Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockAdz.com - Banner Ads - 50% Referral Commission - LIMITED Time Special  (Read 24559 times)
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:54:26 PM

@Dan, a little suggestion: Might want to add the server time so we'll know when the funds will be sent to the wallet.
Thanks again by the way for the bonus.

Regards,
JM Erestain
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:30:22 PM

How many ad slots I can insert into the page?
Do you accept proxy/vpn/vps click?
If yes,what are the rates?
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 05:34:57 PM

5x ads max per page. But if you are asking about vpn and proxy clicks then you are basically soon on your way to getting banner so just don't bother signing up - you will be abusing the system and all your fellow publishers will be earning less because of you.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
amalref

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:47:35 PM

5x ads max per page. But if you are asking about vpn and proxy clicks then you are basically soon on your way to getting banner so just don't bother signing up - you will be abusing the system and all your fellow publishers will be earning less because of you.

I only ask about proxy,vpn,vps clicks.I don't have vpn/vps/proxy so don't worry about me. So you're not accepting proxy/vpn/vps clicks ok.
The price per 1000 impressions are very good. Bitcoin aliens 1.000.000 impressions for just 20$ that's amazing guys!
Ptv2

Activity: 125

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:49:42 PM

I Receive Confirmation Link
But When I Login Still Says Your Account Not Confirm Yet..? Cry

sertilicio

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:30:15 PM

Hello!

I'm publisher, but i cant find where i can see my current delivered impressions by site neither ad spot..

Can you tell me how i'm able to see my stats?

Thank you very much!
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 03:33:28 AM

Hello!
I'm publisher, but i cant find where i can see my current delivered impressions by site neither ad spot..
Thank you very much!

Youre right, these stats aren't in the backend, but you can see them on the front - just visit your sites/ad listings from the front as if you were going to buy and you will see impressions stats: http://blockadz.com/?a=Advertise

I Receive Confirmation Link
But When I Login Still Says Your Account Not Confirm Yet..? Cry

Did you get in yet? If not send me a PM with your account email and I will look into it.

Ok LAST day today for the 0.01 signup bonuses!

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:47:22 AM

Signed up and placed an ad, waiting for bonus!  Smiley

Hope this network goes well! Will be monitoring statistics over the next few weeks to observe results.
larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:53:11 AM

For publishers, what is the floor (the minimum earning per 1000 impressions)?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 05:56:03 AM

Hello!

Thank you very much!

agree, it's kind of hard to find... had to look around. they should make it more obvious to setup ad spots

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:19:22 AM

Currently it is $0.02 but already we've had real buys in at this price and were full. I think pricing will go up to $0.03 tomorrow. Basically pricing right now is really low, it will increase.

Also we have geo pricing so if people only want to buy Tier 1 countries (usa,ca,uk,nz,aus) then you earn 2x for that.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:27:06 AM

Looks to good to be true. Anyway, trying and like it.

Would like to ask whats is the different between CoinAd ad network and BlockAdz network.

Thanks

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 10:55:34 AM

@Dan, a little suggestion: Might want to add the server time so we'll know when the funds will be sent to the wallet.

Can't really do this as it's a manual process, we often travel too so are in different time zones, and sometimes things break and a payout is delayed a bit - I've paid out more than 500btc on our faucets, you will get paid and 99% of the time it will be Monday Smiley

Looks to good to be true. Anyway, trying and like it.
Would like to ask whats is the different between CoinAd ad network and BlockAdz network.

Too good to be true? The welcome bonus or the whole idea/site? Well either way, it's not, yes, I think owning CoinAd.com should give some confidence that we'll pay out, that we can grow a network successfully, that this will work. Join us and get your 0.01+ earnings payout on Monday Smiley

The difference between CoinAd.com and BlockAdz.com is basically that:

1. CoinAd.com is BIG publishers, only alexa sub 100k ranked, and quality positioning of ads, we police it a lot, but we know that there are 100s of other faucet and bitcoin site and blog owners and that our model of A NORMAL ADS NETWORK, BUYING ADS IN A NORMAL WAY is of interest to buyers, it's easier, fair, transparent - and therefore we get rebuys - and in turn publishers are happy with this....  well in short I wanted to bring this to the masses but with softer rules - so you can put a few more ads on the page, the traffic doesnt have to be sky high, the traffic can be a bit lower quality - we still have some rules, like no cheating/faking impression, and a limit on ads placements (5 per page) (see my next post, we have our first banned user already Tongue), but we will be a little softer and let people get away with a bit more - and just price lower because of this, or basically just let the site find a natural rate (it is going up SOON as we are getting decent real buys already)

2. In the future CoinAd will add other categories and evolve a bit more - so right now you can imagine it as only 1 category; bitcoin, but in future I want finance, news, and other categories actually outside of bitcoin - again, quality, highly ranked publishers - I didn't think this fit well with the mass market site idea, so they are separate.

.. see my next post on why BlockAdz still has rules and how to get yourself banned Smiley

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:01:03 AM

Ok, so we have our first banned publisher! As mentioned in my post above there aren't that many rules, but clear cheating and faking of impressions is one of them. So we have banned lastb.it because of this. There's no appeals process, sorry, youre instant banned, banned for life and won't be getting paid.

Why? Here's the site:

I wouldnt care too much if it was 2x banners, or of different sizes... but pasting 5x of the same adspot in right next to each other is just abusive, makes a joke of the network and abuses the trust of those buying adverts.

Worse than this though I smell foul play - the alexa rank is 1.2 MILLION, yet it has more impressions numbers than our top 2-9 sites - there's no way this can be the case.

So don't cheat, its real easy to see, and you'll be instant banned as when we allow this, the whole network suffers - as lastb.it earns 5-200x as much as they should, this means all of this payment is not in the pool, to go out to honest site owners, advertisers get lower click through rate on their ads and don't rebuy, and the price of the whole network has to be lower because of it. I want this to be a real strong network and really pay you guys as much as possible, and I will instant ban without warning or appeal these cheaters.

Dan

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:06:03 AM

Ok, so we have our first banned publisher! As mentioned in my post above there aren't that many rules, but clear cheating and faking of impressions is one of them. So we have banned lastb.it because of this. There's no appeals process, sorry, youre instant banned, banned for life and won't be getting paid.

Why? Here's the site:

I wouldnt care too much if it was 2x banners, or of different sizes... but pasting 5x of the same adspot in right next to each other is just abusive, makes a joke of the network and abuses the trust of those buying adverts.

Worse than this though I smell foul play - the alexa rank is 1.2 MILLION, yet it has more impressions numbers than our top 2-9 sites - there's no way this can be the case.

So don't cheat, its real easy to see, and you'll be instant banned as when we allow this, the whole network suffers - as lastb.it earns 5-200x as much as they should, this means all of this payment is not in the pool, to go out to honest site owners, advertisers get lower click through rate on their ads and don't rebuy, and the price of the whole network has to be lower because of it. I want this to be a real strong network and really pay you guys as much as possible, and I will instant ban without warning or appeal these cheaters.

Dan

1 bitcoin = $610? are they high?

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:23:54 AM

Are you sure that you banned that one? Ads still on his page.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:30:14 AM

Are you sure that you banned that one? Ads still on his page.

Need to fix this but hes definitely banned Smiley The ads are still pulling but not for long!

sertilicio

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:35:42 AM

Currently it is $0.02 but already we've had real buys in at this price and were full. I think pricing will go up to $0.03 tomorrow. Basically pricing right now is really low, it will increase.

Also we have geo pricing so if people only want to buy Tier 1 countries (usa,ca,uk,nz,aus) then you earn 2x for that.

Hello! I'm publisher but i'm not getting payed 0.02$ per 1.000 impressions (around 4.000 satoshis sould be), i'm getting payed around 230.000 (total) satoshis per 129.000 impressions (total)

It is normal? I'm just asking, it is a nice ad network

Thank you very much Smiley
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 12:23:29 PM

Hello! I'm publisher but i'm not getting payed 0.02$ per 1.000 impressions (around 4.000 satoshis sould be), i'm getting payed around 230.000 (total) satoshis per 129.000 impressions (total)

Mmm I think thats right but there are other factors - we take 25% commission, there are also coupon codes and 1-2 buyers we have relationships with were given I think a 20% or 30% discount so those stats wont be perfect math either to the $0.02 rate... That ok / make sense? Give me some space on this, let the rate reach to $0.03 then $0.04 and calculate your earnings then and let me know how the math is too? Treat this just as a trial / beta / opening rate too - it WILL be higher!

sertilicio

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:14:23 PM

Mmm I think thats right but there are other factors - we take 25% commission, there are also coupon codes and 1-2 buyers we have relationships with were given I think a 20% or 30% discount so those stats wont be perfect math either to the $0.02 rate... That ok / make sense? Give me some space on this, let the rate reach to $0.03 then $0.04 and calculate your earnings then and let me know how the math is too? Treat this just as a trial / beta / opening rate too - it WILL be higher!

Oh i see.. thank you very much for your response Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: