Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:39:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook, Twitter, Google To Censor Immigration Discussion in Germany  (Read 3658 times)
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:25:30 PM

Stop them before become majority in all European countries..Than they'll try to use european laws to create their state and independence

Too late for that. Western Europe is already lost. Most of the Western European nations will become Muslim majority in a few decades time (perhaps with the exception of Italy). Eastern Europe is the only hope (Poland, Belarus, Slovakia, Hungary.etc). Even if there is zero immigration from now onward, the already existing Muslim population will start multiplying at a rapid pace to drown the natives in the Western European nations.

France is one of the highest Muslim countries in Europe with 8% of Muslims... It was 7.5% in 2009, WHAT AN INVASION!!!

Can we really say Europe is lost and Muslim will become the majority in a few decades? xD

PARADICE.io

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:13:02 PM

Stop them before become majority in all European countries..Than they'll try to use european laws to create their state and independence

Too late for that. Western Europe is already lost. Most of the Western European nations will become Muslim majority in a few decades time (perhaps with the exception of Italy). Eastern Europe is the only hope (Poland, Belarus, Slovakia, Hungary.etc). Even if there is zero immigration from now onward, the already existing Muslim population will start multiplying at a rapid pace to drown the natives in the Western European nations.

France is one of the highest Muslim countries in Europe with 8% of Muslims... It was 7.5% in 2009, WHAT AN INVASION!!!

Can we really say Europe is lost and Muslim will become the majority in a few decades? xD

France has had one of the highest Muslim populations for a while, as you noted. I seriously doubt the percentage is only 8% now. It'll be some time before we have accurate post-invasion figures.

But France needs Muslim immigrants. They shoot the cartoonists/Jews/concert-attendees that the French won't shoot. It would be a great loss to the multicultural fabric of France if such shootings went unshot.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:32:06 AM

France has had one of the highest Muslim populations for a while, as you noted. I seriously doubt the percentage is only 8% now. It'll be some time before we have accurate post-invasion figures.

But France needs Muslim immigrants. They shoot the cartoonists/Jews/concert-attendees that the French won't shoot. It would be a great loss to the multicultural fabric of France if such shootings went unshot.

You can doubt whatever you want, it's still the truth ^^

Again you're just focusing on a tree forgetting about the forest... you all are anyway...

We're getting raped by capitalists while you're all crying about some "invasion" that is not happening at all.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
youdamushi

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:37:18 AM

The important part in all this is that the amount of Muslims is far from becoming "a majority" as lots of you guys keep saying.

You don't like Muslims? You'd want to kill them all and the blacks with them? Fair enough I don't really give a fuck I hate all humans equally. But don't give false facts or flawed reasonning. Just say what you are: a bunch of people refusing to give a fuck about others. You got the right to, I don't even care. But you're not the "righteous army" you pretend to be.

PARADICE.io

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:37:38 PM

The important part in all this is that the amount of Muslims is far from becoming "a majority" as lots of you guys keep saying.

You don't like Muslims? You'd want to kill them all and the blacks with them? Fair enough I don't really give a fuck I hate all humans equally. But don't give false facts or flawed reasonning. Just say what you are: a bunch of people refusing to give a fuck about others. You got the right to, I don't even care. But you're not the "righteous army" you pretend to be.

Islam is not a race.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 12:55:42 PM

Regarding the percentage of Muslims in France, it's worth pointing out that France purposefully does not collect these kinds of statistics. There's no way to really know the percentages. I looked up the estimates in the online "CIA Factbook" 7 or 8 years ago, and not since then. In any case, it's clear that any such estimates would be out of date given the current crisis.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:48:20 PM

BS. In France there is a blanket ban on the counting of people based on religion and ethnicity. So there is no reliable statistics available on religious demography. That said, most of the demographers agree that the French Muslim population stands at around 15% right now, making it the largest Muslim population in Western Europe.
youdamushi

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:34:19 PM

BS. In France there is a blanket ban on the counting of people based on religion and ethnicity. So there is no reliable statistics available on religious demography. That said, most of the demographers agree that the French Muslim population stands at around 15% right now, making it the largest Muslim population in Western Europe.

Sources?
And no statistics based on ethnicity or religion are not forbidden...
It's just that the national census willingly doesn't take this into account.
But your 15% are just coming straight up from your asse man, if you consider as Muslim anyone coming from a Muslim country the number is around 5 million in France (which makes around 7 or 8%) and if you take only those that are really practicing their faith the number crash at something like 1 or 2 millions.

Regarding the percentage of Muslims in France, it's worth pointing out that France purposefully does not collect these kinds of statistics. There's no way to really know the percentages. I looked up the estimates in the online "CIA Factbook" 7 or 8 years ago, and not since then. In any case, it's clear that any such estimates would be out of date given the current crisis.

Again no, the GOVERNMENT willingly doesn't take this into account, that doesn't mean that associations or institutes for example can't make such studies. And they do.

PARADICE.io

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:23:31 PM

Damn, we went a bit far from the subject gentlemen no?  Grin

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

youdamushi

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:16:22 AM

Islam is not a race.

Islam is maybe not a race but it's how it's considered. Muslims are counted not by their faith but by their origins. The migrants are considered Muslims as long as they come from Muslim countries.

PARADICE.io

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:24:32 PM

Islam is not a race.

Islam is maybe not a race but it's how it's considered. Muslims are counted not by their faith but by their origins. The migrants are considered Muslims as long as they come from Muslim countries.

Islam is not maybe a race still, no matter what you want to believe. That is your prerogative though, obviously.

Smiley

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:13:58 PM

There's evidence against what you're asserting. Poland offered to take some Christian refugees.
Of course, Western European leaders took this offer as evidence of double plus ungood wrongthink.

If Merkel really thought that taking in Muslims is only positive, she should be happy to take more Muslims and let Poland take care of the Christian refugees. But Merkel's real interest is forcing her will on countries like Poland. It's what German leaders do. They can't help it. Wink

For myself, I'd be OK with Canada taking in a reasonable number of Atheist refugees from the Middle East. (Those wishing to leave Islam need refugee status more than anyone!) I think Canada would be improved if a lot of Ayaan Hirsi Alis were added to the mix. The problem is if you take Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Muslims, the Muslims murder Hirsi Ali. And that's the choice governments make when they import Muslims. Because everyone knows they will murder the Hirsi Alis. They tell you they'll do it. And then they do it.

And, I assure you, I have at least as big a problem with "native" Westerners who convert to Islam as I do with non-Western Muslims. I can have a little more sympathy for people who are Muslim because of the culture they were born into. I assume some of them are thoughtful enough to realize their religion is dangerous bullshit, but having realized that they also know the most dangerous thing they could do is openly reject it.

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:24:06 PM

There's evidence against what you're asserting. Poland offered to take some Christian refugees.
Of course, Western European leaders took this offer as evidence of double plus ungood wrongthink.

If Merkel really thought that taking in Muslims is only positive, she should be happy to take more Muslims and let Poland take care of the Christian refugees. But Merkel's real interest is forcing her will on countries like Poland. It's what German leaders do. They can't help it. Wink

For myself, I'd be OK with Canada taking in a reasonable number of Atheist refugees from the Middle East. (Those wishing to leave Islam need refugee status more than anyone!) I think Canada would be improved if a lot of Ayaan Hirsi Alis were added to the mix. The problem is if you take Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Muslims, the Muslims murder Hirsi Ali. And that's the choice governments make when they import Muslims. Because everyone knows they will murder the Hirsi Alis. They tell you they'll do it. And then they do it.

And, I assure you, I have at least as big a problem with "native" Westerners who convert to Islam as I do with non-Western Muslims. I can have a little more sympathy for people who are Muslim because of the culture they were born into. I assume some of them are thoughtful enough to realize their religion is dangerous bullshit, but having realized that they also know the most dangerous thing they could do is openly reject it.

I don't understand the link between the sentence you quoted and your claim...

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:30:24 PM

I don't understand the link between the sentence you quoted and your claim...

In that case, thanks for asking for clarification. I'll try to help.

You said, "The migrants are considered Muslims as long as they come from Muslim countries." The fact that Poland offered to take Christian refugees from Syria (a Muslim country) directly contradicts this sentence.

You said, "Muslims are counted not by their faith but by their origins." I interpreted this as, "Muslims are judged not by their faith but by their country of origin." The fact that Poland offered to take Christian refugees from Syria but not Muslim refugees from Syria indicates that the judgment is based on their faith, not their country of origin.

Hope this helps.

youdamushi

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:33:04 PM

Islam is not a race.

Islam is not maybe a race still, no matter what you want to believe. That is your prerogative though, obviously.

Smiley

It was a rhetorical use of maybe, I know it's not a race but my maybe was here to enlighten the fact that it's treated as one. Sorry if my use of the word maybe was not correct, it's a usual way of talking in my native language maybe I mistranslated it! Wink

PARADICE.io

youdamushi

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:36:28 PM

If what you say is correct I'm glad Poland is different and is able to divide religion and race. But I assure you that it's not the case for lots of countries and institutions!

In France it's how they're counted for example, and most of the links I provided (from rather diversified sources) take the "Muslim number" this way. Which means of course that there are even less Muslims that what those reports show but that's another question Grin

I understand your concern about Islam. I can't say I share them mainly because I believe education makes the religious question a bit... useless. But I can understand you're afraid of that.

PARADICE.io

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:44:04 PM

I understand your concern about Islam. I can't say I share them mainly because I believe education makes the religious question a bit... useless. But I can understand you're afraid of that.

Well, I'm not afraid for you to try it in Germany since I'm not there.

(I'm assuming you're German, since I think "mushi" is German slang for "pussy." Or the German word for "mosque." I forget.)

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:43:53 PM

I sure do love to live in Serbia now, you made this shit happen westerns not deal with it. Also, kebab removal service s out of order atm

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:06:34 PM

I sure do love to live in Serbia now, you made this shit happen westerns not deal with it. Also, kebab removal service s out of order atm

Well Serbia might have bigger problems with mafia and poverty....

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
youdamushi

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:26:30 PM

Well, I'm not afraid for you to try it in Germany since I'm not there.

(I'm assuming you're German, since I think "mushi" is German slang for "pussy." Or the German word for "mosque." I forget.)

Nope it was chosen a bit like that ^^

Not from Germany either, but I don't care about Islam or terrorism, they're just false threats.

PARADICE.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: