Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:13:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1k in january  (Read 8842 times)
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:26:27 PM

I guess the price bitcoin will not get 1k price for the month of January, but it probably will be 1k for the month of january in 2017 may be more  Grin

Not going to happen unless we experience another huge manipulation which is unlikely is.

You don't pay enough.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:26:32 PM

Dream and dreams I am just not seeing it that it can go to 1000 dollars this month.
I think we will see it after the halving that is what people say.
the turuth is we don't know what will happen after the halving so we will see.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:28:41 PM

too far from reality,as you can see bitcoin plays around 370-410 usd,
its too imposible that i will climbed up to 1000usd,
maybe 2 or 3 years more
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:58:56 PM

This begin of the year I don't think we will reach at 1000 dollars but there is a possible thing that we might go the the 600 dollars. So we will see if we can see it. I am hoping we will.
If not I am still waiting for halving that is why I am just holding for now.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:19:03 PM

bitcoin is going to $1k in january and $2k 1 minute after block halving.  be prepared... be very prepared

Quite an optimistic prediction there. It's quite possible given the fact that overall trend is positive for quite some time, but i wouldn't be too
sure about reaching 2k in 2016, regardless of block halving. Usually the price goes quite the opposite of what all expect, so i think it could
be pumping all the way, and then large dumps just before the halving.

cheers
This could be a scenario for 2016.
One good pump and disastrous dump at the end, but price will recover to some value in days after. You can earn on several ways if you ask me..
Just dont fall asleep in the train!

You can rent this space
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:40:08 PM

No $1000 is january.
No $1000 in february.
Also not in march, april, may or june.
July or august we might see 4 digits shortly.And hopefully at the end a constant price of $1000 or at least close to it.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:50:13 PM

bitcoin is going to $1k in january and $2k 1 minute after block halving.  be prepared... be very prepared

Regarding you first prediction have not to much word to tell. I was very prepared but nothing happened. Not only at the day predicted by you but even today when we are gone about three weeks from your given day. But I will be happy even this price can be achieved during the next three weeks. But seems difficult. Anyhow lets wait. Don't cost nothing. As for the second one the only thing to do is to wait and not to comment. And for sure to ... be very prepared. what does it mean this for you I don't know but I know what it will mean for me. Reinvesting again and again my bitcoins without seeing the actual or even after one year price. There are yet to much time to go before I think about the price of bitcoin...  Wink
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:27:17 PM

No $1000 is january.
No $1000 in february.
Also not in march, april, may or june.
July or august we might see 4 digits shortly.And hopefully at the end a constant price of $1000 or at least close to it.

But it is guaranteed that Bitcoins will reach 1k soon. It is has reached $400 and yes, anything is possible with bitcoin prices always. It will become more stable as it grows. I think in coming months we can see prices reaching 1k as there are many positive news for it.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:05:57 PM

I must say i also awaiting 1k and l would like to see it.. Roll Eyes
But hardly we can see only rise and rise ..money can be made only with manipulations..so be smart trader

You can rent this space
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:10:53 PM

Saying the truth bitcoin has no chance to worth $1k in this January, price is not stable nowadays, maybe at the next January it will reach $1k.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:17:32 PM

I must say i also awaiting 1k and l would like to see it.. Roll Eyes
But hardly we can see only rise and rise ..money can be made only with manipulations..so be smart trader

To work as a trader and earn is a good plan than waiting for raise to 1000$ as people's wish. To my view its not gonna happen even after the halving. As the question suggests the answer is the same the price goes high to 1000$ during the month of january but the year will be 2017.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:18:28 PM

Saying the truth bitcoin has no chance to worth $1k in this January, price is not stable nowadays, maybe at the next January it will reach $1k.

Without the Hearn stuff we might have been able to go there.

There was just too much negative news this month. All things considering, price remained relatively good actually.

February, here we come!
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:31:03 PM

There was just too much negative news this month. All things considering, price remained relatively good actually.

February, here we come!
Although with all these negative news bitcoin will continue it's own journey, it's nothing if a developer leaves his job, but $1k to be reached this month is simply impossible.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:21:04 PM

February, here we come!
Although with all these negative news bitcoin will continue it's own journey, it's nothing if a developer leaves his job, but $1k to be reached this month is simply impossible.

I am still optimist for bitcoin prices to reach $1000 any time but very soon probably within first quarter of 2016. The sustaining prices around $380 to $400 will ensure the further marching of bitcoins.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:19:53 PM

Doesn't look like bitcoin will reach this anymore. I wasn't expecting for bitcoin to reach this in the first quarter yet. Bitcoin will be able to reach this somewhere mid this year or after halving.
Yeah $1000 per coin was too unrealistic to expect for. Its possible we might hit $500 by the end of this month.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:39:14 PM

February, here we come!

With Bitcoin anything can happen at any moment. When people think all is fine and the price is rising and the sentiment has never been this good, then suddenly bad news pops up and the price gets smashed down really bad. It happened a lot. That's why you must never get too excited about the price. What took us 1 year to build gets smashed down in a matter of 1 or 2 days. Undecided I really hope February be a better month for Bitcoin.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:12:23 PM

naah, its an impossible thing to achieve right now and nothing will help to do that, only ten days are left to the next month and we still are not even on a half price, though lets hope the price will grow as much as possible in the upcoming weeks
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:29:26 PM

Doesn't look like bitcoin will reach this anymore. I wasn't expecting for bitcoin to reach this in the first quarter yet. Bitcoin will be able to reach this somewhere mid this year or after halving.
Yeah $1000 per coin was too unrealistic to expect for. Its possible we might hit $500 by the end of this month.

1k is more realist before the halving, around april May, january was a bit overestimated 500 was instead a good target for this month, but it was fucked by mike
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:49:28 PM

naah, its an impossible thing to achieve right now and nothing will help to do that, only ten days are left to the next month and we still are not even on a half price, though lets hope the price will grow as much as possible in the upcoming weeks
We need to recover from the fall first. I am hoping that we might end this month with a price higher than $400.
dumana

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:49:54 AM

We need to recover from the fall first. I am hoping that we might end this month with a price higher than $400.

The price is still below $390 today. I think the price will stay around $390 for the near term. There is no catalyst to drive it higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: