Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:58:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTI] Brain Technology Industries - "TronREX TAKEOVER" - Ready up for swap  (Read 10265 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:02:27 AM

Wallet syncing for anyone?  Have tried 4 times now, stops around 8k blocks and won't go further.....even after an overnight run.
TronREX (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:20:13 AM

Wallet syncing for anyone?  Have tried 4 times now, stops around 8k blocks and won't go further.....even after an overnight run.

Hello,

Which wallet are you using? I am currently re syncing and I'm up to 16k. Let me know for I can better assist you.
Also are you downloading the one provided in this thread?

Thanks,
REX
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:29:27 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 02:22:31 PM by infovortice2013

im selling 10k BTI for 0.01 btc

cant register here https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=BTi/BTC
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:11:16 AM

Hello,

Which wallet are you using? I am currently re syncing and I'm up to 16k. Let me know for I can better assist you.
Also are you downloading the one provided in this thread?

Thanks,
REX

Well after posting it of course starting creeping up on the 5th try.  Seems still be climbing slowly so appears all is good.
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 04:56:16 AM

This coin is being delisted from Cryptopia due to the aggressive actions of its new developer including threats of violence not just against us, but our families. Please withdraw your coins immediately.
What the...........??

wtf? Care to explain?

The whole thing is incredibly petty and stupid. Essentially jagrapolite5 logged into chat one day having a gigantic hissy fit about how I had supposedly pissed off some people he had brought to our site. He wouldn't tell me who I pissed off, or what I did to piss them off, he was just incredibly mad that I had said something and someone took offense to it. He got angrier and angrier, and started spouting bullshit about how Cryptopia has supposedly stolen all his ideas, and that he was responsible for every success Cryptopia had, and that without him Cryptopia was going to die. We told him to withdraw his coins and leave if he didn't like it. So he started threatening to hack and DDoS, at this point TronRex joined him in chat going on about how they were going to hack and DDoS Cryptopia and that Cryptopia was going to die without them and everyone should leave and withdraw their coins.

At that point they were banned from chat(Chat only), they then started creating multiple accounts in order to spam the chat more. It was a this point they were banned from the site, they continued for a while making more accounts with different IPs and going around other sites lying, saying things like Cryptopia are shutting down, that they were going to hack and or DDoS Cryptopia, saying that we were stealing peoples coins, and greatly exaggerating how many coins had been locked in their accounts trying to garner sympathy votes pretending they had no idea why they had been banned.

MrRex PM'd sa_ddam213 threatening is wife and kids which was the final straw, it was at that point we decided that the coins these guys were associated with were no longer welcome on Cryptopia, if you've already promised you're going to hack an exchange one way to attempt that goal would be to start taking over development of coins on that exchange. It sucks for users, but we're not taking any chances, and we do not want to associate with these people in any way.

Thanks Daniel! Glad to see a new focus for this coin and a new Team to take it forward in a new direction. With this new ANN I consider the transition from the old Team to the new Team and the rebranding as officially complete.  Good luck!

If you think these idiots are going to take this coin in a good new direction then more power to you I guess.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:23:07 PM

im selling 10k BTI for 0.01 btc

cant register here https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=BTi/BTC

nobody want this coins ? i can make some discount

pm
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:08:37 PM

This coin is being delisted from Cryptopia due to the aggressive actions of its new developer including threats of violence not just against us, but our families. Please withdraw your coins immediately.
What the...........??

wtf? Care to explain?

The whole thing is incredibly petty and stupid. Essentially jagrapolite5 logged into chat one day having a gigantic hissy fit about how I had supposedly pissed off some people he had brought to our site. He wouldn't tell me who I pissed off, or what I did to piss them off, he was just incredibly mad that I had said something and someone took offense to it. He got angrier and angrier, and started spouting bullshit about how Cryptopia has supposedly stolen all his ideas, and that he was responsible for every success Cryptopia had, and that without him Cryptopia was going to die. We told him to withdraw his coins and leave if he didn't like it. So he started threatening to hack and DDoS, at this point TronRex joined him in chat going on about how they were going to hack and DDoS Cryptopia and that Cryptopia was going to die without them and everyone should leave and withdraw their coins.

At that point they were banned from chat(Chat only), they then started creating multiple accounts in order to spam the chat more. It was a this point they were banned from the site, they continued for a while making more accounts with different IPs and going around other sites lying, saying things like Cryptopia are shutting down, that they were going to hack and or DDoS Cryptopia, saying that we were stealing peoples coins, and greatly exaggerating how many coins had been locked in their accounts trying to garner sympathy votes pretending they had no idea why they had been banned.

MrRex PM'd sa_ddam213 threatening is wife and kids which was the final straw, it was at that point we decided that the coins these guys were associated with were no longer welcome on Cryptopia, if you've already promised you're going to hack an exchange one way to attempt that goal would be to start taking over development of coins on that exchange. It sucks for users, but we're not taking any chances, and we do not want to associate with these people in any way.

Thanks Daniel! Glad to see a new focus for this coin and a new Team to take it forward in a new direction. With this new ANN I consider the transition from the old Team to the new Team and the rebranding as officially complete.  Good luck!

If you think these idiots are going to take this coin in a good new direction then more power to you I guess.

And here come the trolls. LOL Hex you are such a wussy! Go ahead and listen to WhyWeTrance, Green, and all them other peeps.
Another thing is yes I can do an amazing job at taking over these coin, maybe I should take over your exchange for I can push the volume to more than 2 btc. You obviously feel some type of way about me and Jag, just like lil girls. And that's what you and Addam are "LITTLE GIRLS" ! What makes you think anyone cares to be listed or de-listed from Scamtopia? You don't hear me complaining.
The only one starting smear campaigns is you, being that you have the time to actually come to my threads and troll. Your a thief! And that's it. Why don't you take the time to explain to these people how you stole 1 million + NYC that were donated to the Scamtopia facuet? Why don't you also tell them how you stole 10k BTI that we donated to the faucet also?

You have all this time to come bash a true pioneer of the crypto world. But no time to make your Shittopia reach a new milestone.

Another troll down! NEXT!!!

REX,
Finger

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:10:26 PM

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=BTi/BTC not work
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:17:32 PM

Works for me my friend.  Wink Make sure you are clicking the link correctly because the exchange is up and moving.

Thanks,
REX
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:10:00 PM

Wink

Me smash buy walls later.
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:59:01 PM

That's a nice story hex... did you make all this up on your own?

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:01:06 PM

That's a nice story hex... did you make all this up on your own?

He should make his own books. He's getting very good at this story telling lol
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:41:20 AM

Why does this keep happening:   Huh

That's not the new wallet. Are you getting the one from this thread?
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 01:42:50 PM

Where is block explorer ?
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:04:47 PM

That's really weird, sure doesn't look like the wallet I just installed from the OP......but it has the new pink colored logo appearing in top left corner.....strange!
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:13:27 AM

Where is block explorer ?

Block explorer will come soon.

Rex,
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:16:02 AM

That's really weird, sure doesn't look like the wallet I just installed from the OP......but it has the new pink colored logo appearing in top left corner.....strange!

This is not the new wallet. I also find it weird because my wallet has a different color and none of the issues pop up. This user either needs to backup his wallet to a usb and delete all folders associated with BTI from his AppData folder, or reinstall his os. I highly doubt this comes from the new build.

REX,
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:33:10 PM

This is not the new wallet. I also find it weird because my wallet has a different color and none of the issues pop up. This user either needs to backup his wallet to a usb and delete all folders associated with BTI from his AppData folder, or reinstall his os. I highly doubt this comes from the new build.

REX,

Well, there is actually an option to change the wallet color in settings.
DarrenJamesFranceschini

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:10:39 PM

"takeover"

1. Let time pass and allow allcryptoallday to be seen as abandoning BTI

2. Create new account on BitcoinTalk and announce "takeover" of BTI

3. Download source for BTI and change images, leave all else the same. Had to keep acronym as trying to change what he thought would effect it did not when testing the new version

4. Compile source and distribute via MegaUpload as his previous dev always did (his devs all left him after being scammed by him)

5. Make new ANN thread with new images and new compiled wallet

6. Defend all claims while hiding behind pseudo-anonymity.

This new coin dev seems to share the exact struggles that ACAD did and Darren did (lack of block explorer, lack of dev, lack of faith from exchanges, just general drama surrounding him).

They are all the same person. TronREX claims to be a web developer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079404.msg11883295#msg11883295

He can produce WordPress websites, and has torrented photoshop. This is the extent of his "web development". Same skills shown by ACAD/Darren in history of scsy. A real web dev would have a block explorer now, they are not difficult (in their simplest forms) and could be done in a week (or less).

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:20:35 PM

This is pretty funny. He pretends to take over a coin. He lacks basics skills. He dont recognize his own wallet. He even got the coin delisted from an exchange because he have an faulty attitude. The only thing he have is a lot of accounts. This coin has only one way to go and that is down.   Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: