Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need resolution before I go to law enforcement concerning this forum.  (Read 7033 times)
yourlastchance (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:13:52 AM

Looks like the internet is not for you. Good luck with that one. Nobody really cares about your personal issues with another member unless someone is breaking the rules

This.  Nothing's a secret anymore,  haven't you heard?  Whether you like it or not, where you live and even where your children live is not a secret. And posting that information on the internet is not a crime and its not even breaking the rules of this forum.I hate to say this, but no one here really cares about your kids, & I mean that in the sense that no one wants to harm them.  if you go to law enforcement, good luck with that.

Which is why it's always very important to stay as anonymous as possible on here or at least be a good, trustworthy, upstanding member so you don't upset or piss anybody off. There are some very tech gifted individuals here, it's not a good idea to fuck people around.

Stick to the rules, don't scam, be nice & you should be fine.

Weird, who did i scam though ? I ended up releasing code for free, basically forced by vod.

So i ask again, who have i scammed and what wrong have I done ?

WHo did I fuck with ? The person that posted my address that absolutely put no effort into finding any of the info and was known for a few years.

THis is where I keep getting into and saying, the offenders posted message makes other offenders and against Ohio Stalking and Menacing statutes especially toward children.

SO again who have I scammed here man ? I was just a dude trying to get my teeth fixed man,  I can't believe after 2 years now the scam word is still being pushed around when I have proven myself over and over. Just really really weird that keeps coming up especially when I've done nothing wrong.

I'm not smart or clever enough to come up with or be apart of any scam.

So again I ask you, why bring up scamming ? Why justify the spread of childrens information ? People have the right to bother my family cause VOD terrorized me like he does others ? Again this is really weiird

How about you start talking about how people are assholes and keep the scam shit out of the same sentence when refering to me. I mean thats totally fair when alls Im doing is beggin to have my families info removed before I go to the FBI, that's all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q6_u1d97Yw

LFC_Bitcoin do you scam people ? is that why you brought up scamming ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:24:53 AM

Weird, who did i scam though ? I ended up releasing code for free, basically forced by vod.

If some guy on another forum pretended to be me, that is your stupidity - nothing to do with me.

I mean thats totally fair when alls Im doing is beggin to have my families info removed before I go to the FBI, that's all.

It won't be removed.  Play your hand already... you look like a fool.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:40:40 AM

If some guy on another forum pretended to be me, that is your stupidity - nothing to do with me.

I mean thats totally fair when alls Im doing is beggin to have my families info removed before I go to the FBI, that's all.

It won't be removed.  Play your hand already... you look like a fool.

Naw see you are now basing your whole theory here on how you aren't a bad person because someone claimed to be you. You did much damage to my site and my mouth.

2nd Google will be removing that thrad from its serps as it has a pictur eof i own likness to.

3rd If Badbear and Theymos don't remove it by time Google steps-meaning little after. Well then I take there names and go to feds its very simple. whats happening here is illegal.

I am not accepting my fate as a VOD a labeled child molester, sorry that aint me baby.

Please dude go raise kids, worry about your thinning hair. And stay out of my threads I've have asked you before.

Can you not exude any kind of self restraint or respect ? prove me wrong. Leave me be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q6_u1d97Yw
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:54:00 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 10:25:57 AM by Lauda

3rd If Badbear and Theymos don't remove it by time Google steps-meaning little after. Well then I take there names and go to feds its very simple.
Yes, very simple; they will laugh at you. Stop talking nonsense and just do it already if you're going to so that we can get this over with.

Huh Did you just call me a troll? You've asked at least twice now for someone to check IPs, I do, tell you the answer, you don't like the answer so you handwave it away, and call me a troll? You're an idiot. Waste the rest of your life on some stupid wild goose chase, see if I care.

Is OP the same guy in the post above from early in 2014?
The story would fit considering the lack of teeth.

Update: Insulting me for telling you to go through with this endeavor is not going to help your situation.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:19:05 AM

3rd If Badbear and Theymos don't remove it by time Google steps-meaning little after. Well then I take there names and go to feds its very simple.
Yes, very simple; they will laugh at you. Stop talking nonsense and just do it already if you're going to so that we can get this over with.

Huh Did you just call me a troll? You've asked at least twice now for someone to check IPs, I do, tell you the answer, you don't like the answer so you handwave it away, and call me a troll? You're an idiot. Waste the rest of your life on some stupid wild goose chase, see if I care.

Is OP the same guy in the post above from early in 2014?
The story would fit considering the lack of teeth.

Look cunt, stay out of my threads cunt, I clearly posted the law thats being broke by bitcointalk.org cunt, Ive been extremely patient with you cunt. You are testing my patience cunt.

So cunt, the law being broke is something laughable Cunt ? let me specific now cunt since you don't like to read.

2903.211 Menacing by stalking.
(A)

(1) No person by engaging in a pattern of conduct shall knowingly cause another person to believe that the offender will cause physical harm to the other person or cause mental distress to the other person. In addition to any other basis for the other person's belief that the offender will cause physical harm to the other person or the other person's mental distress, the other person's belief or mental distress may be based on words or conduct of the offender that are directed at or identify a corporation, association, or other organization that employs the other person or to which the other person belongs.

(2) No person, through the use of any electronic method of remotely transferring information, including, but not limited to, any computer, computer network, computer program, or computer system, shall post a message with purpose to urge or incite another to commit a violation of division (A)(1) of this section.

(3) No person, with a sexual motivation, shall violate division (A)(1) or (2) of this section.

(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of menacing by stalking.

(1) Except as otherwise provided in divisions (B)(2) and (3) of this section, menacing by stalking is a misdemeanor of the first degree.

(2) Menacing by stalking is a felony of the fourth degree if any of the following applies:

(a) The offender previously has been convicted of or pleaded guilty to a violation of this section or a violation of section 2911.211 of the Revised Code.

(b) In committing the offense under division (A)(1), (2), or (3) of this section, the offender made a threat of physical harm to or against the victim, or as a result of an offense committed under division (A)(2) or (3) of this section, a third person induced by the offender's posted message made a threat of physical harm to or against the victim.

(c) In committing the offense under division (A)(1), (2), or (3) of this section, the offender trespassed on the land or premises where the victim lives, is employed, or attends school, or as a result of an offense committed under division (A)(2) or (3) of this section, a third person induced by the offender's posted message trespassed on the land or premises where the victim lives, is employed, or attends school.

(d) The victim of the offense is a minor.

(e) The offender has a history of violence toward the victim or any other person or a history of other violent acts toward the victim or any other person.

(f) While committing the offense under division (A)(1) of this section or a violation of division (A)(3) of this section based on conduct in violation of division (A)(1) of this section, the offender had a deadly weapon on or about the offender's person or under the offender's control. Division (B)(2)(f) of this section does not apply in determining the penalty for a violation of division (A)(2) of this section or a violation of division (A)(3) of this section based on conduct in violation of division (A)(2) of this section.

(g) At the time of the commission of the offense, the offender was the subject of a protection order issued under section 2903.213 or 2903.214 of the Revised Code, regardless of whether the person to be protected under the order is the victim of the offense or another person.

(h) In committing the offense under division (A)(1), (2), or (3) of this section, the offender caused serious physical harm to the premises at which the victim resides, to the real property on which that premises is located, or to any personal property located on that premises, or, as a result of an offense committed under division (A)(2) of this section or an offense committed under division (A)(3) of this section based on a violation of division (A)(2) of this section, a third person induced by the offender's posted message caused serious physical harm to that premises, that real property, or any personal property on that premises.

(i) Prior to committing the offense, the offender had been determined to represent a substantial risk of physical harm to others as manifested by evidence of then-recent homicidal or other violent behavior, evidence of then-recent threats that placed another in reasonable fear of violent behavior and serious physical harm, or other evidence of then-present dangerousness.

(3) If the victim of the offense is an officer or employee of a public children services agency or a private child placing agency and the offense relates to the officer's or employee's performance or anticipated performance of official responsibilities or duties, menacing by stalking is either a felony of the fifth degree or, if the offender previously has been convicted of or pleaded guilty to an offense of violence, the victim of that prior offense was an officer or employee of a public children services agency or private child placing agency, and that prior offense related to the officer's or employee's performance or anticipated performance of official responsibilities or duties, a felony of the fourth degree.

(C) Section 2919.271 of the Revised Code applies in relation to a defendant charged with a violation of this section.

(D) As used in this section:

(1) "Pattern of conduct" means two or more actions or incidents closely related in time, whether or not there has been a prior conviction based on any of those actions or incidents, or two or more actions or incidents closely related in time, whether or not there has been a prior conviction based on any of those actions or incidents, directed at one or more persons employed by or belonging to the same corporation, association, or other organization. Actions or incidents that prevent, obstruct, or delay the performance by a public official, firefighter, rescuer, emergency medical services person, or emergency facility person of any authorized act within the public official's, firefighter's, rescuer's, emergency medical services person's, or emergency facility person's official capacity, or the posting of messages or receipt of information or data through the use of an electronic method of remotely transferring information, including, but not limited to, a computer, computer network, computer program, computer system, or telecommunications device, may constitute a "pattern of conduct."

(2) "Mental distress" means any of the following:

(a) Any mental illness or condition that involves some temporary substantial incapacity;

(b) Any mental illness or condition that would normally require psychiatric treatment, psychological treatment, or other mental health services, whether or not any person requested or received psychiatric treatment, psychological treatment, or other mental health services.

(3) "Emergency medical services person" is the singular of "emergency medical services personnel" as defined in section 2133.21 of the Revised Code.

(4) "Emergency facility person" is the singular of "emergency facility personnel" as defined in section 2909.04 of the Revised Code.

(5) "Public official" has the same meaning as in section 2921.01 of the Revised Code.

(6) "Computer," "computer network," "computer program," "computer system," and "telecommunications device" have the same meanings as in section 2913.01 of the Revised Code.

(7) "Post a message" means transferring, sending, posting, publishing, disseminating, or otherwise communicating, or attempting to transfer, send, post, publish, disseminate, or otherwise communicate, any message or information, whether truthful or untruthful, about an individual, and whether done under one's own name, under the name of another, or while impersonating another.

(Cool "Third person" means, in relation to conduct as described in division (A)(2) of this section, an individual who is neither the offender nor the victim of the conduct.

(9) "Sexual motivation" has the same meaning as in section 2971.01 of the Revised Code.

(10) "Organization" includes an entity that is a governmental employer.

(E) The state does not need to prove in a prosecution under this section that a person requested or received psychiatric treatment, psychological treatment, or other mental health services in order to show that the person was caused mental distress as described in division (D)(2)(b) of this section.

(F)

(1) This section does not apply to a person solely because the person provided access or connection to or from an electronic method of remotely transferring information not under that person's control, including having provided capabilities that are incidental to providing access or connection to or from the electronic method of remotely transferring the information, and that do not include the creation of the content of the material that is the subject of the access or connection. In addition, any person providing access or connection to or from an electronic method of remotely transferring information not under that person's control shall not be liable for any action voluntarily taken in good faith to block the receipt or transmission through its service of any information that it believes is, or will be sent, in violation of this section.

(2) Division (F)(1) of this section does not create an affirmative duty for any person providing access or connection to or from an electronic method of remotely transferring information not under that person's control to block the receipt or transmission through its service of any information that it believes is, or will be sent, in violation of this section except as otherwise provided by law.

(3) Division (F)(1) of this section does not apply to a person who conspires with a person actively involved in the creation or knowing distribution of material in violation of this section or who knowingly advertises the availability of material of that nature.

Amended by 130th General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 129, §1, eff. 9/17/2014.

Effective Date: 08-29-2003; 2007 SB10 01-01-2008

Again cunt do you need for me to post it again. Everything in that law fits what happened to me to a T, mental Stress from the stalking....

Whats extremely funny you lowlife cunt, is that i ask you to stop posting here. Because you are lying cunt. ANd it's jus tnot healthy behaviour to have people read your lies. Do you believe if you lie enough it will ultimately be the truth like law of attraction ?

THe funny part cunt, is that I already went to law enforcement for consulting and told the things here happening and in other places are illegal and I have the right to press charges.

But I guess its funny cause the law needs to be made an exception for me and my family ? Cunt ?

No the law applies to everyone, even if people don't like me law still protects me and my family. Cunt...

Stay out of the thread.
* yourlastchance hits report button again.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:59:02 AM

Just do it then!

Sue the forum or get lost. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:05:20 PM

How much money do you need to sue them  Smiley?

Put your money where your mouth is or get the fuck out.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:30:18 PM

<meltdown-nuked>

I would recommend you cease posturing and either involve law enforcement already, or leave these forums.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:50:28 PM

Then the guy got everyone to think i was a scammer till again, he started to say my penis pictures were googled, which the majority of people on ares have seen me measure my genitals live on camera. So that was the tipping when they knew not to believe him.

I would recommend he stops bandying about on-line with his penis and do something constructive with the time he has left. Volunteer to help blind kids or something. Make Jesus proud.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:54:26 PM

Everyone in this thread should relax, take a breather and stop behaving in an unprofessional manner. Op, same goes for you. I understand you're in a position where you feel threatened, but there's no need to become what you cannot stand. Please.
Back on topic, I am sure that if we as a community just talk this out, we can come to a mature, professional and overall reasonable solution to your problem.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:22:17 AM

yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:36:34 AM

Everyone in this thread should relax, take a breather and stop behaving in an unprofessional manner. Op, same goes for you. I understand you're in a position where you feel threatened, but there's no need to become what you cannot stand. Please.
Back on topic, I am sure that if we as a community just talk this out, we can come to a mature, professional and overall reasonable solution to your problem.

Is what I've been trying to establish this whole time. It's been 2 years the info was put here and for no reason as I'm not a threat to anyone. You took the words out of my mouth, I eventually became a hostile person after getting fucked with for years. My blood pressure is high and my kidneys are damaged from this stress. Went under a total personality change. I want the info removed before I have to go to FBI, it's not a lot to ask. If I was a threat to peoples personal safety or a scammer it would have been found out by now.

I simply post chatlogs of things ive had to deal with for the past couple years, with individuals online saying vile things about kids, mainly what sexual things they are going to do to mine.

If you look in the ( I got stalked to this forum) thread. THat kittencake is in fact the same person launching threats and talking about blowing rasberries on childrens vaginas. I posted a log to how that person acted, without using there name. Then they must of got offended after I was able to get them banned from a chat network for these threats. Then this CHris aka Kitten Cake aka Deadtux aka Kosovar on Overclock.org posted info that was obtained a while ago.

I try acting on best behaviour, it is extremely difficult to do that when you have nothing going on life to make you stay inline and act good, keyword act. Especially given these things have been happening for a long time and now this forum is being used as a medium to further the harasment. I have no purpose to be at this forum other than to have the info removed before I go to FBI. I have no ill will, I have no hostility toward anyone here  nor want to have these things keep going or be here for another 2 years and beg like an animal to have the info removed.

THis luada stating nothing can be done is absolutely false. And re affirms these false notions to people making them think they are powerless. When I know otherwise. She or He is not an expert on the law and is only going and running on bro law or forum bro law, somehow thinking forum rules trump Ohio statutes and that participating in a forum that has certain rules then makes you give up your amendments, this is like saying Forums devoted to people meeting eachother for the sole purpose of 1 party killing the other and eating them, and since the willing party going to be eaten has given permission makes it legal. This is nust not so. Bitcointalk.org does not trump my state laws protecting my rights and childrens.

And when an administrator or staff makes things up stating these things are false, it keeps trolls going. Digging the rabbit hole deeper. And  nobody is helped, and situation will just get worse. I'm nt here to hurt but clean up the bullshit that is online about me as to get a job.

I dont even care about this low life luada talkinga bout my teeth dropping tid bit comments attempting to make me feel worse than i aready do which would be real hard since I am at rock bottom emotionally.

I just care about my info getting removed before i have to get people involed that I don't want to. Especially like how I explain in pm to the forum owner I don't want to bring my 64 year old mother down to FBI headquarters and explain why info is being leaked witht eh sole purpose of being malicous and to hurt people in my family.
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:42:48 AM

Then the guy got everyone to think i was a scammer till again, he started to say my penis pictures were googled, which the majority of people on ares have seen me measure my genitals live on camera. So that was the tipping when they knew not to believe him.

I would recommend he stops bandying about on-line with his penis and do something constructive with the time he has left. Volunteer to help blind kids or something. Make Jesus proud.

My family alrady visits sick kids at hospitals, and my family ran the missing persons case involving the 3 missing kids that made Cleveland famous. My mom was the one that did most of the foot work for one of the families and my moms name is in her book. Got the case ran on Americas Most wanted and got her mother on  montel williams show, ran the prayer vigils and kept open a P.O box for leads to hand over to feds.
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:07:59 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 10:22:01 AM by yourlastchance

Nobody is posturing Xian, I'm attempting to speak reasoning into whoever is in charge of taking down posts before outside help steps in. I don't want to. But have to if it's not taken down.
And xian even google sais to try and reason with the website moderator or owner before making a dmca report. I'm serously trying ot do all I can and not being a bad guy at the same time.

THose who know me know my heart isn't bad or I'm not capable of scamming or outright hurting others. I am legit following every path before seeking outside help.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:13:09 AM

Nobody is posturing Xian, I'm attempting to speak reasoning into whoever is in charge of taking down posts before outside help steps in. I don't want to. But have to if it's not taken down.

... and I'm trying to tell you that management doesn't care about your pleading.

You'll have better luck with law enforcement than you will dealing with the moderators and staff of these forums.
yourlastchance (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:24:05 AM

... and I'm trying to tell you that management doesn't care about your pleading.

You'll have better luck with law enforcement than you will dealing with the moderators and staff of these forums.

Ok well apologies for mis construing what you said here and in previous posts.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 11:23:15 AM

You are not too bright.  In fact, I'd say you're an idiot.

It will not be taken down.  You will not do anything about it.

We called your bluff - you lost.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:32:36 PM

And xian even google sais to try and reason with the website moderator or owner before making a dmca report. I'm serously trying ot do all I can and not being a bad guy at the same time.

THose who know me know my heart isn't bad or I'm not capable of scamming or outright hurting others. I am legit following every path before seeking outside help.

Whether you are legit or not isn't for me to decide, but after reading this nonsense over the past few days all you are accomplishing at this point is making yourself look like a whiny petulant child. Since you are such a Google guru, search "Gavin Andresen". Maybe you two can have a whiners convention together.

Seriously, this is a single forum. Google doesn't care. I'm sure someone has posted the information you are so concerned about to a tor site like cloudnine or something. Will your SEO-fu help you get that taken down too?

It's just not how the internet works unfortunately. :-/

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
armour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

account bought by tarsua for testing

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:34:26 PM

Vod you're like 40 go get a wife or husband and stop going on forums ffs

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:42:49 PM

Vod you're like 40 go get a wife or husband and stop going on forums ffs

I am billions of years old, fool.

I'm programming on dual screens.  Whenever I need a second to think of what to do next, I check the forum.   I don'tr waste much time here at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: