Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -----------------------------------------  (Read 1215 times)
CoreTrust (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:32:39 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 01:49:23 AM by CoreTrust

ESWD CKHNBSKJ:nvcz d;osjklxcnv asdxjklnv sdl/knmx
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:36:00 AM

Legit or illegal method?
Does it involve social engineering?
And how long does it take to get the method working?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:38:35 AM

Is this going to work on all countries or this is limited to a number of country.
If limited to a number of country what countries are those?

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:46:11 AM

I can take the vouch. Pm me.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
CoreTrust (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:47:30 AM

Legit or illegal method?
Does it involve social engineering?
And how long does it take to get the method working?

No social engineering, you will be able to get a free Uber the second you buy it.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:01:31 AM

I just got a free (cracked I think) uber account. The last ubers have been in florida and I'm on the other side of the US so this would look extremely sketchy and odd for me to use. I don't think I would use this much if not ever, but if you're looking for cracked uber accounts feel free to go to this dude.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
CoreTrust (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:03:27 AM

I just got a free (cracked I think) uber account. The last ubers have been in florida and I'm on the other side of the US so this would look extremely sketchy and odd for me to use. I don't think I would use this much if not ever, but if you're looking for cracked uber accounts feel free to go to this dude.

Location doesn't matter.  You can use it anywhere in the world as Uber does not check these sort of things.  Thanks for the review.
CoreTrust (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:21:47 AM

PM if you have any further questions!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:34:32 AM

Does uber not do something?  It seems like either camera, or destinations would make this pretty easy to catch you if using cracked accounts.

If using cracked/illegal methods you really should post that in title as I think of many dangers of using.  Is it using stolen or cracked accounts in this method?
CoreTrust (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:42:19 AM

Change the name on the account, only use each account once.  I've done it for a month now, no issues.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:43:54 AM

Change the name on the account, only use each account once.  I've done it for a month now, no issues.

But it is correct in assuming it's cracked or stolen accounts?
CoreTrust (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:49:46 AM

Yes, I have clarified this in the title.

this does work though
armadilo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:51:12 AM

this does work though

Bitcointalk.org is NOT a place to sell cracked accounts you will get banned 100%.
CoreTrust (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:56:31 AM

this does work though

Bitcointalk.org is NOT a place to sell cracked accounts you will get banned 100%.

Please provide where you acquired that information.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:41:56 AM

Still for sale, I have already sold one
I always feel this is only meant for the USA residence because of the taxi or transportation involved, i would buy this if you can tell me how i can make some money with this as a non US residence.

Oops

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

I dropped the cookies.

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:44:34 AM

Legit or not?
I may be interested.
CoreTrust (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:06:14 PM

Still for sale, I have already sold one
I always feel this is only meant for the USA residence because of the taxi or transportation involved, i would buy this if you can tell me how i can make some money with this as a non US residence.

I can explain exactly how you can make money with a very similar method, PM for more info
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:57:19 PM

Lifetime support

Change the name on the account, only use each account once.  I've done it for a month now, no issues.

I just love all the misinformation in this thread from the OP. So, according to to 2 quotes above, I get Lifetime Support for an account I can only use once? Whoopee!!

Also, definitely not FREE Uber, since I have to pay $6 for one ride, then buy again for $6 for another ride, etc. That is $6 a ride, not FREE as it's being advertised. I definitely would not risk any money with this venture.

IMHO as always
CoreTrust (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:00:11 PM

Lifetime support

Change the name on the account, only use each account once.  I've done it for a month now, no issues.

I just love all the misinformation in this thread from the OP. So, according to to 2 quotes above, I get Lifetime Support for an account I can only use once? Whoopee!!

Also, definitely not FREE Uber, since I have to pay $6 for one ride, then buy again for $6 for another ride, etc. That is $6 a ride, not FREE as it's being advertised. I definitely would not risk any money with this venture.

IMHO as always

Read the slut.io page, you will be provided with support whenever you need it.  In otherwords, another account.  Don't make assumptions.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:09:13 PM

I can explain exactly how you can make money with a very similar method, PM for more info i am interested in this kindly PM me on this method.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: