yes, but i'll confirm when back at home if i have the address in my blockchain or electrum account
[1:49:05 PM] C-CEX.com: Ok. Let's wait for it. Thank you very much.
[1:51:13 PM] C-CEX.com: What about deleting that message and not posting anything untill we find out?
[1:51:46 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: I'm fine with his message
[1:51:52 PM] iGotSpots: it wont matter its already quoted
[1:51:58 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: He's just trying to find out what account has been sold
[1:52:03 PM] iGotSpots: yes
[1:52:06 PM] iGotSpots: listen tarmi
[1:52:08 PM] iGotSpots: for real dude
[1:52:14 PM] iGotSpots: i dont give a shit if its sold or not
[1:52:23 PM] iGotSpots: i really dont care, i assume everyone i talk to is a fake
[1:52:35 PM] iGotSpots: and i especially dont want to hurt yuriys business
[1:53:06 PM] C-CEX.com: I'm not fake !!!
[1:53:15 PM] C-CEX.com: I'm Yuriy!
[1:53:24 PM] iGotSpots: yes i know but if you host ico's for sold accounts and fake names you know what people say
[1:53:28 PM] iGotSpots: thats all we want to avoid really
[1:53:34 PM] C-CEX.com: yes - that's bad
[1:53:37 PM] C-CEX.com: so let's find out
[1:53:50 PM] iGotSpots: we just want people to be who they say they are, thats all, no drama is needed
[1:54:05 PM] iGotSpots: whatever you are mad at me for in the past doesnt matter, work on this first then hate me later
[1:55:04 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: Sure, i'll just start a new account and relaunch the thread, problem solved. And then you wonder why so many people get scammed around. Dev's should almost be affraid to use their real accounts
[1:55:27 PM] iGotSpots: you are taking this the total wrong way
[1:55:41 PM] iGotSpots: i want you to be who you say you are, legendary coins are good..
[1:55:54 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: It has your name on it, it's over now.
[1:56:01 PM] iGotSpots: what are you talking about
[1:56:06 PM] Tarmi bitcoin: You + Keyzer in one thread
[1:56:11 PM] iGotSpots: stop being evasive
[1:56:14 PM] iGotSpots: i dont even know who that is
[1:56:17 PM] iGotSpots: nor do i care
[1:56:36 PM] iGotSpots: you call me a scammer but we are trying to stop people from faking..
[1:56:38 PM] *** Tarmi bitcoin has left ***

------------

You need to run home to get control of your wallet? Cool, that's a totally acceptable reason for needing some time, right? No reason to call me a scammer the whole time because you're being backed into a corner.. It's all good, though, stress is a bitch, I get it

So we waited for an hour..... then continued waiting.... During this time, you'll notice a flood of FUD and scam talk about me in c-cex chat from the usual suspects in a case like this. I wonder if the seller of the account took a while to get your message.. BUT FINALLY, came a confirmation of an address that was hand (Skype) delivered by a well-known.. um, character, around these parts. For this, we venture to the land of waffles and meat helmets to meet the brother of someone we have all come to.. be aware of, I guess, who has been passing the time talking shit about me with the troll squad on c-cex while the seller took his sweet ass time getting back to him

Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, this brother.. where were you while we had a Skype conversation hours ago that could have nipped this entire thing in the bud? First this account was held by you the whole time, you just needed to go home and find the keys. Sure, that's reasonable enough, so we waited.. (I should add, that between the time of you needing to go home to confirm your account and the actual message, you have not changed IPs on your multiple names on Skype; you aren't fooling anyone, but it's interesting how you can 'be' in multiple places at once), and finally a few hours later it comes! Your brother must have met you at your house, because he was also using the same IP to send the message confirming that you controlled the address. This is very easy to confirm with publicly available information from Skype

It's been a long afternoon of waiting for you to come up with evidence that I was wrong and I know it's getting late in Belgium. Instead of continuing with the rather entertaining story I was planning to write, I will just sum it up like this instead..

So here we sit, my speculations of this situation. Use it how you will, my crypto-friends:
  • OP is a suspected sold account, however, a message has been signed to an old BTC address, but for the following reason:
  • I believe buyer is still in contact with seller as it took many hours to accomplish this simple task and self-posted proof by OP shows account was for sale
  • It's rare that someone doubts who a legendary is and when asked to prove long-term ownership during an ICO, gets very hostile
  • If someone asks who a 'known' user is, we have no problem showing that. For example, nobody doubts that I am iGotSpots

TL;DR.. This puts me in a really awkward position, because I really don't want to harm c-cex's reputation or income; I really like Yuriy and want c-cex to succeed. Their platform is excellent and works well, responds fast, but he gets a bad rep from people like this taking advantage of his good nature (if you guys have not had a chance to speak with @Support on c-cex, I highly recommend it). So the real question that I've been struggling with for the last hour or so is whether or not I tell people that this is really just another ICO from Bitspender.. I think I'll keep it quiet for now and just leave it up to you guys to draw that conclusion for yourself

I do not believe Yuriy from c-cex was aware of this when he posted the ICO. I believe he was also deceived and lied to, as he was seeking the truth just as hard as I was today

Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:08:51 PM

Seems this thread was first spots  Wink

Good find man
cisahasa
Legendary