Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Available] Online Passive Income Ebook / 0.01 BTC  (Read 1462 times)
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 10:12:04 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 09:53:32 PM by P4ndoraBox7

Hi everyone.

I'm selling 2 ebooks.

First one will show you how to earn easy profits online for free, and the other one, the most important, that will show you how to make other people make your profit.

The first ebook mostly show you how to make profit as a regular user, and the second one how to hire people that will make the regular user job and get paid for the investment you make.

I made the second ebook myself since I'm personally using that method and I will invest further in the next weeks. There is proofs of real incomes with screenshots of my own account that
the method is working in the second ebook.

My ebook is not ;

-Ponzi Scheme
-Faucet
-Ref link tricks
-Fake cloud mining
-Gambling tricks
-Illegal
-Get rich quick scheme
-Invest and get 1500% profit next day
-Single mom making thousands of dollar at home
-Selling on ebay
-Surveys
-Making a website
-Pyramidal Scheme
-Forex trading tips
-Bots
-Stock trading
-Making another ebook
-etc

My ebook include ;

-Step by step guide with images
-My own stats for transparency
-Profit calculator
-No investment method vs Investment method profit difference
-How you can withdraw your investment in BTC
-Profit guarantee

Plus, I offer customer and technical support right here in this thread + PM support on BTCtalk.org to whom bought the guide.

I'm so confident that this method is not only working for me, but that can work for you too. Thats why I offer 2 free vouchers to the first members and above that will answer here and give their reviews here if they think that there is some potentials.

Edit ; Vouchers sold

That will evaluate the guide for you before you make the decision to buy it.

I'll go even further. I Guarantee you that you'll make some good passive online income ! I won't guarantee you an exact number since its different for everyone, but I guarantee you profits !

My own account is in the second ebooks as proof.

Price ; 0.0125 0.01 BTC at this adress ; 19mh4EVKkcTdiEqMWcsXuTV8fQxHsF5GJc  

Rule ;

Write here your txid and send me the email adress in PM which you want to receives the 2 ebooks after you post your Txid.

( Ebooks are in PDF Formats, if you cant open PDF, download Foxit PDF viewer or Open Office. )

If you have any questions, ask them here or in PM.

Thank you.

Vouchers offered to GreenTree and Equilux
Bonus Voucher sent to Monnt

2 Ebook sold

Update ; December 17th, for those who are earning with me.

Good day!

As you can observe bitcoin prices had been volatile for past weeks and our payment prior to price are affected, We understand that some users here prefer bitcoin for withdrawal but we hope you'll understand that we have to adjust on situation, we will try our best in order to get the bitcoin withdrawal back ahead the said time.

This means that, you can still advertise, upgrade, rent referrals with all accepted currencies but withdrawals will only be available for Paypal.
Paypal - Deposit ( OK ) Withdrawal ( OK )
Bitcoin - Deposit ( OK ) Withdrawal ( NO )
Perfect Money - Deposit ( OK ) Withdrawal ( NO )

Update 2 ; Update sent to buyers via PM

Reviews ;

Alright, I have received the vouch copy, and everything looks very good.

There is a lot of information included in the 2 pdf's and there is certainly a lot of pictures within the pdf as well. Very, very informative and I personally trust this user to give you professional after-sales support etc.

The concept however isn't new to me, although it has given me some new insights. The OP is completely accurate, as the method isn't anything that is mentioned in the OP.

I believe the method works currently very well, but I'm not sure whether it'll continue to be successful as I haven't got enough knowledge to comment on this method.

Thanks OP for the vouch copy.

Im done reading the steps heres my vouch for op.

The tutorial is about an advertising site. Im not going to tell you everything written on the tutorial but im just giving you insight on how you could possibly earn something with his ebook.

I havent personally tried it yet but i will. The ebook comes with a detailed steps and images and guide on how to use the site and facebook. Although i honestly dislike this kind of method because of personal interest, i have no doubt you can earn from this because ive seen too many of this kind and some people involves earned from this. But you may earn big if you get more referrals. the site pays via bitcoin too. I personally will try his method and after a day or days if i earned from this i will let you know from here.

PoE / Proof Of Earning

I'm sharing with you now a earning proof. I don't have a payment proof since I'm using and reinvesting. After sale, I can share with you 34 proofs of actual people doing it, with screenshots.

As for the earning proof;

No promoting needed, only renting.

Each R cost 0.20 USD for a month to rent.

The webmaster changed the minimum requirement of a referal that you can rent and assure you that will have shown that his rentable. This explain why there is more red at the top of my sheet and not recently. The reason why I sell how you can make those profit instead of giving it away is to insure that you will have some available R to rent because they are actually ''hunted'' for nice and easy profits.

Enough talk, check the sheet.

Legend ;

Red / Wont rent againn
Yellow / No gain no loss
Green / Profit
Orange / Awesome profits, 300% and more.

R cost 0.20 / month.

Orange can earn to 3.50 USD a month with my numbers for 0.20 USD, you do the math.

I actually share 2 other methods as well to get even more profits.

Have a nice day.

PoP / Proof of Payment

Will make a withdraw in the next days and show proof here

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 11:52:18 PM

One Voucher left.

First one was sent to Equilux, Senior member.

Greentree

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:55:09 PM

One Voucher left.

First one was sent to Equilux, Senior member.

Where his vouch for you?

If you like can i get the left voucher for you
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 11:57:54 PM

Yes, send me your email adress in PM and ill send you the 2 pdf files.

Once received and that you start your Online passive income, could you make a review to tell if you can have profit to people here before they buy it ? Thank you. Waiting your Email adress.

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 11:58:39 PM

Second Voucher given to Greentree

Now selling at 0.0125 btc

Equilux

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:00:31 AM

ebook received, I'll report back when I've read it, and at least started on implementing some of the content.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:02:34 AM

I would like a vouch copy as well... I see they're all taken though.  Undecided Any chance I can get one anyway?
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 12:06:01 AM

Bonus, I give you one.

A little review after you try it would be appreciated.

From now on, no more vouchers.

Send me your email in PM Monnt.
Thank you for your interest.

Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:08:34 AM

Bonus, I give you one.

Thanks for that. I will definitely write a detailed review.

Sending the PM now.
Greentree

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:08:54 AM

I pmd you my email thank you.

I have extra time today to read it, so i can leave a vouch for you any tine this day
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:10:09 AM

Bonus, I give you one.

Thanks for that. I will definitely write a detailed review.

Sending the PM now.

Sent the PM with my email. Thanks a lot for giving me this chance to have one of the vouch copies.
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 12:13:44 AM

Every Voucher copies has been sent.

For trust reasons, before buying, I suggest people that read that post to wait the reviews about my 2 ebooks. If you still want to try it now anyway;

Send 0.0125 btc to 19mh4EVKkcTdiEqMWcsXuTV8fQxHsF5GJc , write your txid here, and your email adress in PM. I'll be available for the next 6 or 7 hours for support.

Greentree

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:16:26 AM

I received 2 thank you ill be back later
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:37:34 AM

Alright, I have received the vouch copy, and everything looks very good.

There is a lot of information included in the 2 pdf's and there is certainly a lot of pictures within the pdf as well. Very, very informative and I personally trust this user to give you professional after-sales support etc.

The concept however isn't new to me, although it has given me some new insights. The OP is completely accurate, as the method isn't anything that is mentioned in the OP.

I believe the method works currently very well, but I'm not sure whether it'll continue to be successful as I haven't got enough knowledge to comment on this method.

Thanks OP for the vouch copy.
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 12:38:53 AM

And thank you for your review as well Monnt !

Greentree

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:49:50 AM

Im done reading the steps heres my vouch for op.

The tutorial is about an advertising site. Im not going to tell you everything written on the tutorial but im just giving you insight on how you could possibly earn something with his ebook.

I havent personally tried it yet but i will. The ebook comes with a detailed steps and images and guide on how to use the site and facebook. Although i honestly dislike this kind of method because of personal interest, i have no doubt you can earn from this because ive seen too many of this kind and some people involves earned from this. But you may earn big if you get more referrals. the site pays via bitcoin too. I personally will try his method and after a day or days if i earned from this i will let you know from here.
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 12:54:45 AM

Wink

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:56:11 AM

The concept however isn't new to me, although it has given me some new insights honestly this is the purpose of buying books you imagine and get new idea when you read them and make your own twist then the money starts flowing. I am still waiting for equilux review before buying.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:41:42 AM

Seems lie I'm too late for a vouch. :3 There's just too many ebooks in this forum lately though. I wonder if a single one of the is worth it, the ones I've seen so far, like the "EARN $10 DAILY AUTOPILOT" were very unimpressive.
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 08:59:30 AM

Seems lie I'm too late for a vouch. :3 There's just too many ebooks in this forum lately though. I wonder if a single one of the is worth it, the ones I've seen so far, like the "EARN $10 DAILY AUTOPILOT" were very unimpressive.

Yeah I know I tried it myself too. Very deceptive result. I had like 0.01 USD per day with that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: