Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eBay & Amazon Pro - High Level Sales Ability - Help me Liquidate $500,000+  (Read 283 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:22:14 PM

Long story short; I am in the process of moving on to greener pastures. I have had a business for over 12 years I am now at the point of simply being ready to do something new.

I am looking for someone based in the USA; who has an eBay Seller Account with Steller Seller Ratings; The ability / Account level to list large volumes of items which are all in hand (no drop shipping); as well as Amazon Seller Accounts with the same type of privaledges.

I have; and am looking to liquidate approximately $500,000 (ballpark) worth of technology equipment. Computers, production equipment, etc. It is all in hand, and currently in my leased space.

I am merely testing the waters to see what kind of response I get. What commission would be charged on top of the standard seller fees, etc.

Ideally I would fly the person out to my location (metro Washington DC) and put them up in a hotel for 7-10 days. They would not only act as the agent of selling; but also help me do the actual liquidating. Itemizing; testing, photographing, writing descriptions, responding to customer inquiries, shipping items, etc.

Funds dispersed to their Paypal Accounts could be then wired to my checking; or other reasonable means in a timely fashion- less the service fee they charge for the sales.

The person needs to be a valid US Citizen. I run a legitimate business; so anyone considering this would be required to fill out all state and federal Tax ID forms; New Hire Registry; etc. Unless you are incorporated. (In which case an I-9 would suffice). Depending on how the funds will be held; and to protect both the person I hire as well as me; a simple criminal background check can be done. I am registered as a corporation with 12 years of business history.

This is no small job. I am not sure of the exact value of the assets I am holding. A lot of the computer systems which are all high end workstations "could" be stripped down and sold as parts yielding much higher amounts. I'd put my ball park estimate at $400,000-$750,000 with the higher end being stripping down a lot of systems; and piece mealing the selling process. The yield would be higher, but time/opportunity cost must be factored as well.

So the question is:  If you have the above required elements; and could come out for 10 days straight; work extremely hard to help get everything listed; and "ship ready"- so that items that do not sell within the first 10 days are already packaged, binned; and ready to slap a UPS Shipper Label on once sold; - how much is 10(ish) days worth to you?

Lastly; this needs to be done by the books; with of course the lowest impact on taxes. Obviously the seller I hire will be transfering large sums of money to me. That said; there needs to be a record of the offset of the basis of the assets to balance out on both ends. Simply put; I am not looking to do this in any way that violates tax laws.

Feel free to PM me with details on how you might be just the person I am looking for!

Final note:  I am looking for this because I don't regularly sell on ebay; and they have me at a $2500 / month limit for selling. It would take months of solid sales performance to up my rating to the point where they allow those kind of sales. PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SELLING LIMITS.

Strato
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: