Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $2,000 investment - Good interest rates!  (Read 821 times)
armour (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

account bought by tarsua for testing

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:44:58 AM

Hi, so before you think I'm just another person trying to make a few bucks please read my thread because I'll be posting most of the information on here. If you'd like more information & insight on how this will go, feel free to ask or PM me.

Basically I am looking for someone to invest another $1,000 to $2,000 into an idea of mine. It's not just an idea, because this is something that can happen & will make both the investor/lender and I good money.
I plan on buying an Instagram account with the money (The reason I'm asking for 1-2k is because with that kind of budget we can get an Instagram account that already has a few hundred thousand followers, and with that I can do a LOT)
I've already got plenty of places where I would get an account to buy for that price range & safely (IE: Middleman, full investigation of the account to make sure it's real & there is no chance of pulling back, etc)

With an Instagram account that has 300-600k followers (probably what we can get for $2,000) we can make the initial investment + around 80% within 2 months. You might be wondering, "How is this possible?". Well my friend, I've got a bunch of methods to monetise Instagram accounts ranging from CPA (Cost Per Action: Cost per action (CPA), also known as pay per action (PPA) and cost per conversion, is an online advertising pricing model where the advertiser pays for each specified action - for example, an impression, click, form submit (e.g., contact request, newsletter sign up, registration etc.), double opt-in or sale.) to PPI (Pay Per Install: Basically where we get paid for everyone who downloads an app from the landing page) to selling promos. I have a lot of places to sell the promos, and just selling those will make $800-$2000 within the first month if it goes well. With CPA we can make multiple thousand within a few months (some of the big accounts make around 10-20k a month) so it's possible, and I know that because I've done it before.

Promos are basically where people pay for their account to get promoted on the Instagram page. The reason that this will make a lot of money is because of the way I market. I've got lots of sites with people who are willing to pay lots & a lot of people are there, so I know that is one guaranteed way to make back the money.
For PPI I'll be registered with OGMobi and I have a few private methods that have not been saturated yet to get people to actually download the apps & go on the landing page that don't include giving away fake hoverboards.
With the CPA & PPD, I'm currently registered with Adludum and Sharecash. I'll probably stick with the CPA to begin with as that will make a lot more money then the PPI, especially because people use their phone most of the time.

With the Instagram account I won't just be selling promos to others, I'll be growing multiple other accounts as well. A few to keep & grow to then start repeating this process with, and some to sell. Accounts with even 50k followers go for up to a few hundred dollars in the current market so that's some extra income.

You might be wondering, "what's in it for me?". Depending on how much you want to invest, you will get back this amount.
[Initial investment = IN]
IN + 50% > 4 month period.
The 4 month period is to be safe, in case we make a lower than expected amount.

If you think I'm going to run with the money, here's what can happen.
You can have access to the instagram account, adludum account, OGmobi account and buy the account your self so you know I'm not wasting it on something else.
I will give you weekly revenue reports on how we are doing and how much we have made, and every month you get 90% until you reach the repayment amount.

If anyone would like more information on this please PM me, and before giving me a negative trust for this just think about how this could actually make more money then me just running on someone with the money.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armour (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:49:12 PM

Also, another benefit from this is that you'd be able to grow your own ig accounts & do one of the following;
- Grow it and monetise it
- Sell the account
- Keep it for yourself & get free stuff from brand promos :-)

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:18:32 PM

This is nothing new.I have had done this method for monetizing CPA and other offers.Even Amazon affiliates .I had a music page where i used to post stuff related to musical instruments example a MIDI keyboard and stuff.Also I had not purchased the account but grown it .I actually had big edm dj's like Feddie Le grand,Hardwell etc as followers.I used to make affiliate sales through that.Trust me this method only works if you've proper related followers and not bots.
armour (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:21:24 PM

That's why I'll buy an Instagram that's already been grown..
I'd never waste a dollar on a botted account.
And I don't do affiliates, but that would be pretty good with a big account.
I have some other methods that I use which work really well.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:17:03 PM

You were asking a loan of 0.03 BTC on your other thread and now your asking for a $2,000 Investment.

This sounds really fishy.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:56:14 PM

Don't ask for another loan until you pay your other one back!

Luckily, no one would be foolish enough to fund this one.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
armour (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:51:18 PM

@Vod the other loan was never funded.
I'll be locking it now as I don't need it & wont need it anymore.

Thanks

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:33:53 AM

@Vod the other loan was never funded.
I'll be locking it now as I don't need it & wont need it anymore.

Thanks
I didn't fund your other loan request because your recent posting habits made me feel like your trying to get rid of your account.
armour (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:35:14 AM

@Atomicat Yeah I guess it might look like that but trust me, if I was selling my account I know I'd get more than 0.01 BTC for it. I won't be selling this account because it's worth more than a few dollars to me.

Thanks anyway.

armour (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:45:25 AM

Still looking for some investors if anyone is interested in this.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask here & I'll try to answer you quickly

ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:50:36 AM

Looks like this is another loan request ala AliTraders that will extend up to 6 pages and yet no one is interested to fund.

OP, for that kind of amount I would suggest that you get a loan from a Bank if you really believe that your Business plan will work, rather than post here and expect someone will fund your idea. Seriously, if they don't trust you with 0.03BTC why do you think they will trust you with $2,000

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: