Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamestop Coupon Shop [Escrow Accepted] [1 Voucher]  (Read 1069 times)
Allution (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

No legacy is so rich as honesty.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 01:45:37 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 02:21:35 PM by Allution

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I was a successful seller on bitify with positive feedback and over 100 sales.
Check it yourself: https://bitify.com/user/allution/

So, what i am selling today:
I have a $25 Gamestop coupon code. I am asking for $10 btc. The coupon does not expire.
It is a printable coupon redeemable in stores in USA ONLY. You receive the pdf file, you print it and go shopping!  Cheesy

I accept full escrow, until you actually buy something with the coupon, and post pictures here. Then, you will release escrow.   Grin  Roll Eyes
Valid toward the purchase of one single in-store and in-stock item only. Not valid toward gift cards, downloadable content, reservations or POSA cards.

I have 1 voucher available, but only to Hero or Legend member, with more than 900 potential activity. If you want one, reply.

Regards

Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:21:00 PM

Reserved

MrRockefeller

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:23:00 PM

Hey man did you have another name prior we may have done business together in the past?
ERAxBiGbOy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:41:54 PM

very interested once this is verified.  Wink
Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:23:03 PM

Hey man did you have another name prior we may have done business together in the past?

I do not think so bro. Just this account.

I'll take the vouch. I'm not a hero or Legend member, but check out my feedback on here and on bitify. I can vouch for you on there as well.

https://bitify.com/user/soosraygmail-com/

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I was a successful seller on bitify with positive feedback and over 100 sales.

I have a $25 Gamestop coupon code. I am asking for $10 btc. The coupon does not expire.
It is a printable coupon redeemable in stores in USA ONLY. You receive the pdf file, you print it and go shopping!  Cheesy

I accept full escrow, until you actually buy something with the coupon, and post pictures here. Then, you will release escrow.   Grin  Roll Eyes
Valid toward the purchase of one single in-store and in-stock item only. Not valid toward gift cards, downloadable content, reservations or POSA cards.

I have 1 voucher available, but only to Hero or Legend member, with more than 900 potential activity. If you want one, reply.

Regards

From the feedback that i saw on your account, I chose to give you the voucher. But, people in here will start complain that your my alt account, so i prefer to give to Hero or Legend. No offense.

ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:14:28 AM

Ok no problem dude. I already made my gamestop purchase this afternoon, so I no longer need it anyways. Thanks anyway

I do not think so bro. Just this account.

I'll take the vouch. I'm not a hero or Legend member, but check out my feedback on here and on bitify. I can vouch for you on there as well.

https://bitify.com/user/soosraygmail-com/

Hello,

Regards

From the feedback that i saw on your account, I chose to give you the voucher. But, people in here will start complain that your my alt account, so i prefer to give to Hero or Legend. No offense.
boobsandlubes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:42:10 AM

game certificates?

Almost certainly ordered with stolen credit/debit cards because criminals can afford to sell at "a loss" since it's not their own money.
Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 01:35:04 AM

They are Gamestop certificates.  You can buy a PS4 or technically anything as long as you follow the rules.

SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 01:04:05 PM

Here I am to test a vouch copy. Thank you.

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:15:59 PM

Beat me to it, :p. Just saw the thread.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 05:41:58 PM

Hello,
You will receive the voucher via PM in the next few hours. I am not home right now.
Regards

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:52:43 PM

Hello,
You will receive the voucher via PM in the next few hours. I am not home right now.
Regards

Oh, thanks! Looking forward to it, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 11:41:22 PM

Just sell one. Wait for the feedback.

Daily bump.   Cool

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:44:33 AM

Just sell one. Wait for the feedback.

Daily bump.   Cool

You missed mine as well, :p.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: