Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invitation To Submit Your Site To Our Directory  (Read 1238 times)
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:55:54 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 05:28:40 PM by robelneo

I am not the admin of the site but part of the marketing team
Hello,How are you all?
We have just launched Our Online Business Directory
And we have a  "Crypto-Currency" category for your site

It's a unique business directory..
We uses a premium directory theme with a lot of
great features

Our Directory Features
Geo location build in,Visitors can quickly find he address they are entering (Uses Google Places API)

Ratings And Reviews
Your Customers Can Review And Give You Ratings
Adding more credibility to your site

Social Media Optimization
All your social media links on your listing profile

All the information about your site
Address office hours youtube links and and photo gallery

Our Added Service
Apart from those features we mentioned
we are also going to promote your listing to
our facebook fan pages
Our Facebook Groups forums and other venues for your listing
to gain more views and backlink

Please check our plan you can list your site
for as low at $2.50 for 150 days

Have your site listed this early while we have not yet increase all our
listing packages..

We accept the following crypto currency
Bitcoin/litecoin/Dogecoin/Bytecoin/Monero/Digitalnote/Ethereum
The equivalent should be the price of the packages you are going to choose

http://fortunelister.biz

incloudibly

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

The Crypto Hosting Provider

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:11:46 PM

That's a strange business model. Who on earth would pay for getting listed in a directory like yours, given the fact that there are lots of others with free submission.

You might want to reconsider your submission terms and accept websites/clients free of charge with some extra perks (like sticky listing etc) available for a bit of BTC.

COIN.HOST- Dedciated Servers, VPS and Crypto VPN. Proudly served from Switzerland with privacy in mind.
deathdealer1252

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:13:10 PM

That's a strange business model. Who on earth would pay for getting listed in a directory like yours, given the fact that there are lots of others with free submission.

You might want to reconsider your submission terms and accept websites/clients free of charge with some extra perks (like sticky listing etc) available for a bit of BTC.

I was just thinking that! I was like how on earth are they going to charge... especially being new! Your best bet is to allow all business to register for free. I honestly thought it was free, till I got the bottom on the post. Then I got that puzzle face  Undecided
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:22:24 PM

Why to pay to get listed in simple directory online? there are lots of free out there so why to pay even that 2.5$ for 150 days is too much to get listed. If you badly need money than just add button for donation on site.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:26:48 PM

Hi, can you give specific metrics for your directory? Like traffic and such, and probably SEO metrics too since I suppose the link would be do-follow.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:27:59 PM

Pay method is not gonna work ..because there 100 of directory provide free listing ..so why should some one pay for listing ...you suppose to put free option adn ask for payment for upgrade with additional feature ..then hope you get more listing submission

robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:32:32 PM

I was just thinking that! I was like how on earth are they going to charge... especially being new! Your best bet is to allow all business to register for free. I honestly thought it was free, till I got the bottom on the post. Then I got that puzzle face  Undecided

hello check out our plans we have an extra services not just being listed we are using a premium theme the site is new we are going to maximize promotion and we have three on going listbuilding campaign ..

Featured Listing
List Up To 3 Sites
Listed Up To 300 Days
Promote On All Our Fanpage
Promote On 100 Facebook Groups
Promote On Our Twitter Page
Promote On Our Forums Thread

We now accept crypto currency and we are going to add more features as we go along

robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:35:58 PM

Pay method is not gonna work ..because there 100 of directory provide free listing ..so why should some one pay for listing ...you suppose to put free option adn ask for payment for upgrade with additional feature ..then hope you get more listing submission

Posting on our facebook groups and our subscribers is not free you can post on free listing but they are not going to promote your listing
we just launched last week and we already hit the 16 million mark i will update as we go along

robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:53:07 AM

Hello Every body we will have our facebook auto poster set up next week we are now on a testing period once we set it up we can post to all our 300 groups you have nothing to worry there will be a 5 minute interval for each post  so the post will not be consider a spam post

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:17:18 AM

u kinda started with the wrong foot here ; first get big, than ask for money ...
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:32:47 AM

u kinda started with the wrong foot here ; first get big, than ask for money ...

I am on the right foot because I have posted  it here we are  not asking for money we have a service to offer we have a long term plan here in fact the fee is small compare to the kind of service that we are going to offer, we are moving closely to our goal traffic flow is very good we have a very large niche and we are doing it everywhere..

Two months from now we can boast our rank because we have a sure plan to rank our page it's barely early to tell only a week since we start

our goal is to set up 20 crypto currency facebook pages we have started it now we are a company with a goal

pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 12:16:37 PM

people won't to pay for google submit, why will be pay for new direcctory site. especially when exist much free services like that
you must give some free options  you want your service invocations
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 12:37:29 PM

people won't to pay for google submit, why will be pay for new direcctory site. especially when exist much free services like that
you must give some free options  you want your service invocations

We are not going to give free service there is no need to do that yes there are free service but those free services will not post your links ,on facebook groups on forums tweet your site on their twitter page 

We are not just a directory we are a service group and this is what we are charging will you offer something like 100 shares to your site on facebook or re tweet your tweet a thousands times FREE?

robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:40:17 PM

Another site or program have submitted their listing to our Online Business Directory

It's a Premium Package for a team rotator for one multi level marketing 48 hours after the admin submitted the site he will have unlimited traffic to his site or rotator for 300 days 

http://fortunelister.biz/listing/7650-dunn-street-summerland-british-columbia-canada-2startliving-is/

2SL is positioned to become a leading lifestyle company. We specialize in providing exceptional products and services that allow our customers to truly “Start Living” by improving their travel experience and other parts of their lives.

2SL is all about providing the best lifestyle products and services for prices the masses can afford. We are about helping the “little guy” that may not otherwise have a chance to go see the world!

The 2 Start Living System is changing lives worldwide. Allowing anyone regardless of their financial situation the opportunity to earn income and Go See The World!

Regardless if you are a Newbie or just Struggling with your current business, we have the answer for you!

Are one of the millions of people giving up vacation days every year because you can’t afford to travel? No More… You have found the Ultimate Lifestyle Company that will allow you to Travel More, Earn More, and truly Start Living.

With 2SL YOU will be in business for yourself, but definitely not by yourself!

nichu

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:00:55 AM

concept is not new, is it still in beta phase, inquiring as i didnt see response while browsing your site. payment scheme is not exciting , create a reputation and then go for membership scheme ,thats what i suggest. good luck with the project
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:27:29 AM

My only issue is people who work out of home are not going to want to put their home address most the businesses on here have no form of physical address and to sign up for this.
A. You have to get a office
b. Virtual office
c. Po box
d. Some random address.

So you might find a lack of people do to such anti-fud, people in this community are paranoid as hell.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 02:22:49 AM

concept is not new, is it still in beta phase, inquiring as i didnt see response while browsing your site. payment scheme is not exciting , create a reputation and then go for membership scheme ,thats what i suggest. good luck with the project

I have 100% feedback on our facebook group but I want to create one here coming from this community, all things has a beta stage new clients are coming our alexa is now on 13 million from 16 million so we are on good start as I am writing this post I am in negotiation with two client so i am going to update this thread when those listings are submitted I will soon add the testimonial plugin so clients can post their testimonials ...

Thanks for all the comments and the encouragement if there is anything I can do to help your site let me know

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:15:44 AM

Hi, can you give specific metrics for your directory? Like traffic and such, and probably SEO metrics too since I suppose the link would be do-follow.

Still waiting for your reply over here. Directory submits are worth it if the site has 'authority,' that's why I'm asking for a few metrics.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:55:22 AM

Still waiting for your reply over here. Directory submits are worth it if the site has 'authority,' that's why I'm asking for a few metrics.

Hello thank you for asking it's to early to tell we have install 3 premium plugins http://seopressor.com/ and yoastseo premium
we know seo we do not do black hat seo we want it to be generic so we expect it to take off 2 to 3 months from now by then it will be $50 premium listing

Getting listed into our directory and getting the premium package include 100 to 500 hits daily for 300 days to your site  for only $10 for  now
we have people working on traffic exchanges and list builder included in the premium package is a pro account on http://seethis.us/ so client can track hits country and referrer in real time

robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 04:26:04 PM

Hello we have included free listing but only wiki sites and ,gov sites can register in our directory we have done this because a lot of people wants us to have a free listing but we can only include those two categories because we have no need to promote it since they are more of a social institution in the internet

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: