Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offer Service Gold trade on Financial Market - Little fee / Low risk  (Read 328 times)
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:32:50 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 07:52:12 AM by BitcoinMarketStore

I trade gold on financial markets to hedge my physical gold. I use to trade Gold Future on Activtrades and on 1broker (for maintain a sort of gold/btc exchange unchanged. If someone could be interested to invest with me, I could offer a sort of consulting about trade or if someone would I could manage found. These are the conditions:
1) invest from 0,5 to 5 btc
2) Leverage on position no more than 10x
3) Fee for gold advice and analysis (daily):0.05BTC weekly
4) Fee for managing account : 40% of profit
5) Rebates on investments 0,25%
6) Max estimate loss per position: 10% due to the fact that I hedge all open position with 90% of my phisical gold
7) Max estimate profit for trade: 10% for the same reason from point 6);
Cool Daily estimated trade from 5 to 10
9) Stop loss and take profit automatically fixed @10%
10) max amount a found manage 100BTC that represent 90% of value of my physical gold stock.

See my jewerly on my profile and reply or pm me if you are interested in my complementary services.

Thank you
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:34:05 AM

You should buy jewels too from my shop paying with Bitcoin or Neteller.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: