Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hyip Scam http://btc2x.com  (Read 27696 times)
brokenfate (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:40:13 AM

Just start and now is Scam

http://btc2x.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:40:40 AM

Are you promoting the site and at the same time saying that it's a scam?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:43:38 AM

Are you promoting the site and at the same time saying that it's a scam?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I am not surprised because some sites are just set up to receive funds and not to pay out.
If say it is a scam, so be it.

cerals28

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:45:25 AM

oh look return of coinsdouble scam!!
Do not invest newbie.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:02:23 AM

Do not invest newbie.
There should not be much ado about this site because the OP already confirmed it as scam.

zecexe

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:42:33 AM

It's obviously a scam, just ignore this unbelievable ponzi shit site that can double your Bitcoin within 100 Hours? Oh come on even a bank can't double your f*ckin money within 10 years.
tuhan123

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:26:45 AM

Do not invest newbie.

This is not a scam, trying to get into blockchain proof of payment?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:51:20 AM

all HYIPS's are SCAMS ... ALL.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:58:16 AM

Do not invest newbie.

Do you have any proof about this or you are the admin? have you invested with them and receive pay out?

tuhan123

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:58:46 AM

all HYIPS's are SCAMS ... ALL.

hyip it does not specify a scam or not!

I am not an investment but you try to see proof of payment has been credited to the accounts of their bitcoin. if scam means do not go into their bitcoin account even though it was already paid, because I already know that it was paid?
tuhan123

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:01:21 AM

Do not invest newbie.

Do you have any proof about this or you are the admin? have you invested with them and receive pay out?

I am not an investment but you try to see proof of payment has been credited to the accounts of their bitcoin. if scam means do not go into their bitcoin account even though it was already paid, because I already know that it was paid?
zecexe

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:10:04 AM

Do not invest newbie.

Do you think you will receive your full initial investment from that site, within 100 Hours? Nah, Perhaps in the middle part you will receive some but not the full you had invested, plus the ROI. Am I wrong?  
tuhan123

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:21:32 AM

Do not invest newbie.

Do you think you will receive your full initial investment from that site, within 100 Hours? Nah, Perhaps in the middle part you will receive some but not the full you had invested, plus the ROI. Am I wrong?  

have you ever invest, said the site was a scam?
cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:30:59 AM

Do not invest newbie.

LOL you are retarded
And why can't you see original deposit TXID? Because those payments are fake.
tuhan123

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:34:10 AM

i am not admin  Cheesy
alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:35:39 AM

Do not invest newbie.

I am beginning to think that tuhan123 is the admin of that ponzi website because of the way he put on defense.

FinancialSnake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 11:37:58 AM

Do not invest newbie.

Most likely you're the admin of that cheap scam.
However, there are tons of reasons to state it's a scam by starting to check txhash per txhash. You will find out that they may be real as well but not led to the program itself because such transactions were randomly fetched from the block explorer with the intention to deceive new corners.
tuhan123

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:42:31 AM

Do not invest newbie.

However, there are tons of reasons to state it's a scam by starting to check txhash per txhash. You will find out that they may be real as well but not led to the program itself because such transactions were randomly fetched from the block explorer with the intention to deceive new corners.

i am not admin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I tell you, I never took a double first bitcoin, after that I can get in paid 2 times and the third time paid well but no incoming funds. nah btc2x profit is paid and the funds go into their address, meaning it is paying?
cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:47:37 AM

Do not invest newbie.

Do not invest newbie.

I am beginning to think that tuhan123 is the admin of that ponzi website because of the way he put on defense.

I agree. tuhan123 has to be admin to defend this piece of junk
tuhan123

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:48:41 AM

I tell you, I never took a double first bitcoin, after that I can get in paid 2 times and the third time paid well but no incoming funds. nah btc2x profit is paid and the funds go into their address, meaning it is paying?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: