Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Account Potential Activity Counter  (Read 1956 times)
tarsua (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:44:47 AM

Just setup an account activity calculator with a free script, you can use it to calculate the potential activity of your account
Enjoy it,

rd23.cf/account

there is one ad but you can use adblock
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:02:12 AM

Nice site! Very detailed!
The only down side that I see is the loading of page, if we are going to check an account with 120 pages or more of posts then it will take a lot of time for the site to load. Site is pretty simple and straight forward which is good. Thank you for sharing this site, I'll add this to my favorites.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:22:48 AM

I still prefer to use bitcoinrates.in even though we can use yours for free.
It takes too long to load a page. I mean, for your script to load our profile posts page.

Total posts is wrong though. It shows I have 2199 posts when I already had 2205 posts. You might want to take a look at that.

Life sucks.
Firedude

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:23:48 AM

Thanks I hate working this out manually
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:44:03 PM

Just setup an account activity calculator with a free script, you can use it to calculate the potential activity of your account
Enjoy it,

rd23.cf/account

Well may i know if this is the same script like visitorsbit website bot? about the ads hope you earn a little bit Tongue
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:12:40 AM

Enjoy it,

rd23.cf/account

Well may i know if this is the same script like visitorsbit website bot? about the ads hope you earn a little bit Tongue

I'm relatively sure it is; IIRC there was a script that SebastianJu and a few others crowdfunded and released for free to the public.  It does a good job at what it does, and I haven't heard many complaints against the code.
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:04:52 AM

Enjoy it,

rd23.cf/account

I'm relatively sure it is; IIRC there was a script that SebastianJu and a few others crowdfunded and released for free to the public.  It does a good job at what it does, and I haven't heard many complaints against the code.
Its the same script but i had to add some additional blocks of code to hide errors caused by ads on the site
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:53:09 PM

Your website is showing good the potential activity because the other website bctalkaccountpricer.info has a bug which hides 3 two weeks period but your site is nice and clean keep it up.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:04:44 PM

Your website looks like visitorsbit.com. Is it the same script of are you the owner of that site?

I remember i have trie dit once
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:10:07 PM

Your website looks like visitorsbit.com. Is it the same script of are you the owner of that site?

I remember i have trie dit once
Even that it is the same script it's good to see that it is hosted somewhere else, OP has already answered "Its the same script but i had to add some additional blocks of code to hide errors caused by ads on the site"
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:12:40 PM

My account should be worth at least .25 or am I missing a aspect of the site?
Have been using this name for about a week on the nets and think it should hold more weight. Cry

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:14:57 PM

Have been using this name for about a week on the nets and think it should hold more weight. Cry
Your account has only 3 days since it was created and you are expecting 0.25?? You are wrong, you should spend maybe 2 years to reach that target, even though this is not the place to discuss this.
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:18:40 PM

Your website is showing good the potential activity because the other website bctalkaccountpricer.info has a bug which hides 3 two weeks period but your site is nice and clean keep it up.
yes everything is accurate, thanks for the complements

yes, i agree, your account is worth around 0.25 doge but in bitcoins you wont fetch more than 0.00025

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 02:41:45 PM

I'm not sure if you are serious about that. Because your account are worth less than 1 mBTC, to be honest.

Life sucks.
master sato

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:47:49 PM

what is the difference between visitorsbit.com and this ?
but i guess there could be a scam accusation against you cause the script you are giving in free can stop people to buy from the guy who is selling for 100k (bitcoinrates i guess)
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:51:27 PM

what is the difference between visitorsbit.com and this ?
but i guess there could be a scam accusation against you cause the script you are giving in free can stop people to buy from the guy who is selling for 100k (bitcoinrates i guess)
Well for starters i have one ad, they have at least 5 ads, also you dont know what you are talking about, the script that i have is free and has no connection to bitcoinrates
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:07:53 PM

You have only just uploaded a script that can be found in github. That script was nice and if you can atleast design it in a nice template than you may even can take payments or donations. Try to look into the codes and figure out how to implement those with theme.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:31:52 PM

You have only just uploaded a script that can be found in github. That script was nice and if you can atleast design it in a nice template than you may even can take payments or donations. Try to look into the codes and figure out how to implement those with theme.
The script can be found on the internet, yes.
He offer everyone to use his activity counter for free and now you want him to make a theme for the script? I mean, is that really a necessity?

Life sucks.
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:42:40 PM

I dont want to do anything fancy, the script is already slow enough as it and it already serves its basic function
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:21:31 PM

It's one of the better free checker sites now. The other sites has better features but the waiting limit is killing...

With visitor bit i got a time out with accounts above 1k posts, but your script seems to handle that fine. Good fix.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: