Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:08:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC going up for 500$ again ? ::)  (Read 7651 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:15:15 AM

I think the price will stay around $440 for a few months. Then it will go to $500 and stay there for some time.
I doubt that it will stay the same price for few months, bitcoin normally will move, or will go up or will go down after few months. Halving is near so expect a slight increase on the chart.

There will be no stability yet. Meaning i don't see the price staying at 440 or even around 380.
It will either go up or down, but my feeling is this time we will see 500 usd per bitcoin. Which would make me very happy.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:33:25 PM

Oh yes it does,  i'm not sure if it will go there in march, but april or maybe may , yes,  ca  happen, i mean it's 437 $ allready, and price will go even higher, i hope it won't drop in these weeks
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:36:08 PM

It will go up to $500 by June. The price will definitely hit that amount - there's enough of a buffer time between the current slight drop and a potential climb. Perhaps there will be a few bubbles between now and then, but I would say that the price should stabilize between 500-600 by the start of Summer.
danfoda

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:52:53 PM

Oh yes it does,  i'm not sure if it will go there in march, but april or maybe may , yes,  ca  happen, i mean it's 437 $ allready, and price will go even higher, i hope it won't drop in these weeks

The price will go higher to $500 or more in May. By that time, we will know the results of the SegWit etc.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:20:03 PM

The price will go higher to $500 or more in May. By that time, we will know the results of the SegWit etc.
hopefully it really happened, because so many people expect the price of bitcoin up to $ 500 in May next, until now I keep my bitcoin and waiting for the price reaches $ 500
Utrine

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:13:49 AM

hopefully it really happened, because so many people expect the price of bitcoin up to $ 500 in May next, until now I keep my bitcoin and waiting for the price reaches $ 500

It is better to keep your bitcoin before the $500 figure if you do not have to use them now. The price will rise.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:58:35 PM

Hi there Guys,

is the Bitcoin on another rising for the 500$ this Year?  Shocked
The predicitions are pretty good for this Wink

What do you Guys think? Would be great to know Smiley

regards
BTC LOVER

oh yes it will go to 500$ in no time, i mean longest it will take is 4 months, till July, till halving, then price will go above 500$ for sure, but it also may go to 500$ earlier, because everyone buys bitcoins for halving now so price rises now
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:25:19 AM

oh yes it will go to 500$ in no time, i mean longest it will take is 4 months, till July, till halving, then price will go above 500$ for sure, but it also may go to 500$ earlier, because everyone buys bitcoins for halving now so price rises now

Yeah, price will increase this coming months and most probably it will reach $500 due to people collecting bitcoin as anticipation of the block halving...But maybe after the block halving the price is above $500 or might be $600 and will slowly drop as many would be dumping their coins...
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:28:45 AM

Yeah, price will increase this coming months and most probably it will reach $500 due to people collecting bitcoin as anticipation of the block halving...But maybe after the block halving the price is above $500 or might be $600 and will slowly drop as many would be dumping their coins...
That is a very big chance that the price will go up this year. I have just to earn some amount of coins and save it for the raising of price of bitcoin. We just hope for it.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:13:45 AM

That is a very big chance that the price will go up this year. I have just to earn some amount of coins and save it for the raising of price of bitcoin. We just hope for it.

This year we will see the price will go up and there are many people who are expecting this too and are holding or buying bitcoin now so that they will profit later.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:21:10 AM

i don't think price going up to $500 needs any chance, it will happen in a couple of months easily, it just needs patience, the price has been growing with a good buy support and it has not stopped yet.

but any more than that especially in a short time is a totally different story.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:35:46 AM

Hi there Guys,

regards
BTC LOVER

All we can do is waiting for China to start pumping the price. If China wants, we will touch $500 well before the block halving. If they aren't doing anything, then we'll stay below $450 for a very long time.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:45:05 AM

Hi there Guys,

regards
BTC LOVER

All we can do is waiting for China to start pumping the price. If China wants, we will touch $500 well before the block halving. If they aren't doing anything, then we'll stay below $450 for a very long time.

you say touch $500 if China pumps as if it is a very distant price to reach! $500 is gonna be here in no time without the need for any pump.

if China decides to pump bitcoin then you should expect at least twice the current value and argue about whether or not $1000 is possible

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Xiadas

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:41:14 AM

Hi there Guys,

regards
BTC LOVER

you say touch $500 if China pumps as if it is a very distant price to reach! $500 is gonna be here in no time without the need for any pump.

if China decides to pump bitcoin then you should expect at least twice the current value and argue about whether or not $1000 is possible

The main dumps are from China as they are the biggest miners. They have the bill to pay for their mining.

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:35:34 PM

There is a good chance the bitcoin is gonna rise to 500 dollar in the next couple months most likely this will also let the halving start.
I think it will be around 500 dollar when before the halving, I also think it will be 500 dollar after halving also.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:40:28 PM

There is a good chance the bitcoin is gonna rise to 500 dollar in the next couple months most likely this will also let the halving start.
I think it will be around 500 dollar when before the halving, I also think it will be 500 dollar after halving also.
almost feeling it right now, seeing the price up to 430-435$ good indication that price is near 500 and after halving I think it will rise up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:58:45 PM

I wish for the hour that it will rise to this level. Then we can celebrate something.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 01:16:26 PM

almost feeling it right now, seeing the price up to 430-435$ good indication that price is near 500 and after halving I think it will rise up.

first of all where do you see these $430-$435 cause all i can see is $418-$421

second i don't think rising $10 is and indication for the $500 it might be the start but you can't tell from this rise.

--looking for signature--
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:42:22 PM

first of all where do you see these $430-$435 cause all i can see is $418-$421

second i don't think rising $10 is and indication for the $500 it might be the start but you can't tell from this rise.

Agreed for a long time the price is stable within $410 to $420 and most speculations were to reach $500 by the falling month but in reality I believe we would reach $450 by the falling month.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:53:14 PM

On my ticker I see it rise at a high of $426 but then today it is down to $421 I think the market is moving to much for my sites ticker to keep up with a real price on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: