Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi a newbie here need response.  (Read 468 times)
Flickr (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:54:30 AM

I come to know about this forum on google and also found very informative things here. I would like to stay here for long time. I need to ask a question
Everyone are able to reply after 360 seconds from last post ?
I get this message everytime . Why it is not allowed to post before 360 seconds and all members here having same problem ?

And one more question :
How do this forum works and there are so many sub forums here i am not able to read everything and all reply i get.
Is there some way that I get a email to me when someone reply to my post ?
I always check my emails fastly.
Thankyou for your responses.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:00:26 AM

Check this topic:

Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

For notifications just hit 'watch' up there ^

Oh, and you have to check the 'Watchlist', for email notification hit 'notify'.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:09:03 AM

I come to know about this forum on google and also found very informative things here. I would like to stay here for long time.
-snip-

Welcome. For the sake of others that come here to find valuable information, please stay away from giving out tech support for now[1]. Its ok to have no idea and questions, its not ok to give advice based on this.

I think the rest was covered by pedrog.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289066.msg13253370#msg13253370

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
realchlorum

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:32:02 AM

I come to know about this forum on google and also found very informative things here. I would like to stay here for long time. I need to ask a question
Everyone are able to reply after 360 seconds from last post ?
I get this message everytime . Why it is not allowed to post before 360 seconds and all members here having same problem ?

And one more question :
How do this forum works and there are so many sub forums here i am not able to read everything and all reply i get.
Is there some way that I get a email to me when someone reply to my post ?
I always check my emails fastly.
Thankyou for your responses.

The 360 second limit is for newbies. The more you post the higher your rank get the less will be the post limit. Its for preventing spam.

On the Main page you can scroll trough every "Topic". When you click on a Topic there are more specific Topics. Therefore you can search everything you want.
If you scroll up to the Top there is a link called "show me new replies to your posts" if you click on that you see the comments from people in topics you posted in.
For Pm's you get a email notification.

##www.comicunivers.com## 

Daily new HQ Adult Comics for free
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:43:40 AM

I see that you already got the answer you want in post number 2. So I am here to say welcome to the crypto world and Bitcointalk.

In order to bypass the 360 seconds limitation you will need to gain activity and rank up. You may only gain a maximum of 14 activity every two weeks. The more activity you have, the better you can bypass the limitation. As a senior member, I have no worries seeing those posting limitation as my activity is high enough. Of course, I cannot make two post within two seconds. I still have a limitation but is much lesser than the 360 seconds.

I would also like to warn you to make quality posts. Quality posts can affect the result of your application to signature campaign if you ever wish to join one. What is signature campaign, you ask? Well, it is a way to earn free Bitcoin other than fauceting. For every post you make, you can earn some Bitcoin. I am earning 0.0007 BTC per post. That being said, I am earning 1 USD for every three posts I make. The higher the rank you have, the higher the payout would be.

Welcome! ^^.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 02:20:30 PM

You can also click on show unread posts since last visit. This will show posts from all the different subgroups. Checking it out every so often has introduced me to some knew subgroups I check out on a more frequent basis.

You can also add posts to your watchlist so you can either A visit them on a later date or B get updates by email when posts are made (if that's the way it's set-up in your profile).

I know this doesn't directly answer any of your questions, but I hope it may indirectly answer some. These tools have helped me since I started this forum a couple of months ago.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:20:33 PM

well That's a limitation to stop newbies to spam around I think. When you rank to the next level that limit will reduce Grin At senior level like me, it's about just a few seconds Grin you can rank up by posting around the forum (please make constructive post)
Relex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:13:49 PM

You can get notifications to let you know when someone replies to your post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: