Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who want own faucet rotator free? i will create to you!  (Read 1423 times)
btcmasterZ (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:35:07 PM

Who want own faucet rotator free?
 i will create to you!
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:48:15 PM

What is the point of giving free rotator. Will you put your address in some of the faucets? Or you will get commission from hosting and domain? sorry if you mind about my questions. But i have seen several thread where people are offering to create free rotators.

btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:52:20 PM

What is the point of giving free rotator. Will you put your address in some of the faucets? Or you will get commission from hosting and domain? sorry if you mind about my questions. But i have seen several thread where people are offering to create free rotators.

i good man. i create script.
and i add my faucet to your new rotator.
but need your domain and hosting.
i create and setup script only.
thanks!
btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:47:47 PM

who?Huh Shocked
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 06:37:33 PM

i good man. i create script.
and i add my faucet to your new rotator.
but need your domain and hosting.
i create and setup script only.
thanks!

hello I have an idle domain and would like to try your script do you have a sample of your script that I can look on you can add as many faucets of your own but is this free I just hope it's free I have a reseller hosting and i can create a cpanel dedicated hosting for my own faucets rotator

Valkiria

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Life is too short to be anything but happy...

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:57:51 PM

Do you still create rotators? Do you have any Demo available?
Thanls
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: