Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪Looking for Fundings/Investors for a Project  (Read 1103 times)
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:23:33 PM

I currently run and own http://uni-games.com its a new gambling site with big potential. The site is made from scratch by me, unlike other moneypot sites that rely on untitled-dice script.

We opened up our Beta last Dec. 8, and since then we already have about 98.9 BTC Wagered, and we are currently ranked 11th on all moneypot apps, and all of that in just 1 week and only having dice as our game. https://www.moneypot.com/full-stats.json

People ask me why moneypot, why don't i just host a bankroll? First reason is, moneypot have a much bigger bankroll, second, i want to earn the trust of the players before opening a self hosted game, and i can achieve this by going with moneypot since i don't handle the bankroll.

So if im with moneypot, why ask for investors? This weekend, ill be releasing two new games, Unijack(blackjack), Uniflip(coinflip) games, and both are self hosted bankroll, and not tied with moneypot. My plans for the site is to be able to make two versions of each game, one with moneypot, and one with a hosted bankroll. Each with different advantages and disadvantages. Bitcoin gambling is only at its early stage, and Bigger gaming companies are starting to over take this industry, and because of this freelancers and independent programmers are getting stepped on. I want to build this site from ground up which will lead to stronger foundation, I want people to understand that even independent programmers can have a piece of this industry. Like i always say to my close friends, 'even if i have to drag my site by my neck, i'd do it, and ill get to the top eventually oneway or another.

This is not a loan, therefor no collateral is stated in here. This is a private investment offer, details can be discussed on pm, with the complete details of the offer.
This is open only on a limited time, and for serious investors, meaning if i think the total amount privately invested is enough then this offer will be closed.

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
-uni

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:16:48 AM

This is not a loan, therefor no collateral is stated in here. This is a private investment offer, details can be discussed on pm, with the complete details of the offer.

Wouldn't this be better posted in Project Development then?

Regards.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 02:34:44 PM

I do apologize if I posted on the wrong section. I had the impression that this section will attract more viewers than the other regarding the topic and that investments has more similarities to loans than the other. Again i do apologize if my post is deemed to be on the wrong section, Please feel free to move it to the proper section.

Thank you,
-uni

btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:03:20 PM

Anyway to play without signing up ?

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:32:55 AM

Why are you using moneypot for logins?  If moneypot becomes compromised or sold off, you're hosed.  I'm surprised other sites are doing that as well, a very risky thing and probably something you may want to separate yourself from.
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:22:56 PM

Why are you using moneypot for logins?  If moneypot becomes compromised or sold off, you're hosed.  I'm surprised other sites are doing that as well, a very risky thing and probably something you may want to separate yourself from.

The games are currently using moneypot's api, and also moneypot's bankroll. If ever moneypot becomes compromised, all sites under moneypot will also be compromised, thats the risk an app owner will take for using moneypot's bankroll/api.

So why do site owner's use moneypot then? There is probably two reasons why, first, the bankroll. Moneypot has huge bankroll that is free for app owners to use for their games. Second reason is, trust. Moneypot has been around for some time, and alot of players trusts Moneypot, since Moneypot handles all the banking, there is no way for site owners to run off with players money. Not unless like you said, if Moneypot it self gets compromised.

Plans to separate from moneypot are already in mind, That is why i'm asking if someone wanted to invest, tho its not necessary since i can bankroll them my self, the more the merrier.

Why plan to separate from moneypot? Moneypot's current api and algorithm is so limited. Games like blackjack, mines and the likes, are almost impossible to implement with their current api. The way they generate rolls are also a bit complicated to compared to other sites that uses nonces. 

Total separation? No. The ultimate goal of mine, is to make two version of each game if possible. One is moneypot hosted, and one is self-hosted, therefor players can choose which one they like.

As for the mean time, it will be troublesome for players to have to login to separately, one for the site and one for moneypot. But in the future, there will be anonymous logins and registered logins.

Thanks,
uni

btc-now

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:44:32 AM

What amount are you looking for in total? What is the minimum you will accept?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:07:22 PM

The best place for such request is the Services section (Securities). You also could try to release an asset, for instance on Counterparty, Bitshares or Nxt framework in order to get starting or venture capital.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: