Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question About investing  (Read 2362 times)
Alicia96 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:16:02 AM

Hi Smiley I have about .35 BTC and i want to invest it somewhere were i will eventually ROI and be making profit after a couple months. I saw Ore-mine but im not exactly sure how that works. Any suggestions on where to invest or how ore-mine works? Thanks
zecexe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:30:17 AM

Kindly check this thread you might find the answer about your question. As they said, "Don't risk what you can't afford to Lose".

Thread Name: Is it better to save money or invest it?
Thread Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1003429.0
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:40:01 AM

Hi Smiley I have about .35 BTC and i want to invest it somewhere were i will eventually ROI and be making profit after a couple months. I saw Ore-mine but im not exactly sure how that works. Any suggestions on where to invest or how ore-mine works? Thanks

I see your future........broke.

You use the word 'invest', so I assume you don't mean gamble.
There is nothing legitimate anywhere on this forum, let alone in the trashcan here, that will ROI in 8 weeks and be sustainable.
Take your 150 bucks into the real world, do a bit of buying/selling stuff that interests you, anything but give it to the liars and scammers on here. 

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Alicia96 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:57:32 AM

There is nothing legitimate anywhere on this forum, let alone in the trashcan here, that will ROI in 8 weeks and be sustainable.
Take your 150 bucks into the real world, do a bit of buying/selling stuff that interests you, anything but give it to the liars and scammers on here. 
Well the way I got this .35 was on bustabit there was a high roller betting and I called out a couple of high rolls. He sent me .35 for doing so Cheesy So I want to see if I can possible earn more by investing it somewhere
armour

Activity: 126

account bought by tarsua for testing

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:59:29 AM

Stat Instagram accounts are great investments if you know what you are doing.
You can make much more money than you start it in like half the time that you would with horrible sites like ore mine...

Good luck.

Alicia96 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:00:17 PM

You can make much more money than you start it in like half the time that you would with horrible sites like ore mine...

Good luck.
I'll look into that . Thanks Smiley
GetBitcoin247

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:04:08 PM

GetBitcoin247 offers 14.68% ROI Daily, more info:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1284432

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:21:30 PM

Well the way I got this .35 was on bustabit there was a high roller betting and I called out a couple of high rolls. He sent me .35 for doing so Cheesy So I want to see if I can possible earn more by investing it somewhere

LOL, you have found your role in life, a lucky charm for high rollers.
Good luck.
 Wink

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Alicia96 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:39:12 PM

Going to invest .13 into Ore-Mine and see how that goes Smiley
iCeSaiah

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:39:21 PM

GetBitcoin247 offers 14.68% ROI Daily, more info:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1284432

WTH dude, do you think this site will give him a better option to invest his Bitcoin to your HYIP, will this site will stand forever?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:43:34 PM

Most people always have the dream to just sleep and gain month without doing anything but that don't happen to anyone in just two months. You might wanna try learning a skill instead and try subscribing on lynda.com or maybe udemy.com and learn what your interest is.

or maybe earn more by joining campaign here.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Alicia96 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:45:18 PM

Most people always have the dream to just sleep and gain month without doing anything but that don't happen to anyone in just two months. You might wanna try learning a skill instead and try subscribing on lynda.com or maybe udemy.com and learn what your interest is.

or maybe earn more by joining campaign here.
Well I'm planning on doing campaigns on here when my account gets out of newbie :p
joinal

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:27:46 PM

don't ora-mine
try invest minning in bit x,

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:47:00 PM

u have higher chances of ROI if u start trading, dont send your BTC to these SCAMS around here ...
Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:48:40 PM

Maybe you can provide loan to forum members. Make sure you check the borrowers properly and there is enough collateral.

Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:24:48 PM

Just hodl if you can't find a really safe option of investing.

We are in bull mode right now, so you'll earn without doing anything, and will regret more if you lose your bitcoins now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:18:25 PM

first of all can you afford to lose this 0.35 ?? , if so there are plenty of opportunities
you can invest in gambling sites , you will have 1% edge and repu sites won't scam you , you can divide your bankroll in multi sites to avoid the variance a little bit , and as I said you should afford to lose the invested money
you can set the max kelly if you want higher profit or loss ratio
you can also watch ponzis here but they are super risky , a site may scam after one day so I prefer investing in gambling sites
Alicia96 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:13:37 PM

first of all can you afford to lose this 0.35 ?? , if so there are plenty of opportunities
you can invest in gambling sites , you will have 1% edge and repu sites won't scam you , you can divide your bankroll in multi sites to avoid the variance a little bit , and as I said you should afford to lose the invested money
you can set the max kelly if you want higher profit or loss ratio
you can also watch ponzis here but they are super risky , a site may scam after one day so I prefer investing in gambling sites
Yeah I now have .4998 that I can invest . I have it in bitdice.me bankroll right now but it's going up very slowly :p If you can tell me a site to invest in that will make profit faster please let me know Smiley If not I will probably end up gambling the coins anyway :p
dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:12:26 PM

Good luck.

What do you mean by Stat Instagram accounts? What is that and how is it an investment?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:17:15 PM

Going to invest .13 into Ore-Mine and see how that goes Smiley
So have you invested these money in ore-mine or you changed your mind, recently there are not good new from ore-mine, also they stopped the campaign here in forum for a while now. #2 have you found any website where to invest the money?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: