Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My name is Nafario, the owner of GBLSE.c0m, and why do you think I do these.  (Read 2165 times)
HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 05:46:51 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2012, 06:37:40 PM by HorseRider

1. I was known that I had been short of cash for a period.
My response: Don't call me a loser. I have not touched your coin. Theym0s is trolling me. He hates me.

2. Hours before GBLSE.com being shut down, I asked an asset issuer to send bitcoin to GLBSE, and I told the issuer that, your IPO application was approved.

My response: It is a coincidence.

3. I refuse to give back your trading history file.
My response: I'm not trying to make you unsure of what you have. And I am not intentionally to make you don't have such kind of weakest evidence to claim. I'm not trying to make chaos here. Theym0s is trolling me. He hates me.

4. I made double payments.
My response: I'm not trying to make chaos. And it is surprising for me that some of the bitcoin were not returned, and I'm not expecting an excuse to delay and steal the coin. There are no double paid address belong to me.

5. Now, I give some of the partial assets list. When you add up the numbers, it is smaller than the number of shares hold by public. I am snowed under and I will ask you please to wait patiently for the other parts of the shareholder lists. There is no way I can prove that I have not massaged the data and insert my own made up claiming into the list, so that I can steal the shares and dividends.
My response: I will not give back the csv file to you. And I will just keep you wait for the other part of shareholder list. I don't have the time to help people who cannot login their account. Of course, step 4, double payments. I guess some of the asset issuers will start to pay out dividend. My phone are nearly running of credit again. Hey, the asset issuers, since in this situation even you and your shareholders add all the information together, you cannot prove that there are some claims made by me, why not just pay the dividend?  I'm under snow, and the snow needs 3 years time to melt, then I will start to give back the rest of the bitcoin and asset list. Please be patient,  the database will still be there and it will not be burnt or destroyed, so that you can still continue the relationship between issuers and asset holders 3 years later. I said here again, I'm not stealing the shares. I don't have to prove that, you have to prove it. Since you cannot prove I'm stealing, please stop the trolling.  Asset issuers, just remember to pay the dividend to the shareholder list I gave to you. It is authentic. You have no other way to verify it. As mentioned above, I did not let you download the csv file, which is hard to massage.

Now, it is the time to test your IQ. Please guess why I have done the above 6 things.  

Don't call me. I will not answer the phone.
Don't write me email. I will not reply. I'm snowed under to take myself from under snow.

Just be patient.

Don't chase me.

Don't try to punish me. It is a good virtue in the bitcoin community to let people like me go. I will pay back your money. I will not be answering the phone or email or post. Before you forget about me, I will not speak on this forum. You should blame Theym0s. He owns me 10,000,000 bitcoins. In the worst scenario, you will be able to continue the relationship with the asset issuers 30 years from now, when I gave back your asset info.

I am now in the procss of funding a FinTech startup in PeerFinance. This is not a project where people should trust me and save money on my site, so I cannot scam again. Would like to be my shareholders? My GBLSE.c0m shareholders had lose earn lots of money. And I worked for Sun Microsystems, are you impressed? yeah,  for 7 months. I am a very reliable person, I worked in every place longer than 2 months.

This is not me, don't click: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mccarthyjames

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 06:29:17 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2012, 06:51:03 PM by psy

You forgot one:
HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 06:36:07 PM

Me, Nafario, now sitting on a lighting-fast rocket travelling around the earth, and I will give you the bitcoin and asset list tomorrow. Please wait.

stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 06:28:26 AM

How about making a jamesmccarthy.whatever just like the one for Trendon Shavers.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 06:33:14 AM

You forgot one:

Whoever made that image also misspelled the word "were". Nefario had managed spelled it correctly.

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 07:26:02 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2012, 08:39:17 AM by HorseRider

How about making a jamesmccarthy.whatever just like the one for Trendon Shavers.

planning on doing that. I'm now putting up the profile of him first. some of sensitive information will get released after I consult a lawyer. I would like to take some little legal risks.

Please see the profile in editing at my end of  my forum signature.

I would like to ask for the help of a native English speaker, to correct my grammar and spelling mistakes. Nefario used to be an English teacher, I would like to hire him to teach me, but please give back our money and asset info, with the full trading history.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:19:06 PM

You forgot one:

Whoever made that image also misspelled the word "were". Nefario had managed spelled it correctly.

Going to fix that.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2012, 03:48:21 AM

You forgot one:

Going to fix that.

Waiting!  Roll Eyes
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 04:12:12 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2012, 06:52:00 PM by psy

You forgot one:

Going to fix that.

Waiting!  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: