Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketplace / Services board floods quickly... suggested child boards.  (Read 1965 times)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 10:15:32 AM

I didn't want to offer a service. I wanted a one-off purchase of Bitcoins, and I thought I would see if there was any interest in buying already registered .com domain names.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:33:10 AM

I didn't want to offer a service. I wanted a one-off purchase of Bitcoins, and I thought I would see if there was any interest in buying already registered .com domain names.

Users on bitcointalk generally aren't interested in buying domains unless they are really unique, so that may be why. What sections did you try posting in?
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 05:42:10 AM

Users on bitcointalk generally aren't interested in buying domains unless they are really unique, so that may be why. What sections did you try posting in?

I think you are right. Most enquiries come from Google or direct navigation in my experience. The real advantage of Bitcoin in the world of domain name sales is the possibility of using multi-sigs as a form of escrow. I'd like to explore this, and I guess this is why I posted a sales thread.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Joerii (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:53:32 PM

I've PM'ed theymos 3 times and badbear once.

PMing badbear again

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: