Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC going up for 500$ again ? ::)  (Read 7651 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:00:32 PM

On my ticker I see it rise at a high of $426 but then today it is down to $421 I think the market is moving to much for my sites ticker to keep up with a real price on it.

Bitcoin will really go high to $500. There are possibilities to get growing till $500 before the days of halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:02:00 PM

I actually have not seen BTC to go to $500 this month, but we are still technically just starting out. With that in mind, being patient must be in our vocabulary
TheCarrotBaou

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:36:46 PM

On my ticker I see it rise at a high of $426 but then today it is down to $421 I think the market is moving to much for my sites ticker to keep up with a real price on it.

Bitcoin will really go high to $500. There are possibilities to get growing till $500 before the days of halving.
How can we consistently get two parts of roughly equal sides in Bitcoin? I have never been able to comfortably follow halving dates.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:47:02 PM

How can we consistently get two parts of roughly equal sides in Bitcoin? I have never been able to comfortably follow halving dates.
What exactly do you mean by that? A halving is for a pump and dump.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:53:20 PM

Hi there Guys,

is the Bitcoin on another rising for the 500$ this Year?  Shocked
The predicitions are pretty good for this Wink

What do you Guys think? Would be great to know Smiley

regards
BTC LOVER

oh yes price now is 430$ and that's awesome to see it, and if you heard about halving, so people buys lots of bitcoins now, so do i, just to have more bitcoins before halving, so price rises now, and they hope to sell them for more later, and it would be really nice to see such a huge price again after all these falls below 400$
TheCarrotBaou

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:59:31 PM

Hi there Guys,

regards
BTC LOVER

oh yes price now is 430$ and that's awesome to see it, and if you heard about halving, so people buys lots of bitcoins now, so do i, just to have more bitcoins before halving, so price rises now, and they hope to sell them for more later, and it would be really nice to see such a huge price again after all these falls below 400$
Actually right now, the price says it's 419 for me.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:06:38 PM

$430...
Actually right now, the price says it's 419 for me.

I think there's some crazy-ass aggregator (possibly preev.com) that includes LocalBitcoins, and consequently skews the reported price. I follow the prices of individual exchanges - it's far safer than relying on this forum, and the difference in prices between exchanges is useful information in its own right.

This space intentionally left blank.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:06:18 PM

I actually have not seen BTC to go to $500 this month, but we are still technically just starting out. With that in mind, being patient must be in our vocabulary

We just need to have patience indeed, but in fact I think the 500 dollar can be reached in this month if everything goes well with the bitcoin and it stays growing.
Overall there is a chance it will and we just need to believe and stay patient for it!
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:30:05 PM

To me it is something that will not happen on the short term. Rather then going to 500 i believe the price will stabilize now.
Something which was anticipated on by many and let's be honest wanted by most of us too.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:28:07 AM

To me it is something that will not happen on the short term. Rather then going to 500 i believe the price will stabilize now.
Something which was anticipated on by many and let's be honest wanted by most of us too.
No friend, this is few days before, now the situation has changed the price is going to rise by the forthcoming days and expected to be high after halving.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:36:53 AM

No friend, this is few days before, now the situation has changed the price is going to rise by the forthcoming days and expected to be high after halving.

Yeah the price will be high after the halving ends and 500$ is not that far to happen because there will be a panic in the market and that will increase its price.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:45:01 AM

Hi there Guys,

regards
BTC LOVER
Yes I belive that the bitcoin price will hit $500 soon. I predict that it will be happening in the next 2 months from now on. But I do not want it to stop there. For me it can go up even more.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:49:26 AM

Yeah the price will be high after the halving ends and 500$ is not that far to happen because there will be a panic in the market and that will increase its price.

So much for your theory.Now let's see how this will play out in a few months.
I say nothing is set in stone and therefore also other scenarios could happen.
Don't get me wrong.I'm on your side and hope we will see an increase of the price. But the fact is we don't know.
And just because we saw a crazy run after first halving doesn't mean it will happen again.
coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:45:16 AM

The bitcoin price is on its way to 500 dollars. It is around $460 now. It might take several weeks to reach that level.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:51:59 AM

So much for your theory.Now let's see how this will play out in a few months.
I say nothing is set in stone and therefore also other scenarios could happen.
Don't get me wrong.I'm on your side and hope we will see an increase of the price. But the fact is we don't know.
And just because we saw a crazy run after first halving doesn't mean it will happen again.

Yes anything is possible at the time of halving, either it will move up or fall down, no one can be sure about it only time will show us what bitcoin gonna offer us at the time of halving.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:56:56 AM

We will see $600 before halvening, yay. But after that a drop to probably $480. Miners dump.

Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 09:01:30 AM

I think we all have been waiting for long time now. Really exciting to finally see Bitcoin making this move. It is not easy to predict future but i am hoping this is just a start and we might see a lot more before halving.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:05:28 AM

Sadly i can said we will not touch $500 until end of year maybe after new year in the middle of january, price will rise slowly but sure.
Good that the Bitcoin price is rising again, we are going to hit $500 sooner then later. 2016 can still be the year of the Bitcoin if the price continues to rise from here on.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:31:04 AM

Sadly i can said we will not touch $500 until end of year maybe after new year in the middle of january, price will rise slowly but sure.
Good that the Bitcoin price is rising again, we are going to hit $500 sooner then later. 2016 can still be the year of the Bitcoin if the price continues to rise from here on.

Yeah this will be the best year for bitcoin in compare to the past, as price have started to move up now and we will see best value when we get closer to halving.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:29:50 AM

Yeah this will be the best year for bitcoin in compare to the past, as price have started to move up now and we will see best value when we get closer to halving.

Not sure if we will see that much of an influx of fresh money before halving.
I believe we can see a significant rise with a delay of 3-5 months.But no direct effect when halving happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: