Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆Money Making Guide [Get .4 Profit Every Time] [VOUCHED] GUARANTEED PROFIT!!!☆  (Read 4870 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 08:58:40 PM

Dad says im not allowed to sell this method yet but it will be here soon
Dad says im not allowed to sell this method yet why not simply obey your father and be a good child.
"dad" is my business partner he doesn't want me to sell it til I get more rep and im credited for selling this so people dont resell it in there name
People here are not stupid they keep secrets as secrets however kindly send a vouch copy to either Moderator or staff in order for us to know this is real or not.
Thanks I'll look in to it, a good idea
Finally you have gone out of your father instructions and i hope this end well. I will be waiting for the review from the vouch copy.
*I will give it to ONE legendary member to test it. Either have to be legendary or have a whole lot of trust* sorry
simple23227

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:13:20 PM

Can I buy?? I have some money to spare and I'll leave you an honest review later.
Dowel

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:20:37 AM

Waiting for reviews...
simple23227

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:41:19 AM

Can I buy?? I have some money to spare and I'll leave you an honest review later.
Yes please PM me

PMed you. Waiting for reply.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 09:33:08 PM

Waiting for reviews...
Just sold my first one he will leave a review
simple23227

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:51:21 PM

Ok. So I got my copy today and just read it through and I must say this is very simple, yet very profitable, kindda makes me want to kick myself because I didn't think of it before.

But yes, you can definitely make money with this, and potentially make a lot. But I don't think you can make 6 figures a year doing this, realistically, a few thousands a month is possible. It's easy and quick, and yes, you can do this unlimited times, almost anytime you want.

And @Sweeet is pretty sweet. LOL. He seems like a good guy and helped me with lots of questions. And when I say "lots", I do mean "lots". I'm one of those people who have tons of questions and some of them might be stupid. But Sweeet tried his best to answer my inquiries.

I really don't want to say anything else cause it's risking giving up the method. But for $75 I think it's definitely worth the price, maybe some more.

So there you have it. For people who are still asking for vouches, it takes money to make money, if you are afraid to lose $75, you might be in the wrong game.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:22:03 PM

Dad says im not allowed to sell this method yet why not simply obey your father and be a good child.
"dad" is my business partner he doesn't want me to sell it til I get more rep and im credited for selling this so people dont resell it in there name
People here are not stupid they keep secrets as secrets however kindly send a vouch copy to either Moderator or staff in order for us to know this is real or not.
Finally you have gone out of your father instructions and i hope this end well. I will be waiting for the review from the vouch copy.
*I will give it to ONE legendary member to test it. Either have to be legendary or have a whole lot of trust* sorry
How's my trust for a vouch copy?
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:26:07 PM

Not quite I want to give it to someone who is well known on this forum or just has lots of trust, you close but not quite enough for me
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:34:12 PM

Not quite I want to give it to someone who is well known on this forum or just has lots of trust, you close but not quite enough for me
That's what she said Wink
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:51:36 PM

That's what she said Wink
How would you know what she said, stalker
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:44:23 AM

@ sweet, vouch review from a newbie account no matter how real it might be is never considered as something meaningful  Cool

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:27:50 PM

@ sweet, vouch review from a newbie account no matter how real it might be is never considered as something meaningful  Cool
I know I said to myself that was a great review but it would have been x100 greater if he was a legendary or just a sr.
funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:30:17 PM

Can we get a vouch from a Sr member or higher pls? I'm interested to buy but not with only one vouch from a newbie.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:33:46 PM

Can we get a vouch from a Sr member or higher pls? I'm interested to buy but not with only one vouch from a newbie.
Only other person I have interested currently is a regular member also im moving my sales to hackfourms easier to get vouches and more sales there (probably today)
funkydog

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:37:14 PM

Only other person I have interested currently is a regular member also im moving my sales to hackfourms easier to get vouches and more sales there (probably today)

Well i'm a full member.... i could give you a very good review ;-)
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:37:51 PM

Im not stopping you from buying it  Wink but to be honest I wouldn't spend 75$ anywhere without trust and vouches and most people agree with that so we have to wait either for one brave soul or a very rich man
funkydog

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:39:43 PM

Im not stopping you from buying it  Wink

Ah forget it.... always the same... member, full member... i would have given you a good review but hey, never mind. Very strange that people with a higher post count can get this all for free.... while people who would give a good review don't.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:41:52 PM

Ah forget it.... always the same... member, full member... i would have given you a good review but hey, never mind. Very strange that people with a higher post count can get this all for free.... while people who would give a good review don't.
No one is getting it for free unless they are very well known or have a lot of trust otherwise there vouch is useless to me.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:44:53 PM

No one is getting it for free unless they are very well known or have a lot of trust otherwise there vouch is useless to me.
Any discounts instead of vouch copy for high rank members?
funkydog

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:47:35 PM

HF? Well if you want to see your ebook leaked out within 1 hour go ahead...  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: