Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:34:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS is afraid of women  (Read 4704 times)
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:54:41 PM

I was at Bosnia fighting Muslims 1993-1994 and we had sort of camp for their POW near Mostar (Heliodrom). I was talking with some of them and few Wahhabi extremists told me if they were killed by woman, they dont get those 72 bitches at afterlife. Most of Muslims we fought dont have clue about that so i guess that could be only Wahhabis belief. One of them told me even they dont go to heaven if that happen but i could misunderstand him, he was member of Mujahid brigade (foreign, did not talk local language) and his English was very bad.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:55:24 PM

But what woman wants to go fight ISIS. Oh thats right, a mentally retarded one.
Like this one, for example.

I bet she wouldn't let you touch her, masturbation is your only option.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:58:55 PM

These women fighters are not retarded. They are very courageous and doing the fighting when even some of the males are fleeing from it. The retarded ones are the female recruits from Western Europe (there are hundreds of them, according to the media reports), who end up as the concubines of the ISIS fighters.
HIV positive in a month, no doubt.

Come  On!   Women are very ferocious fighters. The 42 virgins that they get if they are killed, will be male sex slaves. They invite friendly fire.

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:46:04 PM

That is funny that ISIS is afraid of woman I think that is not true.
I just want to stop the ISIS so nothing will bad happen in the world.
Xubu

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:39:15 PM

No, this is a joke; we aren't afraid excepted of Allah.
Do you like daesh?
What do you think? The guy has a ISIS flag on his profile.
Xubu

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:40:08 PM

They prefer to fuck sheep instead of woman.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:48:22 AM

I was at Bosnia fighting Muslims 1993-1994 and we had sort of camp for their POW near Mostar (Heliodrom). I was talking with some of them and few Wahhabi extremists told me if they were killed by woman, they dont get those 72 bitches at afterlife. Most of Muslims we fought dont have clue about that so i guess that could be only Wahhabis belief. One of them told me even they dont go to heaven if that happen but i could misunderstand him, he was member of Mujahid brigade (foreign, did not talk local language) and his English was very bad.
I am glad you made it out of that conflict okay.

Basically it looks like the "72 virgins" thing is just one school of thought.

This is interesting, from Slate.com.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/recycled/2010/03/honey_im_dead.html

A female suicide bomber detonated a vest filled with explosives at a university in Baghdad Sunday, killing more than 40 people. If male martyrs can expect to find 72 virgin maidens in paradise when they die, what rewards can female suicide bombers expect?

Their husbands. The Quran itself describes little about the specifics of the afterlife, but it does note that believers will find huris, or maidens "of modest gaze, whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them." (Every believer can end up in heaven; martyrs just get there faster.) Respected commentator Al-Tirmidhi said in a hadith that every man will have six dozen huris in heaven, but very few commentators enumerated the rewards for women. Ninth-century scholar Al-Tabarani did argue that women will be reunited with their husbands in the next world, and those who had multiple husbands can pick the best one to be their eternal spouse. (Other commentators added that a woman who never married can marry any man she wants in paradise.)

From the 9th through the 12th centuries, Muslim scholars described paradise as a place of sensual delights—for men. They debated whether men remained married to their wives in heaven, whether they could have sex with the virgins, and whether the heavenly virgins had anuses. (Some said there was no need for elimination in the afterlife.) There was even disagreement on the number of virgins assigned to each man. While Al-Tirmidhi said it was 72, Mulla Ali Qari, an 11th-century imam, counted 70 virgins and two human wives. Imam Al-Bayhaqi was more generous, granting men 500 wives, 4,000 virgins, and 8,000 previously married women. The meaning of the word hur is also open to interpretation, since it reads as "white raisins" when translated as a Syriac rather than Arabic word.

Women may not get these particular perks, but religious commentaries argue that paradise will make them beautiful, happy, and without jealousy. The fact that they fasted and worshipped Allah during their earthly lives will also make them superior to the virgins, who only exist in heaven. Some modern clerics argue that in heaven, husbands never grow bored of their wives, even with so many huris around. That may explain why some would-be female suicide bombers have spoken of becoming "chief of the 72 virgins, the fairest of the fair."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:53:41 AM

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/recycled/2010/03/honey_im_dead.html

A female suicide bomber detonated a vest filled with explosives at a university in Baghdad Sunday, killing more than 40 people. If male martyrs can expect to find 72 virgin maidens in paradise when they die, what rewards can female suicide bombers expect?

Their husbands. The Quran itself describes little about the specifics of the afterlife, but it does note that believers will find huris, or maidens "of modest gaze, whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them." (Every believer can end up in heaven; martyrs just get there faster.) Respected commentator Al-Tirmidhi said in a hadith that every man will have six dozen huris in heaven, but very few commentators enumerated the rewards for women. Ninth-century scholar Al-Tabarani did argue that women will be reunited with their husbands in the next world, and those who had multiple husbands can pick the best one to be their eternal spouse. (Other commentators added that a woman who never married can marry any man she wants in paradise.)

From the 9th through the 12th centuries, Muslim scholars described paradise as a place of sensual delights—for men. They debated whether men remained married to their wives in heaven, whether they could have sex with the virgins, and whether the heavenly virgins had anuses. (Some said there was no need for elimination in the afterlife.) There was even disagreement on the number of virgins assigned to each man. While Al-Tirmidhi said it was 72, Mulla Ali Qari, an 11th-century imam, counted 70 virgins and two human wives. Imam Al-Bayhaqi was more generous, granting men 500 wives, 4,000 virgins, and 8,000 previously married women. The meaning of the word hur is also open to interpretation, since it reads as "white raisins" when translated as a Syriac rather than Arabic word.

Women may not get these particular perks, but religious commentaries argue that paradise will make them beautiful, happy, and without jealousy. The fact that they fasted and worshipped Allah during their earthly lives will also make them superior to the virgins, who only exist in heaven. Some modern clerics argue that in heaven, husbands never grow bored of their wives, even with so many huris around. That may explain why some would-be female suicide bombers have spoken of becoming "chief of the 72 virgins, the fairest of the fair."

No wonder Islam is so attractive. Jesus said that in Heaven we will neither marry or be given in marriage, but we will be like the angels. Not very exciting, right?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:30:09 AM

Like this one, for example.

I bet she wouldn't let you touch her, masturbation is your only option.

That's good since she's likely HIV positive if she is with that bunch.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:57:51 PM

No wonder Islam is so attractive. Jesus said that in Heaven we will neither marry or be given in marriage, but we will be like the angels. Not very exciting, right?

Smiley

LOL this is really funny Smiley
I can't believe that in such modern world anybody can become so brainwashed to believe in funny stories about 72 virgins in paradise if he die for God.
I think that this people just hate this world, people around them, specially women, because of various reasons, and instead of choosing productive and happy life, finding job, creating family, they just enjoy in killing other people and bringing terror and unhappiness.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:00:42 PM

Smiley

I can't believe that in such modern world anybody can become so brainwashed to believe in funny stories about 72 virgins in paradise if he die for God.
I think that this people just hate this world, people around them, specially women, because of various reasons, and instead of choosing productive and happy life, finding job, creating family, they just enjoy in killing other people and bringing terror and unhappiness.

Yes, it's rather hard to believe that such people exist, let alone that a version of Islamic dogma could lead them to such a ideological position.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:59:31 PM

Smiley

Yes, it's rather hard to believe that such people exist, let alone that a version of Islamic dogma could lead them to such a ideological position.

Happy, productive life lasts less than 100 years, usually. Since we know not what lies beyond, and since we don't even know what is going to happen tomorrow, for sure, we certainly don't know what will happen after death.

All alone, we don't know if there is a spirit in us that extends beyond this life. Science may say that there isn't, but they don't really know.

Because of this, we would be wise to consider that there might be a spiritual life after death, and to consider what that life might be. This is why we examine the wisdom of the holy books, because science has fallen short in explaining anything of the spiritual life, or the possible hereafter, to us.

It is foolish to arbitrarily disregard a possible spiritual life after death.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:27:41 PM

Smiley

Happy, productive life lasts less than 100 years, usually. Since we know not what lies beyond, and since we don't even know what is going to happen tomorrow, for sure, we certainly don't know what will happen after death.

All alone, we don't know if there is a spirit in us that extends beyond this life. Science may say that there isn't, but they don't really know.

Because of this, we would be wise to consider that there might be a spiritual life after death, and to consider what that life might be. This is why we examine the wisdom of the holy books, because science has fallen short in explaining anything of the spiritual life, or the possible hereafter, to us.

Smiley
What you argue FOR, is exactly what Islamic extremists DO.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:46:51 PM

Smiley

Smiley

So, what I express sounds or feels like an argument to you.

Just because a person is an Islamic extremist, certainly doesn't make him or her entirely ignorant or devoid of knowledge and understanding. Their acknowledgement of the fact that we have a spirit is far better knowledge than that of atheistic scientists who say that we don't.

Smiley

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:59:24 AM

Meanwhile the Syrian men are leaving the country and the war for women to fight. Cowardly best describes these 25 to 30 year old Islamic refugees That the Obama Administration is allowing into the US. Islamic Jihadist hide behind women and children and even dress as women to flee battle.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:13:20 AM

These women fighters are not retarded. They are very courageous and doing the fighting when even some of the males are fleeing from it. The retarded ones are the female recruits from Western Europe (there are hundreds of them, according to the media reports), who end up as the concubines of the ISIS fighters.

Come  On!   Women are very ferocious fighters. The 42 virgins that they get if they are killed, will be male sex slaves. They invite friendly fire.

Cheesy

Ofcourse women are aggressive Still according to that religion Islam they have that thought and I don't think So ISIS was formed by islamic people Because some days before 38 Islamic countries formed a meeting and they announced We are not supporting ISIS and we are fight against them they said
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:30:23 AM

Cheesy

Ofcourse women are aggressive Still according to that religion Islam they have that thought and I don't think So ISIS was formed by islamic people Because some days before 38 Islamic countries formed a meeting and they announced We are not supporting ISIS and we are fight against them they said

Almost all the countries of the world have laws against slavery. Yet, there is slavery all over the Middle East, and especially northern Africa.

If a government says it will not support ISIS, that simply means that the government will not offer formal support. The people in the government might be out there fighting in ISIS, or personally supporting ISIS.

Smiley

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:53:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2iWWXSkZbc

I suppose that this video was a part of dissertation, author has been successfully promoted to Master of Trolling. Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:40:29 PM

Smiley

Smiley

So, what I express sounds or feels like an argument to you.

Just because a person is an Islamic extremist, certainly doesn't make him or her entirely ignorant or devoid of knowledge and understanding. Their acknowledgement of the fact that we have a spirit is far better knowledge than that of atheistic scientists who say that we don't.

Smiley
No, ISIS members are not morally superior to atheists.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:38:20 PM

Cheesy

Has any country officially announced its support to ISIS?  Roll Eyes
Of course not, it would invite sanctions.
That doesn't mean that countries don't support ISIS, we all know that Turkey is helping it out by buying oil.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: