Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me test my stratum if only for a couple hours. (completed)  (Read 974 times)
Laviathon (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:20:38 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 09:33:48 PM by Laviathon

Before I get my rear end blasted off I know about Nexious. I was owed 1 coin and a half from that debacle.

I am still working on the front end and have enlisted some help where i was struggling.  For test I have just thrown completely stock mpos up for now.

I need to test my stratum.   Payout is up so if we hit something with extreme luck it would pay.

I just need a little more stress than the 4.4 TH/s I have pointed at it right now   Any help and feedback I can get would be greatly appreciated especially to the performance of auto difficulty.  

I will be reseting the database when we go live (Hopefully Jan 1) unless there is some outcry from the donations during the stress test.

Please log on and register at www.bcmonster.com

point your miners to stratum+tcp://stratum.bcmonster.com:3333

I really appreciate any help i get.

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bernardk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:59:21 AM

Hi,

I have some money on NiceHash that I used for personal testing. I could throw some power at you.
After registering I never got an email and can't login without verifying my email address. You should check this out.
And also during the registration my token expired (less than 2-3 min), this was a bit annoying.

Are you using an already existing solution, because I'm sure I saw this web interface before.
Or are you implementing the backend and protocol from scratch? I just finished implementing GBT and stratum servers, but now I'm thinking of rewriting both with an unified interface. Because the documentation is all over the place and some of the extension are not well defined maybe we can compare notes on it Smiley

How much of stratum do you intend to support?
Do you have any testing with different miners and how well they work with your implementation?
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:56:14 PM

Hi,

I have some money on NiceHash that I used for personal testing. I could throw some power at you.
After registering I never got an email and can't login without verifying my email address. You should check this out.
And also during the registration my token expired (less than 2-3 min), this was a bit annoying.

Are you using an already existing solution, because I'm sure I saw this web interface before.
Or are you implementing the backend and protocol from scratch? I just finished implementing GBT and stratum servers, but now I'm thinking of rewriting both with an unified interface. Because the documentation is all over the place and some of the extension are not well defined maybe we can compare notes on it Smiley

How much of stratum do you intend to support?
Do you have any testing with different miners and how well they work with your implementation?

Well for starters I'm pretty sure that was not a real email address you used.  I made 4 accounts using different email address, all received an email in less than 10 seconds.  However in the spirit of just testing i have removed the email verification requirement and unlocked  your account.  As far as the front end yes it is completely stock MPOS that i just thew up just for the test. 

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
bernardk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:11:47 PM

It was a https://mailinator.com/ generated email, but should still work.

I pointed around 150 Th/s at it. The reject rate looks fine and the auto diff adjustment went to 8k and also looks fine.
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:36:58 PM

What should the vardif cap be now with all the new miners?  8k still the norm?

I still have s4s and s5s. I have not gotten s5+ or s7s yet

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:54:32 PM

Also if anyone is going to point anything substantial like bernardk in the 100+ th/s spectrum again please email with a little heads up first so I can check server load at bcmonster@bcmonster.com

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 09:35:35 PM

Thanks to all those who logged on helped.  I rented 1 PH/s from Nicehash.com got up to about 800 th/s before expiring.  Problem free. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: