Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need resolution before I go to law enforcement concerning this forum.  (Read 7033 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 09:51:23 AM

Nice youtube vid, looks like your trying to talk to god  Grin

Just watched it myself.  Am I an administrator here?

Dude, lay off the pot.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
yourlastchance (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:51:55 AM

Dude, lay off the pot.

Wish I could and have him listen 8/

And I don't smoke pot dead beat.
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:59:44 AM

Dude, lay off the pot.

Don't do pot, and If I did wouldn't be any of your business would it ?

DUde, how bout you lay off this forum for a while and go raise your kids ? Seeing is you spend more time here than pushing them on a swing.

Dude totally go for it....
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:07:06 AM

* yourlastchance powers down Lenovo Yogurt 2 tablet

Very interested in hearing HNIC's response to this tomorrow as to push forward, instead of having them hide.

Goodnight all good people. Stay good please. Don't get tainted.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:17:10 AM

Well, yeah... seeing as you get high then make a video blaming for me your failed life and then compare me to hitler.   Roll Eyes

I can handle the forums - you can't.  It's probably best you take a break, because your information will not be removed, and you won't do anything about it.  Potheads are lazy.

Light one up, and have a good sleep.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:23:49 AM

-snip-

Looks like it.

Ahh bad bear thats the one that refused to delete my info for the past 2 years. Now i remember.
If the information that was posted in these forums is obtainable online (i.e. public) then there is no reason to remove it. Why should we? Anyone could find it again with a simple google search (this is usually what a DOX contains).

Sometimes it is, sometimes its not but there's no point claiming that because the admins aren't acting on it regardless. I can't think of a dox which has ever been deleted on here other than Theymos' even though there are apparently multiple conditions under which doxes are deleted.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:28:56 AM

yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:47:27 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 11:55:40 AM by yourlastchance

Well, yeah... seeing as you get high then make a video blaming for me your failed life and then compare me to hitler.   Roll Eyes

I can handle the forums - you can't.  It's probably best you take a break, because your information will not be removed, and you won't do anything about it.  Potheads are lazy.

Light one up, and have a good sleep.

Again there you go, making things up. Where does anywhere in that video do I say I blame you for a failed life ? YOu got a serious lying problem....

And a very bad perception of reality. Often times people like me are depressed cause we understand how the world works because of people like you in it.

You absolutely did get blamed for things you are responsible for. A failed life ? No never there go's you making things up again and justifying your very bad actions with falsehoods. Do you fight invisible men as well ?

It's a sad ordeal. Lets review this VOD, who have i Terrorized  here ? Answer, nobody. Who have you harrased lied about and stalked, answer, half of this forum

I'm not a pothead, orange shit on my tounge in video is turmeric as to induce growth hormone release, again yellow teeth same scenario, release GH and take down inflammation . I'm Not a pothead! Are you ? Spending money on pot instead of kids ? Doesn't surprise me DUDE!

As far as the info, it's coming down one way or the other, can garuntee it. What cause you say so ? It's not ? I know so!

Am just waiting on hosts to confirm.
-snip-

Looks like it.

Ahh bad bear thats the one that refused to delete my info for the past 2 years. Now i remember.
If the information that was posted in these forums is obtainable online (i.e. public) then there is no reason to remove it. Why should we? Anyone could find it again with a simple google search (this is usually what a DOX contains).

Sometimes it is, sometimes its not but there's no point claiming that because the admins aren't acting on it regardless. I can't think of a dox which has ever been deleted on here other than Theymos' even though there are apparently multiple conditions under which doxes are deleted.

So wait Theymos the website owner allows for other people to be stalked and harassed while withholding himself from this same scrutiny ?
Weird, would of never guessed! Abusers often don't like the dish back. Doesn't surprise me.

Info is getting removed regardless of done by will or not. Would prefer if it was voluntary. but If its not, it's not.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:25:01 AM

I could kill because of being so angry given my mental state my rotted mouth. But I think the FBI is better option here and there for people who truly need help and I fall into that.

... and this is the part where I sneak quietly away from the thread ...

Holy shit, what kind of crazy people use this forum? It's like they see a negative trust rating on their trust and they go insane EVEN IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO SCAM, I don't know the dellusion is too strong on this one.
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:38:08 AM

I could kill because of being so angry given my mental state my rotted mouth. But I think the FBI is better option here and there for people who truly need help and I fall into that.

Holy shit, what kind of crazy people use this forum? It's like they see a negative trust rating on their trust and they go insane EVEN IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO SCAM, I don't know the dellusion is too strong on this one.

How am I delusional when I gave out 2k of code... What an idiot

What diluted delusion am I living in when this guy harassed till I released code, many people have made money via the script I released Mr Chang.
Everyone but me it seems.
What have you done here for your fellow man and to leave people better than you found them ?
But i'm just this big old mean scammer!

I can swear on my mother and everything I love I have never scammed anyone for any kind of bitcoin nor a Bitcoin pyramid scheme. Can you swear on Mrs Chang that you were never apart of a scam ?
Only thing I ran bitcoin affiliated was a news domain, and a poker site......

Ahh thats right.... Nothing!!!!

Make sense Mr Chang when trying to disrespect me.

Ahh but you can troll bait me into posting that script huh, saying post proof when i out proved VOD on ever single level possible to where he is scrambling lying about his activity with me.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:52:20 PM

entitled snowflakes that think they should get whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want. its more or less children and not crazy people, although there are crazy people on this forum.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pathi

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:37:48 PM

Are you aware the FBI monitors this forum? They have used posts in several major criminal cases. If they were interested in your "case" they would have contacted you!
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:37:41 PM

How am I delusional when I gave out 2k of code... What an idiot

What diluted delusion am I living in when this guy harassed till I released code, many people have made money via the script I released Mr Chang.
Everyone but me it seems.
What have you done here for your fellow man and to leave people better than you found them ?
But i'm just this big old mean scammer!

I can swear on my mother and everything I love I have never scammed anyone for any kind of bitcoin nor a Bitcoin pyramid scheme. Can you swear on Mrs Chang that you were never apart of a scam ?
Only thing I ran bitcoin affiliated was a news domain, and a poker site......

Ahh thats right.... Nothing!!!!

Make sense Mr Chang when trying to disrespect me.

Ahh but you can troll bait me into posting that script huh, saying post proof when i out proved VOD on ever single level possible to where he is scrambling lying about his activity with me.

You type too much and you say too little. You know swearing doesn't make something true, anyways im sure you are a butthurt troll and you are obviously not really trying to argue logically.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:42:54 PM

I reviewed every single post on your old account.  I interacted with you less than a dozen times, and I only posted in two! of your loan threads telling you that your collateral wasn't good enough.  I certainly didn't harass you, follow you around, make any threats against you, or ask you to release code.

Your drug infused mind is confusing me with someone else.  Get with the program.  Re-read your posts and UNDERSTAND that YOU pretty well caused the entire community to turn against you once you started wishing our children get raped.

You're a satanist.  What did you expect from life?  Success?

yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:46:44 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 10:02:25 PM by yourlastchance

I reviewed every single post on your old account.  I interacted with you less than a dozen times, and I only posted in two! of your loan threads telling you that your collateral wasn't good enough.  I certainly didn't harass you, follow you around, make any threats against you, or ask you to release code.

Your drug infused mind is confusing me with someone else.  Get with the program.  Re-read your posts and UNDERSTAND that YOU pretty well caused the entire community to turn against you once you started wishing our children get raped.

You're a satanist.  What did you expect from life?  Success?

I  have re read my posts, and apparently you must of missed out on the like 4 threads you started shit on, and that the admins ultimately deleted after i posted wwwroot that would put vendors on this site that build bitcoin poker sites out of business. So bad bear deleted the thread. You have the right to tell me you only interacted with me 12 times ? Thats absolutely untrue, it's a combination of you editing your threads and Bad Bear covering shit up, by deleting.

It's not my fault the admins are dishonest, then you can cry foul on other peoples behalf, stating ( I VOD do nothing wrong)

I turned nobody against me here at all. Like i Hve explained Alls I did was post an advertisement to a bitcoin poker website bad dad vod.

Then you trashed it.

As far as the wishes of rape. Have explained many times before, I'm a multiple head trauma victim and people trigger anger. It's that simple, aas welll ontop of the fact rape was threatend not wished threatend by this deadtux and kittencake that frequents this forum. If I wish things, those are personal wishes. Not confirmations through threats that something will be done.

The rape shit started when  lady that was following your lead, that said she was a dental student, said I was faking my dental condition. We clearly know you are a liar and so is she. So what I wished rape.

I've done nothing wrong at all.

Not a satanist.
And if you are a christian have no choice but to believe in a theistic satan. If I was a satanist, how's this your business ? How is it your business I try getting my life together worshipping any deity that will give me help with a shit life and through hard work.

look how Im treated here dude. Child Molester, fulll name on this site, and address's and missing tooth photos.
 all cause I started a bitcoin poker site ?

Really im this big bad monster ? Whos address am I putting out ? Who's business am I trying to ruin ? Yeap thats me, a big fuckin monster looking to hurt others and not get my self right. Again you making up things to justify your evil actions.
If I was a satanist, do you blame me ? Can't really.

Why is it you accuse people of being on drugs without any proof ? Ahh much like other tactics you employ here, smear people with your rep you have built on fucking with good people.

Modern day satanism not theistic these days is more or less redirecting energy back to its oppresive source. This means all the wrong you have done to others in your life offline and online here, giving people shit for no reason., lying, slandering and hurting others would then come back on. You should thank your lucky stars I'm not what you say I am.

If I was a satanist, you would not be breathing. Believe that.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 12:48:22 AM

I am a satanist at heart because of this and do believe in a physical being that lives and most of you people serve without knowing it.

Yet here I am, still breathing.   Roll Eyes

I don't delete old posts.  

I'm done with your warped view on reality.  Lay off the pot.  You won't take up any more of my time.  Disappear into nothingness.  

TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:11:19 AM

I do apologize for your situation. Make sure you have reasonable evidence to make your story plausible. I'm almost certain that many people like yourself have attempted to shut this site down. It's only been a couple years, so this site has barely even started to be honest. We're not going to be perfect.
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:34:10 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 03:46:46 AM by yourlastchance

I do apologize for your situation. Make sure you have reasonable evidence to make your story plausible. I'm almost certain that many people like yourself have attempted to shut this site down. It's only been a couple years, so this site has barely even started to be honest. We're not going to be perfect.
I have all the evidence i need which doesn't need much looking around. Please make no mistake, there has been nobody here like me

I am a satanist at heart because of this and do believe in a physical being that lives and most of you people serve without knowing it.

Yet here I am, still breathing.   Roll Eyes

I don't delete old posts.  

I'm done with your warped view on reality.  Lay off the pot.  You won't take up any more of my time.  Disappear into nothingness.  

You do edit posts, and threads concerning things have been deleted by the coward Bigbear.

And I'm first to admit and humble myself that I am human after all and I make mistakes cause of being human

What I am isn't your business bad dad. Why do you make it your business ? YOu are just an overall liar. So what if I was confused and looking for help? can you blame me ? Would you sell your soul VOD to stop your thinning hair ?

If people were in my situation bad dad, you would be worshipping things far worse.

Aboslutely you are breathing cause I'm not a satanist. Had I been one again you wouldn't be breathing as I'd simply turn your own opressing force against you. You have hurt alot of people in life, on this forum and in person physically. Can't prosecute me for acts of God, nor threats or hypothetical situations of Acts of God or what ifs.
I'm not a pothead like you bad dad. You should take your own advice bad dad, and leave the forum. You have children after all, and talk about open drug use. Go raise them and get off drugs. I'd totally respect you for this and forget all wrong you have done to me and my family. Go raise your kids dude instead of trying to be peoples dad here, fucking bitcoin hallway monitor.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:42:15 AM

Someone needs to send a welfare check to your address that got dox'd which you claim is home to small kids. Looks like you're one family picnic gone wrong from eating their intestines. You need mental help.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621175.msg6921013#msg6921013

BTW, your "strong hand" looks weak AF.
http://i.gyazo.com/343b7faaa96ad812ba90674a4844c146.png
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:49:01 AM

Someone needs to send a welfare check to your address that got dox'd which you claim is home to small kids. Looks like you're one family picnic gone wrong from eating their intestines. You need mental help.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621175.msg6921013#msg6921013
http://s18.postimg.org/6z8pnctah/nolimitcryptoneedsmentalhelp.png

BTW, your "strong hand" looks weak AF.
http://s4.postimg.org/6aplpewx9/nolimitcryptodeadbeatweakaf.png

If i need mental help, then it does not add to the cause of helping me by keeeping my families info on this site. I have made it clear I am poor and have mental problems. And don't need extra problems while trying to obtain a job to change my life. This is why i have to get FBI involved after DMCA notice is removed from google having the thread containing my families personal info removed deranked and blacklisted.

Like I said I make mistakes and in the process of burning it off with TCA 20%. How are people going to tell me what I am. Or my personal beliefs ?

The Thug Life tattoo that gos 14 inches across my stomach is way better.

Like I said I'm not a satanist, had I been retribution would be dealt out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: