Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which celebrity would you marry? (NSFW)  (Read 1594 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:16:32 PM

Most of celebrities are nothing but fakes. Plastic surgery, complete lack of personality and awareness of own inferiority combined with PR.

There are many real girls who are better than any celebrity.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:36:33 PM

Most of celebrities are nothing but fakes. Plastic surgery, complete lack of personality and awareness of own inferiority combined with PR.

+10000000000 not that id ever commit myself to a life sentence with vows lol
joshuatee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:49:30 PM

http://elles-se-mettent-nues-pour-nous.fr/photos/nu6/mylene-jampanoi-rani-102.jpg
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 06:20:20 PM

It's true, any celebrity that can get into hollywood and be loved by the media is pretty fucking fake, plus, they're inevitably going to have some political views that I'll find utterly distasteful but morons will celebrate, I think the only famous people I could even get along with generally are ones that are either hated by the media or are honest and don't cater to a fucking narrative to keep their fans happy.
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:07:39 PM

It's true, any celebrity that can get into hollywood and be loved by the media is pretty fucking fake, plus, they're inevitably going to have some political views that I'll find utterly distasteful but morons will celebrate, I think the only famous people I could even get along with generally are ones that are either hated by the media or are honest and don't cater to a fucking narrative to keep their fans happy.
And that's why I love Ariana. She just doesn't care about anything you just said. People still love her no matter if she takes naked pictures that get hacked off SoundCloud, or tells her fans that she wishes they'd quote "all die" because they're annoying as hell or licks donuts in a donut shop to encourage people to not buy donuts since they were licked. Also, she's never been reported of having any work done. Cannot get anymore real than that.

TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:34:41 AM

My lovely Taylor Swift

Multi talent female singer ever had   Kiss

Taylor Swift is really beautiful.
She looks like a goddess.
Bayuu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:37:10 AM

My lovely Taylor Swift

Seriously?  Angry

Taylor Swift is ugly AF.... I wouldn't marry her if you gave me 10 Million BTC xD

I would choose Jennifer Lawrence Grin

TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:13:22 AM

My lovely Taylor Swift

Seriously?  Angry

Taylor Swift is ugly AF.... I wouldn't marry her if you gave me 10 Million BTC xD

I would choose Jennifer Lawrence Grin
Jennifer Lawrence isn't as classy as Taylor though. I wouldn't mind marrying Taylor too. Jennifer constantly gets inappropriate in professional settings and I cannot stand when somebody acts the way they would with their friends in a business setting. If you're a little freaky and like to use profanity, that's fine but don't bring it into the office. Please.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:15:04 PM

kaley cuoco - any f*cking day
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:48:15 PM

kaley cuoco - any f*cking day
She freaks me out, and not in a good way.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: