Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:12:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Halvening Party 2016  (Read 20063 times)
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:25:55 PM

now the price began to rise, I expect the price could rise to $500 before halving

Ha, that's a severe understatement. Everyone is relatively smart around here; halving more or less means that bitcoin price will increase somewhere around 50-100%. Before the halving, everyone will try to buy as many bitcoins as they can, so I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoins reached $800 or even $1000 (because I'm thinking bitcoin might be able to reach $500-$600 before the halving as a normal price).

My plan is to have an ordinary day and just check that Blockchain is working well and transactions are confirming.

Whatever works for you, but just saying, bitcoin price will probably rise a ton.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:26:53 PM

I reckon the price will rise all the way to the halving and then fall within days after as all the sheepeople relize the world never ended, thats when i will be buying like a motherfooker  Grin
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:33:15 PM

I reckon the price will rise all the way to the halving and then fall within days after as all the sheepeople relize the world never ended, thats when i will be buying like a motherfooker  Grin

what makes you think the price will fall after the block halving? maybe because you think that the price will be driven to higher than reasonable price levels due to the speculation?
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:34:30 PM

I will host a meetup in Brisbane hopeful around the date.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:02:36 AM

It's expected that the price will increase just after the halving date, so holding some coins till this event could be really profitable
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:04:45 AM

I will sit down behind a PC and wait for the reaction of the market.

Right now i am too involved to not spend time on it. If there is a positive reaction, I will celebrate later on.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:17:39 PM

now the price began to rise, I expect the price could rise to $500 before halving

Ha, that's a severe understatement. Everyone is relatively smart around here; halving more or less means that bitcoin price will increase somewhere around 50-100%. Before the halving, everyone will try to buy as many bitcoins as they can, so I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoins reached $800 or even $1000 (because I'm thinking bitcoin might be able to reach $500-$600 before the halving as a normal price).

My plan is to have an ordinary day and just check that Blockchain is working well and transactions are confirming.

Whatever works for you, but just saying, bitcoin price will probably rise a ton.

I wouldn't be able to sell I think, I admit im too scared to even think about trying to short Bitcoin because the price surges can be insane. You think you are making a great selling at the last ATH and BOOM next morning its at USD 1500. For this, I might just hold all the way up.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:42:16 PM

Right now i am too involved to not spend time on it. If there is a positive reaction, I will celebrate later on.

I think the marketplace reaction after the halving event will be increasing the Bitcoin's price as usual after each halving before this one, so holding some coins nowadays isn't bad idea
master sato

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:51:34 PM

I think the marketplace reaction after the halving event will be increasing the Bitcoin's price as usual after each halving before this one, so holding some coins nowadays isn't bad idea
nothing is certain ,the price could just go down as fuck if people start cashing out for christmas and new years.
think about the people who bought when bitcoin was at pinnacle and which was more supportive then it is today and thought it will be best to hold.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:59:11 PM

nothing is certain ,the price could just go down as fuck if people start cashing out for christmas and new years.
think about the people who bought when bitcoin was at pinnacle and which was more supportive then it is today and thought it will be best to hold.

I think 90% of the people expect the price to increase significantly. I also believe the price will go up quite a bit and possibly even reach a new ATH. As you say, the price might also take a huge dive and fall down. Barely any one expects that to happen, but there is a realistic point of possibility.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:22:57 PM

i think i will be watching the value go to the roof probaply it will start rising days before the halving
from last month the price of bitcoin began to gradually rise. previously priced at $380 in the last month

now it worth 463$+
on this rate i think it can hit  the 500$ before the halfing and much more after
I hope so dude. for this week bitcoin prices go decline it is not a problem. hopefully the end of the year the bitcoin price shoots up
I have prepared many bitcoin for sale Cheesy

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:38:16 PM

i think i will be watching the value go to the roof probaply it will start rising days before the halving
from last month the price of bitcoin began to gradually rise. previously priced at $380 in the last month

now it worth 463$+
on this rate i think it can hit  the 500$ before the halfing and much more after
I hope so dude. for this week bitcoin prices go decline it is not a problem. hopefully the end of the year the bitcoin price shoots up
I have prepared many bitcoin for sale Cheesy

I also think pre Xmas time might bring the price down a bit. People might be cashing out to buy presents. If not, than we re really on the right track.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:57:06 PM

If you look at LTC.

LTC was valued at $60-70 million for the first half of 2015

LTC priced in the halving between May & June & also overshot slightly (So 3-4 months before the halving.)

After the halving it has been able to maintain >$140 million with the same level of demand because it now has half the inflation.

On that example...

You would expect BTC to start fully pricing in the halving about 3-5 months from now, possibly a bit earlier and also to overshoot.

After resettling, it should also be able comfortably maintain a $700-1000 price with the same level of demand as it would then only have half the current inflation.

BTC has this year been rising mainly due to centralized currency related issues this year, (Greece, South America and now China devaluation and capital control circumvention.) So not much halving priced in yet imo.

So I expect BTC to test $1000 within 5 months
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:03:03 PM

My plan is nothing,because i dont know what gonna happen when Bitcoin halving come,and i also know that nobody know what gonna happen with bitcoin price when the halving come,i just keep collect bitcoin from now and umtil the halving come.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:18:20 PM

Yes, plenty to party about! Hookers & Blow bby!  Cheesy
TheCloser

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:24:21 PM

I think people need to realize that the current price increase is a direct reflection of the economic slowdown in China. Bitcoin has been on the rise ever since China devalued the yuan back in August. To stabilize the markets the government step in and purchased upwards of 6% of available volume to minimize the downtrend. China has re-entered the bitcoin landscape which has caused the recent price rise. If the U.S. continues raising interest rates, quarter after quarter, the Chinese economy will pickup steam as exporting will become the main driver to restart their economy and the bitcoin market cap will begin its correction. Lets not get ahead of ourselves and fantasize about a halving taking place next July. But hey, what do I know, I'm no economic expert......wait, yeah I am.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:42:24 AM

If you look at LTC.

LTC was valued at $60-70 million for the first half of 2015

LTC priced in the halving between May & June & also overshot slightly (So 3-4 months before the halving.)

After the halving it has been able to maintain >$140 million with the same level of demand because it now has half the inflation.

On that example...

You would expect BTC to start fully pricing in the halving about 3-5 months from now, possibly a bit earlier and also to overshoot.

After resettling, it should also be able comfortably maintain a $700-1000 price with the same level of demand as it would then only have half the current inflation.

BTC has this year been rising mainly due to centralized currency related issues this year, (Greece, South America and now China devaluation and capital control circumvention.) So not much halving priced in yet imo.

So I expect BTC to test $1000 within 5 months

That's a pretty optimistic evaluation. If that indeed goes true then there would be a second batch of millionaires following the 2013 boom.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DrLove2048

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:05:38 AM

Price will be factored in already so it's not like it will exploded that instant. I will be watching closely around that time though.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:20:37 AM

I'm surely will keep staring at my screen, and seeing the price rising  Grin
lol ill be doing this, and if the price doesnt rise as much as expected i might even pitch in and buy some coins lol. can't wait for the halfing.  Cheesy
AncilVTwo

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:59:01 AM

Do you have any plans for the evening Bitcoin halves?

If reading this retrospectively, what did you do the day of bitcoins halving?
on the day of the bitcoin halfing ill be enjoying myself watching the price increase  Cheesy that is if it does increase  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: