Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:32:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 4 Antminer U3 USB Miners - w/PSUs [US]  (Read 605 times)
Nitroshock (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:06:21 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 04:30:23 AM by Nitroshock

1 left

Gently used but they run great.  I've just got more than I can use.

Looking to get $45 each $35 including the power supply, usb cable, and free priority shipping with insurance in the US (will send Priority Mail for an extra 5 bucks).  Discount if you want more than one.

Reputable escrow is fine, buyer pays.  Edit: Would prefer not to escrow for 35 bucks but if that's the only option and you wanna pay then that's alright I guess.

Thanks!

Nitroshock (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:31:55 AM

Price drop.  One left.
Noriyuke

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:12:49 PM

Ive been stalking these forums for a little bit and there have recently been a few things that have made me register an account so i can say something.

Would you be willing to do a combination of things in exchange for this? I don't have much Bitcoin (Maybe 6.00), but i do have some E-Giftcards, some Digital Steam Games, some Digital PSN Codes (PS4 Tomb Raider Temple of Osiris Game).

Would you do a trade for a combination of things? I can also send some cash via Google Wallet. But not much.

I is Poor.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:44:01 PM

Ive been stalking these forums for a little bit and there have recently been a few things that have made me register an account so i can say something.

Would you be willing to do a combination of things in exchange for this? I don't have much Bitcoin (Maybe 6.00), but i do have some E-Giftcards, some Digital Steam Games, some Digital PSN Codes (PS4 Tomb Raider Temple of Osiris Game).

Would you do a trade for a combination of things? I can also send some cash via Google Wallet. But not much.

I is Poor.

Not trying to hijack this (prefer to do business publicly) but I would be willing to help you Noriyuke.

Write out a list of what you have and assuming we can come close to the value I'll pay for this U3 when you provide me your gift cards, etc.

Thanks.
Nitroshock (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:19:21 AM

I is Poor.

Not trying to hijack this (prefer to do business publicly) but I would be willing to help you Noriyuke.

Write out a list of what you have and assuming we can come close to the value I'll pay for this U3 when you provide me your gift cards, etc.

Thanks.
That's just fine with me if you two want to come to a deal.  And yes... no problem doing it publicly.
Noriyuke

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:49:07 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 09:01:02 AM by Noriyuke

I has

Toys R Us E Gift Card $5
GameStop E Gift Card $10
PS4 Tomb Raider Temple of Osiris Code
Steam key Murder Miners
Steam key Crash Time 2
Steam key RIP Trilogy
Steam Key Sometimes Success requires sacrifice
Steam Key Memories of a Vagabond
FFXIV Square Enix Code (includes base game everything up to Heavensword and 30 Days)

I will also promise to digitally work for it, aka faucet mining, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: