Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Whole Foods Market ecodes @ 40% of their balance on average.  (Read 1189 times)
optimystic (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:32:51 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 06:22:57 PM by optimystic

As the title says i want to sell some whole foods ecodes.

Updated: You can purchase in increments of
-$10-20 for at 40% of their value.
-$25-45 for at 40% of their value.
-$50-$500 at 45% of their value.

Payment methods: Bitcoin / Might do paypal to get started.
Email: whateverforever@sigaint.org
Jabber: whateverforever@xmpp.jp

I don't go first (unless you have a verifiable good standing in the community),if you don't trust me we can figure out a middleman.
Screenshot: Not sure how i can prove this.... screenshots can be faked...
I can give a vouch copy to a staff member or two if needed.
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:52:57 PM

how are you and everyone else getting these?
optimystic (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:23:26 PM

eGift cards were not carded, they mined through other gray schemes. The card does not expire.
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:17:36 AM

eGift cards were not carded, they mined through other gray schemes. The card does not expire.

wtf is a gray scheme
woodson

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:58:34 AM

Im interested but wary of handing to the wife and having an issue.  Any concerns there?
optimystic (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:10:36 AM

Im interested but wary of handing to the wife and having an issue.  Any concerns there?

i will check the balance before i send the ecode to you, then you use it. If you dont want to use it right away then i recommend taking it to customer service and asking them to give you a physical gift card in exchange for the ecode.
MrBossMan

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:36:38 AM

This dude is a fraud. I can tell just by his last reply to this thread. If any considers doing this deal your fuckin stupid because only legit folks that deal with this type of stuff knows how it works. I will sell it to you for 45% if you need it. I'm more well known didn't just create my account yesterday like all these other guys. Mines don't expire. Its 100% legit already sold a lot. Inbox me if you need it.
optimystic (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:31:50 PM

Boom, shots fired. You said im a new account, but yet my account is older than yours...by 2 and a half years.
I havent been as active here since i discovered reddit.com/r/bitcoin... but nonetheless still used to frequent here when i first bought into bitcoin.

Anyways, i have sold many on other sites as well. I can link you if need be and I am offering to use middle men
Just because you feel threatened by competition, doesn't mean you have to make false claims.
The irony is that we probably get them from the same place.

Best of luck to you Boss man, anyone who has questions feel free to ask.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:51:40 PM

This dude is a fraud. I can tell just by his last reply to this thread. If any considers doing this deal your fuckin stupid because only legit folks that deal with this type of stuff knows how it works. I will sell it to you for 45% if you need it. I'm more well known didn't just create my account yesterday like all these other guys. Mines don't expire. Its 100% legit already sold a lot. Inbox me if you need it.

Oh I see.  You are using this sellers thread to thread crap and then push your own sale to sell the same item.  So obviously you have an ulterior motive.  Even if he was a scammer (and no one has accused him - yet) do you think what you say is believable since you are just thread crapping pushing your own agenda?  Actually it's pretty rude.
MrBossMan

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:04:22 AM

Oh I see.  You are using this sellers thread to thread crap and then push your own sale to sell the same item.  So obviously you have an ulterior motive.  Even if he was a scammer (and no one has accused him - yet) do you think what you say is believable since you are just thread crapping pushing your own agenda?  Actually it's pretty rude.

That's the dumbest thing I heard today. I actually am known for selling that. The most well known guy here selling is a business partner of mine. I agreed not to sell wholefoods here because he is selling that here so I left it alone. If you went through my history you would have seen it. I stopped a scamming from scamming y'all & you get mad at me lol From his last reply to this thread you can tell it was a scam because egifts for wholesale don't work the way he described. Get mad at him not me unless he is really you? Lol
optimystic (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:30:29 PM

still open to giving vouches and using middle men
optimystic (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:00:03 PM

just gave a vouch to @kashish948 .. waiting for him to enjoy a nice bottle or two on me.
bobdigi

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:11:34 AM

If you have any vouches left I will take one. Thanks
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:05:53 PM

just gave a vouch to @kashish948 .. waiting for him to enjoy a nice bottle or two on me.

He sent me some numbers saying its 20$ (without me asking for it) but it says invalid entry when i check at at wholefoods.buyatab.com/custom/wholefoods/

Sent him a message stating the same, waiting for his response.
optimystic (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:48:58 AM

working this out with kashish
optimystic (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:39:08 PM

told him that he would have to call their customer service 800 number to verify the balance of the card that i gave him.
since recently there website balance checker has not been working.

still waiting for his response...
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:32:03 AM

told him that he would have to call their customer service 800 number to verify the balance of the card that i gave him.
since recently there website balance checker has not been working.

still waiting for his response...

Will do today morning.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:45:34 PM

It says it has 20$ on it. Will check in store today.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:19:24 AM

Checked in store. Worked for 20$ without any problems Smiley
optimystic (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:09:53 AM