Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *NEW* Floz coin Twitter Campaign. (CLOSED)  (Read 10232 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:11:10 PM

I think so no need to be worry about op as funds are escrowed so all participants will be get paid without any problem.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:28:45 PM

Most likely the payments will be done by master-P.There is no reason to worry about or to involve OP in this.

yo
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:43:34 PM

Most likely the payments will be done by master-P.There is no reason to worry about or to involve OP in this.
Yeah! we can expect to see our payments tomorrow I think Grin give the campaign manager some time to handle the process of verifying the qualified ones that can receive the payment Grin
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 05:48:45 PM

Yeah! we can expect to see our payments tomorrow I think Grin give the campaign manager some time to handle the process of verifying the qualified ones that can receive the payment Grin

I have no doubt for payment, but would not be bad to hear some words from OP, like what after, it is end of campaign or..
more info and news about coin is desirable.
We repeating couple tweets
Venessian

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:01:49 PM

I have no doubt for payment, but would not be bad to hear some words from OP, like what after, it is end of campaign or..

So how if the campaign manager still not come here until tomorrow ? Is the payment just send by the master-p but who will count our tweets ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:27:27 PM

The main thing is that the funds are escrowed. In the unlikely case that OP doesn't come back, we will work something out with escrow.
Doubt he planned on counting the tweets and retweets, but it's not that big of a deal. I can count them if it shows as a problem.
We will know more by tomorrow i hope.
zodiac3011

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:36:54 PM

So how if the campaign manager still not come here until tomorrow ? Is the payment just send by the master-p but who will count our tweets ?
We all know that you guys are worried but the funds are escrowed! So you can stop worrying about that Grin if the manager didn't comeback here we still have ways to handle the money that is held by master-p.
Miyslovenic

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 01:20:38 AM

Any update from the OP about payment of this campaign?
It has been Thursday

btcmasterZ

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:46:47 AM

Who recieved payment?

The Last Choice

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 01:59:48 AM

Who recieved payment?
No one get the payment, see the escrow addy : 17kU6CD6fYEYaS7BqN6smZsnCV2Ey5BiyK
btcmasterZ

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:05:36 AM

Who recieved payment?
No one get the payment, see the escrow addy : 17kU6CD6fYEYaS7BqN6smZsnCV2Ey5BiyK

need wait?

it's my first campaign
zodiac3011

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:16:10 AM

well... just give him some time Grin maybe he is busy counting the tweets and retweets. Just wait for a little more. Our payment is held escrow so we don't have to worry
Venessian

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:44:28 AM

well... just give him some time Grin maybe he is busy counting the tweets and retweets. Just wait for a little more. Our payment is held escrow so we don't have to worry

so the escrow now count all the tweet ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Miyslovenic

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 04:54:46 AM

so the escrow now count all the tweet ?
I think not because we must waiting for the OP response about this payment of twitter campaign. If there is no news the escrow will take over

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 09:05:40 AM

Alright, so if the OP doesn't respond in the next 48 hours I will count the tweets and pay accordingly at the best of my ability in terms of accuracy.

48 hours from the time of this post is how much time we'll give OP to respond as I haven't received any payment details from him.

Regards

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:02:51 AM

That is good news to hear from master-P i hope so op will respond before this waiting period as i have sent pm to official account of dev there.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 10:33:24 AM

Alright, so if the OP doesn't respond in the next 48 hours I will count the tweets and pay accordingly at the best of my ability in terms of accuracy.

48 hours from the time of this post is how much time we'll give OP to respond as I haven't received any payment details from him.

Regards

glad to hear that.
You must have on mind, that have no new tweet from @Floz_Conglomera couple days, and people had nothing to retweet

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btcmasterZ

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:35:26 AM

Regards

Thanks!
butragenjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:49:23 AM

Can I join?

https://twitter.com/sharkdown12

wallet:  13HosRCtePypsF791ZrNXZCYvVt1yKstzu
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:07:30 PM

Can I join?

https://twitter.com/sharkdown12

wallet:  13HosRCtePypsF791ZrNXZCYvVt1yKstzu
There is no response from OP my friend.People are waiting for their first weeks payment and i don't think this will continue in future.

yo
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: