Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB potential full member account within 2.5 hours  (Read 258 times)
Monnt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:32:20 AM

Hey,

I want to buy a potential full member account. I'll offer 0.024 for it. I'll go first if you're trusted, or we can escrow if an escrow is online and active. I'll pay the escrow fee, if applicable.

The point is that I want this quick as my usual account seller(s) aren't online at the moment. I'll lock this thread if no one bites after 2.5 hours.

Thanks
sellcollateral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:34:35 AM

Hey,

I want to buy a potential full member account. I'll offer 0.024 for it. I'll go first if you're trusted, or we can escrow if an escrow is online and active. I'll pay the escrow fee, if applicable.

The point is that I want this quick as my usual account seller(s) aren't online at the moment. I'll lock this thread if no one bites after 2.5 hours.

Thanks

I have a newbie with potential full member activity available... You can have it for this price.
My main account has some positive feedback (untrusted), so we can either trade using my main acct (and you send first) or we can use a reputable escrow (as long as you pay the fees)

I'm online the next 8 hours, and i check my pm's about once an hour. PM me if interested Wink
Monnt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:37:19 AM

Hey,

Thanks

I have a newbie with potential full member activity available... You can have it for this price.
My main account has some positive feedback (untrusted), so we can either trade using my main acct (and you send first) or we can use a reputable escrow (as long as you pay the fees)

Hey, sure. Lets talk in PM.

Looking to execute this trade asap.
Monnt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:24:06 AM

Successful deal. Thread locked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: