Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Account Generator Software - Bitcoin Payment Integration + More  (Read 941 times)
Hexception (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:17:38 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 01:47:23 PM by Hexception

Hi Everyone,

I had no project on so decided to create some account generator software, This is a management system for accounts you already have which you wish to sell for Bitcoin.

Script is coded against SQL Injection using prepared statements, Secure and Stable.

Demo - adm-settings.php has been disabled on the demo
http://hexception.xyz/accgen/demo/

User: admin
Pass: admin

User: testuser
Pass: testpass (People can change this if they login with admin)

Features
  • Bitcoin Integration
  • Affiliate System
  • Account Management
  • Generator Management
  • Package Management
- Create your own packages!
  • User Management
  • Subscription Management
  • Admin Panel
  • Generations Per Day Support
  • Package Time Limit Support
  • Flagged Accounts
  • News Management

Pricing

Package 1: Script + Basic Support = 0.03 BTC

Package 2: Script + Basic Support + Lifetime Updates = 0.8 BTC

Package 3: Script + Premium Support & Install + Lifetime Updates = 0.12 BTC

Package 4: Script + Premium Support & Install + Lifetime Updates + Any further integration you require = Contact me

Please contact me for any further information
ollierexx

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:33:01 PM

Got PM'ed this, my thoughts are as followed:

$90 is too expensive for most people who are just starting out
Not very user friendly - what's with all the 0/1 boxes and epoch time fields? Make it easy to use
After generating an acc the page refreshes. Make it ajax and stay on the same account type
Needs a ticket or support system
Affiliates page does not work

Just plan bootstrap, no real thought into the look/feel of the app. needs a decent theme.

This could be a nice script after some mods, however i'm not sure people will shell out the $90-180+ for it.
Hexception (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:47:20 PM

Not very user friendly - what's with all the 0/1 boxes and epoch time fields? Make it easy to use
After generating an acc the page refreshes. Make it ajax and stay on the same account type

Just plan bootstrap, no real thought into the look/feel of the app. needs a decent theme.

This could be a nice script after some mods, however i'm not sure people will shell out the $90-180+ for it.

This script is secure and stable, coded well and made to work.
I have seen other such scripts which do not have any protection for XSS or SQL Injection.
I believe having raw access to the fields, such as epoch time will allow the admin more control, this is the path I took when coding this.
As for the theme, I am not a designer and this is easy for people to edit as the CSS is nicely laid out,
As for the affiliate, it does work, I just forgot to supply the link on the script. You are not seeing any affiliates because no-one has signed up with an affiliate link. I will fix this.

I am a professional developer. I usually charge $30 - $40 an hour. Considering this project took 12 - 15 Hours. You are getting a professional script not a thrown together script by some noob. You get what you pay for.

Thank you for your feedback.
ollierexx

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:20:15 AM

I have seen other such scripts which do not have any protection for XSS or SQL Injection.
I believe having raw access to the fields, such as epoch time will allow the admin more control, this is the path I took when coding this.
As for the theme, I am not a designer and this is easy for people to edit as the CSS is nicely laid out,
As for the affiliate, it does work, I just forgot to supply the link on the script. You are not seeing any affiliates because no-one has signed up with an affiliate link. I will fix this.

I am a professional developer. I usually charge $30 - $40 an hour. Considering this project took 12 - 15 Hours. You are getting a professional script not a thrown together script by some noob. You get what you pay for.

No need to be so defensive dude, just making suggestions.
You will see soon enough from how many sales you get.
Hexception (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:41:38 AM

That does not make the coding any less professional. I am selling the script for how much it is worth.

as said previously this is a high quality script which focuses on security, stability and modularity for integration.

The code can be easily adapted to front end designs that people wish to use. That is what makes this script unique and that is why I have set the price in such a way.
ollierexx

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:55:16 AM

That does not make the coding any less professional. I am selling the script for how much it is worth.

as said previously this is a high quality script which focuses on security, stability and modularity for integration.

The code can be easily adapted to front end designs that people wish to use. That is what makes this script unique and that is why I have set the price in such a way.

You may be a decent developer but you clearly don't understand marketing. A product is worth what people are willing to pay for it.
Why don't you show some samples of how 'hq' your code is if it's one of the main selling points.
Hexception (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:06:28 PM

You may be a decent developer but you clearly don't understand marketing. A product is worth what people are willing to pay for it.
Why don't you show some samples of how 'hq' your code is if it's one of the main selling points.

You are right, I am no salesperson. far from it. I will lower the price.
The quality of my development should be seen by the stability and features of the demo script.

Thank you for your feedback
Hexception (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:38:18 PM

bump
ollierexx

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:35:58 AM

Wow, down to $13?
Looks like a decent script, surprised you haven't got any sales.
Hexception (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:20:39 AM

Wow, down to $13?

I have had 7 sales so far and made enough to cover my time, This is why I have changed the price.
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:40:28 PM

Wow, down to $13?

I have had 7 sales so far and made enough to cover my time, This is why I have changed the price.
Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: