Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:13:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos vs Fiat. Which will do better BTC or LTC?  (Read 956 times)
creativex (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 07:58:03 PM

As title. Which do you think will do better vs fiat phunny munny in the next 3- 6 months? BTC or LTC? A darkhorse? Why?

wallet.dat

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 08:08:50 PM

Bitcoin. Anything else is just a pump & dump scamcoin trollface.jpg

"MOOOOOOOM! THE MEATLOAF!!! F**K!"
creativex (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 08:12:12 PM

I don't really see ltc or nmc for that matter as just pump and dump coins, but thanks for the response.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:57:00 PM

I love how super religious btc supporters don't think that bitcoin price goes up and down in huge gyrations that that is not pump and dump. Yet any other crypto alt that does that is pump and dump. Goes to show how retarded some of the religious ones are. They are the sheep of the bitcoin religion. Lol fucking fail!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 10:09:06 PM

I love how super religious btc supporters don't think that bitcoin price goes up and down in huge gyrations that that is not pump and dump. Yet any other crypto alt that does that is pump and dump. Goes to show how retarded some of the religious ones are. They are the sheep of the bitcoin religion. Lol fucking fail!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They a bunch of BTC Thumpers ^^ :trlf:

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 11:22:19 PM

Did you guys completely miss the "trollface.jpg" part?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 12:12:05 AM

Three to six months might be too short a time to really see this, but now that even bitcoiners have actually felt a reward-halving I suspect that the faster the reward halves the better, as miners dumping coins ridiculously cheap might be a lot of what is keeping bitcoin prices so ridiculously low.

Maybe it is just taking a long time for all the massive hauls of coins from hacks and scams and thefts and ponzis to get cashed out, and for some time I figured ASIC makers dumping coins for fiat to build their ASICs with was doing some of it too, but I do think miners dumping coins does have an impact so for all coins the sooner the block rewards go down the better for the price, provided it does not result in a major exodus of miners.

Coins with no minting did run into the problem of not being able to find miners, but moving away from using a blockchain for the time being to prototect themselves from blockchain attacks does not seem to have hurt them, they seem to indicate that not having any more coins created ever is much more of a factor in price than being a blockchain is. Though whether they will plummet in price drastically come the day that they do move back to the blockchain format, possibly due to perceived danger of attack or even perceived danger of losing coins to hacks, remains to be seen.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: