Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the richest Bitcoin users and how much do they own?  (Read 11606 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

We can only see the addresses but can't link any real person to those, but it's interesting to see some BTC-blue-whales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

The amount of bitcoin in the world is not in one place, it is widely distributed all over the world. So, I think Satoshi is not the one with the highest number of bitcoins in the world.

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

This guy : https://blockchain.info/address/3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r

In dollars there are currently $ 2,509,491,675 and seriously if i convert them in my currency i would totally forget the counting as the number will be unreadable, there is some insane amount of money right there.
I think the person is a very good trader, or maybe the person has a very large amount of bitcoin for a long time. but I think a lot of people who are in cryptocurrency have a very large number of bitcoins.
Well it was year ago when that amount tallied to that person,i wonder how much he has now?or maybe that value drops since it was recorded when the market bubbled and now that the price of bitcoin is divided into three,so that amount become lower than a billion already
I don't know who is the largest and richest bitcoin holder in the world. because many people invest in various countries. if I think again, maybe Satoshi holds the most bitcoin in the world.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

I think they will not say the bitcoin they own, maybe they will divide their bitcoin into many different wallets to ensure the safety.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

In dollars there are currently $ 2,509,491,675 and seriously if i convert them in my currency i would totally forget the counting as the number will be unreadable, there is some insane amount of money right there.
I think the person is a very good trader, or maybe the person has a very large amount of bitcoin for a long time. but I think a lot of people who are in cryptocurrency have a very large number of bitcoins.
I don't think he is a trader, I will not be a trader if I have that big amount, I could easily make an international class company with that much bitcoin, and I can hire lots of people with that bitcoin I have and enjoy my income without working, maybe he is an early investor or developer
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

I know Satoshi is claimed to possess 1.1 million BTC (which would be an insane amount)

But who are the other really large holders and how much do they own? Roger Ver? Gavin Andresen?
I remember someone claiming that Ver owns about 300.000 BTC, is there any place where this is confirmed?

I have checked http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com but they only show adresses and we cant know with certainty which of those are connected.

Are there any confirmed large holders, who openly talk about the amount they possess?

No ome will tell if they are one of the richest in bitcoin industry. Because all of us thinks that we are the poorest. However, in regards to the information that you provided that Satoshi has 1.1 Mil BTC, then he will be the richest man in the whole world!
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:40:04 AM

Does anyone here really knows who are these people with big volume of bitcoin? I think only few knows about it because in the first place, no one really wants to tell that he has that amount of bitcoin in his digital wallet for security reasons.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Cruxer

Activity: 184

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:44:18 AM

1. Satoshi Nakamoto (If he didn't lose his private keys)
2. Mark Karpeles (If he really did the Mtgox scenario)
3. Roger Ver (If he actually owns amount you mentioned) .

i think mark karpeles was so incompetent that he not took anything for his own actually
it was pure incopetence, and "police" recovered 200000 bitcoins to give back to people
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

Until now the blockcain technology system is still very good, so that the main goal will not be replaced as anonymously, the transaction is transparent without looking at the profile of each user. Thus, even now no one can know who is the person who has the most bitcoin. No mention of the name is of course also good for bitcoiners because if you know the identity of the richest, you will be pursued by greedy scammers with bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:01:49 AM

Well it was year ago when that amount tallied to that person,i wonder how much he has now?or maybe that value drops since it was recorded when the market bubbled and now that the price of bitcoin is divided into three,so that amount become lower than a billion already
I don't know who is the largest and richest bitcoin holder in the world. because many people invest in various countries. if I think again, maybe Satoshi holds the most bitcoin in the world.

Nobody will give you the correct answer to this question. People, especially the richest ones, do not want to share this information with everybody. If you had millions, you will also not tell everyone about it.
djcounter

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

The nature of bitcoin is anonymous. you will not know the richest Bitcoin holders until they want to know others about them.
Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto aka Elon Musk Grin Grin Grin
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

it is really hard to know who hold a big amount of btc now, because i think they hide their identity for their secured because many bad people can hacked it. but i'm pretty sure he/she is very lucky to have that.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

I think the detailed data of who owns bitcoin in the world cannot be known with certainty because transaction turnover also keeps moving without anyone being able to provide data
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

I dont bother any more than the fact that owning just 0.28 BTC make you the prized 1 percent of the hodlers.
Let the blockchain do what its do best and you keep on to hold on to your dear life your private keys.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

i have no idea who the richest bitcoin users are and how much they own as no one ca accurately say. people just assume some indiviauals own a large amount of bitcoin but no one has come out to declare how much bitcoin the own publicly

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

How it's possible to know who are the richest bitcoin users? In fact, I think it is quite impossible for us because they themselves don't want to disclose about their status. They hide due to a security issue as we can guess. So we never find out them and we will never know who are the richest bitcoin holders except Satoshi Nakamoto  Wink

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

I know Satoshi is claimed to possess 1.1 million BTC (which would be an insane amount)

But who are the other really large holders and how much do they own? Roger Ver? Gavin Andresen?
I remember someone claiming that Ver owns about 300.000 BTC, is there any place where this is confirmed?

I have checked http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com but they only show adresses and we cant know with certainty which of those are connected.

Are there any confirmed large holders, who openly talk about the amount they possess?

If i have large amount of bitcoin, i will keep silent and prefer under the radar. Its very risky exposing our identity when we have a large money without good protection. In that website, there is no identity who owner the wallet because its anonymous

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

We can only see the addresses but can't link any real person to those, but it's interesting to see some BTC-blue-whales.
The richest bitcoin owner is unknown, because it's only an address with bitcoin contents without a name, so whether it's their own, a group or a company also nobody knows. One of the biggest bitcoin owners is twins Cameron Winklevoss and Tyler Winklevoss, his bitcoin has exceeded USD 1 billion.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

The richest bitcoin users cannot be determine because the wallets are very unique and no one knows whose the owner of such wallets with huge number of bitcoin. Since every wallet are not registered no one can identify who are the owners.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: