Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:48:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆Money Making Guide [Get .4 Profit Every Time] [VOUCHED] GUARANTEED PROFIT!!!☆  (Read 4870 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:50:24 PM

Can we get a vouch from a Sr member or higher pls? I'm interested to buy but not with only one vouch from a newbie.
Only other person I have interested currently is a regular member also im moving my sales to hackfourms easier to get vouches and more sales there (probably today)

Well i'm a full member.... i could give you a very good review ;-)
Im not stopping you from buying it  Wink

Ah forget it.... always the same... member, full member... i would have given you a good review but hey, never mind. Very strange that people with a higher post count can get this all for free.... while people who would give a good review don't.
No one is getting it for free unless they are very well known or have a lot of trust otherwise there vouch is useless to me.
Any discounts instead of vouch copy for high rank members?
Im willing to sell it to you for 50$ if you leave a review on it.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:53:04 PM

Can we get a vouch from a Sr member or higher pls? I'm interested to buy but not with only one vouch from a newbie.
Only other person I have interested currently is a regular member also im moving my sales to hackfourms easier to get vouches and more sales there (probably today)

HF? Well if you want to see your ebook leaked out within 1 hour go ahead...  Roll Eyes
We will see
funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:56:59 PM

HF? Well if you want to see your ebook leaked out within 1 hour go ahead...  Roll Eyes
We will see

What i'm going to say is not to trash your thread or anything, just some advice:

Do NOT put your ebook on HF, for yourself and your buyers here at BCT. Ebooks gets leaked out of HF at the speed of light, people buy it, share it and eventually get it gets leaked. If you do that your method will get burned and that would be a downer for yourself and your customers.... just some friendly advice, do with it what you want.

Just get some good reviews here and your sales will kick off, or try DP.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:58:43 PM

HF? Well if you want to see your ebook leaked out within 1 hour go ahead...  Roll Eyes
We will see

What i'm going to say is not to trash your thread or anything, just some advice:

Do NOT put your ebook on HF, for yourself and your buyers here at BCT. Ebooks gets leaked out of HF at the speed of light, people buy it, share it and eventually get it gets leaked. If you do that your method will get burned and that would be a downer for yourself and your customers.... just some friendly advice, do with it what you want.
My business partner has a long experience with selling e-books on hackfourms he will help with telling who to sell to when to sell and what to do in order to maximize our profits with one ebook
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:08:32 PM

We will see

Wait what is DP? and i was about to get a new review but the guy lives in Central Europe so it wouldnt work for him
funkydog

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:38:50 PM

EDIT: double post, sorry.
funkydog

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:39:16 PM

We will see

Wait what is DP? and i was about to get a new review but the guy lives in Central Europe so it wouldnt work for him

DP = digitalpoint.com one of the largest communities with several sections such as e-book sales etc... i have 7 year old account upthere.

So it doesn't work all over the world? Not even using a socks5 or proxy?
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:39:54 PM

We will see

DP = digitalpoint.com one of the largest communities with several sections such as e-book sales etc...

No usa only
funkydog

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:41:23 PM

We will see

DP = digitalpoint.com one of the largest communities with several sections such as e-book sales etc...

No usa only

Even when using a socks5? ... You might want to tell that to people in your thread....
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:42:04 PM

We will see

No usa only

Even when using a socks5? ... You might want to tell that to people in your thread....
Yes evening using socks5 and it is in my thread "This method only works in USA sorry to anyone not in USA!"
funkydog

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:44:23 PM

We will see

No usa only

Yes evening using socks5 and it is in my thread "This method only works in USA sorry to anyone not in USA!"

I must have missed that somehow... now stop posting, go out and get rich  Wink
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:53:18 PM

We will see

No usa only

I must have missed that somehow... now stop posting, go out and get rich  Wink
It starts with you buying the method hehe
FlutterPie

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:29:16 AM

Waiting for a review from a trusted member.

Edit: And seriously don't sell this on HF
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:37:06 AM

I have been watching this thread for a while and still no any reviews from trusted/high rank members.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:56:40 PM

I have been watching this thread for a while and still no any reviews from trusted/high rank members.
No one is brave enough to be the first one to buy it all the mods said they aren't interested in writing a vouch for me for a vouch copy no legendary or trusted members have come to ask for a vouch copy..
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

No one is brave enough to be the first one to buy it all the mods said they aren't interested in writing a vouch for me for a vouch copy no legendary or trusted members have come to ask for a vouch copy..
I can write a review/feedback of your ebook, unfortunately, I don't live in the USA.
I saw that you want to sell your method on HF, don't do it. There will be a lot of people will know your method even though you only sell it to one person on HF.

Life sucks.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:15:15 PM

I can write a review/feedback of your ebook, unfortunately, I don't live in the USA.
I saw that you want to sell your method on HF, don't do it. There will be a lot of people will know your method even though you only sell it to one person on HF.
yea i've decided its not the best idea to sell on the hackforums and I don't know if you will understand the method since your not in usa ... if I gave you a free copy, I would take the offer if you were a legendary or even had more trust
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:50:52 PM

Me too... And i've decided that I won't sell it on HF
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:54:54 AM

How come no trusted member vouched for this money making ebook? This is having some effect on the sales.

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 02:10:06 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 08:19:41 PM by Sweeet

How come no trusted member vouched for this money making ebook? This is having some effect on the sales.
No trusted member has ever bought it, only one sale total...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: