Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: do you take anything out of Spoetnik mouth serious?
yes, he is always right - 16 (21.9%)
sometimes he has a point - 14 (19.2%)
he is mostly wrong - 16 (21.9%)
he is always wrong - 9 (12.3%)
i dont care because of his writing style - 18 (24.7%)
Total Voters: 73

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] do you take anything out of Spoetnik mouth serious?  (Read 4320 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:52:48 PM

You better be !
I'll fade ya bruh  Angry

rokkyroad don't be butthurt over my leetness.
i know you mad bro but come on respect a playa !

Everything i say is..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:27:32 PM

Learn how to use a forum idiots.
I love how staff are so eager to move my topics on me but post shit like this it's left as is.
Good job "Staff"  Roll Eyes

And this is not moved to trash for being a duplicate like many of my posts ?

onemorexmr (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:55:05 PM

Learn how to use a forum idiots.
I love how staff are so eager to move my topics on me but post shit like this it's left as is.
Good job "Staff"  Roll Eyes

And this is not moved to trash for being a duplicate like many of my posts ?

here is the post where i offered you to delete this thread if you want to.
please leave this thread and show at least some respect to that op - that thread over there has nothing to do with you or me.

I could go on but i think OP's name say sit all..
He's a Monero shill.
And that crew has been made at me lately (look at my negative rating for details)
ALL of it was born out of criticizing Monero.
That about sums it up.

Ok i want to be honest to you: I usually try not to shill. I have that username and sig because i believe in Monero.

I already told you why i made this thread. IF you feel offended by it please tell me and i try to delete / lock it whatever you want. i am autistic and that means that its hard for me to see what others feel about my actions. that does not mean that i want to harm or offend anyone (i sometimes make an exception if i think someone scams - like i think about evan. but thats OffTopic here as i dont think you are a scammer)

i also was on medication a year ago and now i am a pensioner at age 35. so i think we are (at least a little) in a similar situation (although we have a different view on some things).

so i say: sorry

i'll also anwer that post over there here:

Nice try my Trolling big mouth game playing friend.
I publicly told you there was already a Poll topic almost identical to the one you said you planned on making.
So i said why not bump that one ?

you said that after i made this thread. and i have to admin: i just didnt check if there is already a poll. didnt know you are that famous :-D

Nope.. you insisted on making yet ANOTHER topic dedicated to me being a Troll etc.
And everyone knows i am right because they have seen 20 of them in the last couple years.
You are full of shit.
And a cry baby because i criticized your favorite coin.

something to laugh for me before go to bed ;-)

I also do not recall you offering to close the topic.
Seems you made it for a reason so why play dumb and back peddle now ?

You want to run around Trolling on people man up to it.. don't be a coward.
What kind of childish Trolling brat goes and creates a Poll topic called "[POLL] Do you take what Spoetnik says seriously"
That was intended to be a serious discussion ?
Fuck no.. you were being a little trolling bitch and every single person here knows it.
Maybe i should do the same exact thing back on you now ?

if you want to you can make a poll about me.. but i dont think it'll get much attention (not that i would care much)
and yes i was interested in a serious discussion - if you believe it or not is obviously up to you

By the way you posted it in the wrong forum section on purpose too Every heard of the reputation section ?.

i think it is ontopic here, because you are mainly active in the altcoin section. if a mod disagress he can ofc delete or move this thread (just report it)

People that is why you should avoid Monero.
The people involved with it are toxic and cancerous to Crypto.

IF anyone should kill themselves it's these Monero idiots.

anyone is free to have its own opinion. to judge a currency because of some users of its community is just silly.

btw i end the discussion with you now by hitting the ignore button. i dont see any sense in it. feel free to continue to cry how superb you are or how bad monero seems to you. that also means that my offer to close this thread is no longer valid, because i cant see it. if it gets quoted i'll do it.

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 11:05:50 PM

btw i end the discussion with you now by hitting the ignore button. i dont see any sense in it. feel free to continue to cry how superb you are or how bad monero seems to you. that also means that my offer to close this thread is no longer valid, because i cant see it. if it gets quoted i'll do it.

Welcome to a world without the dysfunctional rants of Spoetnik--birds chirp, the sun shines, the food tastes better, it's beautiful.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:19:28 PM

Monero.

Is that short enough for ya Rant Baby ?

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:40:18 AM

a "How to scam people on bitcointalk" ebook for $5 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1296014.0;topicseen
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:45:37 PM

The voting options offered here are a little strange. Spoetnik does not even understand the need for privacy. Without privacy, there is no freedom, and hence there is no Spoetnik trumpeting his utter ramblings supplied by the freedom of speech.
IanDeMartino

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:35:30 PM

I've seen him call out scam coins before most people, and he has done his fair share of research to expose them. While he can be a bit reckless in what he says sometimes and will post evidence that hasn't been completely confirmed, he if right more often than he is wrong. Ignore him at your own peril.

I think he is one of the forum's most important contributors.

But then, "important" is a far different word than "popular" and sometimes it is hard to be both.

Personally, I think it is usually a good sign if someone is equally hated and loved.

Also, people should realize that while Spoetnik has called out scams successfully, even his opinion is just an opinion. Do your own research before deciding if you agree with him or not. That said, he is a great "first warning" system.

PS Sorry Spoetnik, for talking about you as if you aren't here. Much love and all that.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 02:28:02 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 04:02:49 PM by generalizethis

I've seen him call out scam coins before most people, and he has done his fair share of research to expose them. While he can be a bit reckless in what he says sometimes and will post evidence that hasn't been completely confirmed, he if right more often than he is wrong. Ignore him at your own peril.

I think he is one of the forum's most important contributors.

But then, "important" is a far different word than "popular" and sometimes it is hard to be both.

Personally, I think it is usually a good sign if someone is equally hated and loved.

Also, people should realize that while Spoetnik has called out scams successfully, even his opinion is just an opinion. Do your own research before deciding if you agree with him or not. That said, he is a great "first warning" system.

PS Sorry Spoetnik, for talking about you as if you aren't here. Much love and all that.

You're joking right?

Ask him if dash is a scam and see the BS pile up as he talks out both sides of his mouth to keep his partner in anti-monero spam. He's a closet BCT maximalist who's planted his fat ass in the alt section and is ready to partner with anyone who isn't a threat to BTC and fits into his destroy-all-threats-to-Bitcoin agenda. Every time a coin is a threat to BTC, whether technologically or by market cap, he quickly pivots and goes after them specifically. He'll say it's because they are spamming the forum, but he won't say a word when some shitcoin spams the forum and happens to be part of the wannabe coins attacking the current leaders on the board. Sputz is a politician posing as a troll and his agenda is disruption of any sincere discussion of a coin that can either replace Bitcoin or fill a niche Bitcoin can't--this is why most shitcoins don't matter to his agenda and he spends so much time on a few.

But here's the real test. A liar is devoid of details--ask them how they're going to build a bridge and they'll spew something like, "I've got engineers for that" ask them how their dot com is going to make a profit and they'll spout, "the internet is where all the new money is." Ask sputz what his criticism of monero is and you'll get blather, ask smooth or one of the other monero developers how Monero will work and you'll get a technical answer that will be as detailed as your knowledge base can handle. Now watch  sputz's vapid and noisy reply to this post--entertaining noise meant to distract the reader away from his lack of technical insight or merit.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:18:24 PM

@generalizethis

I have responded MANY times to that already.

For one thing i have always said i wait for them to come to me (not the other way around)
You see me in the ANN sub-section screaming scam on all the topics ?
NOPE !

I wait for them to crawl out of the gutter and proceed with their shenanigans in ALT Main etc.

And i have said Dash may have been guilty of some things and criticism warranted..
for example, i don't approve of any "ANON" coins really ..i think they are bad idea.

But you still fail to get it no matter how many times i explain for YEARS on end.
Dash guys did not crawl out of the ANN section making a massive fool of themselves.
There has not been a million incidents of drama and deceitful games & bullshit from them.

And you can TRY and single me out for the Monero hate all you want but
i reminded you way back the whole forum had enough and went off on Monero
because you guys had an orchestrated advertising spam campaign here
and literally ever single topic was about Monero.. ALL CREATED BY YOU GUYS !
And i had not made any of them or commented or even complained yet.
Some other guys did and even made screen caps etc
And none of them had me talking last and none of them were created by me..
it was BITCOINTALK itself who got pissed the fuck off at Monero and their idiot shill tards !

AND..... when i have reminded you Shill's of this you actually have the fucking nerve to deny that even happened !
Because you're dishonest little liars..

So.. there has been a history going on 2 years of drama and shenanigans and bullshit from you Monero idiots.
That has fuck all to do with Dash or any other coin.
AND YOU IDIOTS are to blame for that .. so maybe try accepting some responsibility for your actions for once.

I also am not sure why you all think it's my unpaid job to stalk scam coins.
I just check out the one who make a big stink like URO for example.
There is thousands of them and i don't have the time for all that.

Besides almost all the negative drama about Monero centers around ADVERTISING ON BITCOINTALK.
Something you Shills have demanded does not exist and never did.
Yet you have been quoted busted wide open admitting it over & over.. then play dumb and back peddle.
So yeah you deserve some flak for that.. your idiots. (clearly the Dash guys are far smarter)

Lastly i think you all are entitled to have your say and a bit of Shilling.
The perception is i hang around here attacking those that advertise.. BS ..i don't !
For example the Fusseler guy with his Emunie coin.
I have never said a word to the guy and bitched at him on his topics.
Seems to me he is sincere and trying to get heard over the super hardcore spammers like ETH or Monero.
I'd rather see SunnyKing's topic or the Emunie topic or Microguy & GoldCoin or some LTC topic
all get their share of attention and yes let them take their turn spamming etc.

But it's a bit hard when this forum is dominated by deceitful pricks who shill for ETHEREUM or MONERO
..morons who never shut up and make fools of themselves saying the dumbest shit on the whole forum.

So generalizethis nice try.. and i HAVE answered that crap endlessly.. your just not listening !

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 06:57:23 PM

I just figured out who Sputz's reminds me of, he's like some old weatherman who's too lazy to learn new technology and moves to San Diego because he can sit on his ass, drink brandy, and hit on interns, knowing that it never rains in SoCal--but then some new kid shows up with charts and predictive models and a bunch of other technical crap. Sputz won't stand to see his rep or his sweet gig be taken over by some new kid, so he takes the kid to the side and says, "Today it's sunny, tomorrow it's sunny and next week guess what it'll be?

Kid gives a blank look.

"Sunny! It 's always sunny in SoCal. So relax and just take my lead," Sputz says.

Now the kid is thinking, "This guy is full of shit. He's just playing the numbers." So the kid does what any self-respecting professional would do, he researches, talks to weathermen who work where there's more inclement weather, studies everything he can get his hands on and one day, he can hardly believe it, not only are the models and charts predicting rain, they're predicting a tropical storm unlike any that's ever hit California. The kid doesn't just accept this, he takes it to more professional weathermen, and gets a second, third, and fourth opinion--and when he finally is assured that a major storm is coming he takes it to his producers and lays out all the information--to which a drunk and insecure sputz replies,

IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN SAN DIEGO!

Out of arrogance and laziness, Sputz never gave it a second thought, and when the storm hit and destroyed everything, all he could do is keep on saying, "Tomorrow it will be sunny," until they fired his ass for getting the one time that it mattered wrong.

MyownBoss

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:36:21 PM

Welcome to a world without the dysfunctional rants of Spoetnik--birds chirp, the sun shines, the food tastes better, it's beautiful.

So true lol, I dont need brain-bleach anymore Cheesy

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: