Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll Pay 5 BTC to Anyone that can build the following.  (Read 3501 times)
lightlord (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 09:36:12 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJv58SXx2V8&playnext=1&list=PL78263ACF873C1DBA&feature=results_video

To anyone that can build this, assemble it, use magnets I am offering 5 BTC + 1 BTC for shipping.

If your up for making quick bucks here it is  Smiley
Don't be afraid to offer your rates, for building it,
I will consider all offers.

It has to run almost exactly like it does in the video, and flawlessly, and almost identical in design.
Its at about 2:01 into the video. Watch the entire video to understand the process of it.

Best regards
Lightlord

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 05:02:29 PM

Amazing! Ill throw in another 10 btc if you can make it charge a 12V battery
candoo

Activity: 602

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 05:06:58 PM

thats impossible

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
BitBlitz

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 06:51:59 PM

I'll just leave this here...

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
sifo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 07:15:50 PM

So 5BTC is including compressor, which gives energy to machine, or you will buy it by yourself? ;-)
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 07:57:18 PM

I'll just leave this here...

The speed dosent decrease nor change when it turns the thing.

I don't know, it might be my ignorance, but it seems like to be legit for me.

Why shouldn't that work?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 08:06:52 PM

It can't work because of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy. Generating energie out of nowhere is impossible. It (hypothetically)  might be possible to create something thats keeps spinning at a constant speed, in a vacuum and with no friction.

That's it period.

Fake.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 08:44:47 PM

It can't work because of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy. Generating energie out of nowhere is impossible. It (hypothetically)  might be possible to create something thats keeps spinning at a constant speed, in a vacuum and with no friction.

That's it period.

Fake.

The first application shown in the video, the magnetic accelerator, is a know application of magnetism and dosent violate any law.

The energy required to create the magnet is still bigger than the one the magnet will provide during its life.

Anyway, it would still be surprisly interesting to create such a device and still, I don't see why it should not be possible.

It's not free energy stuff we are taking about here.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:13:30 PM

It can't work because of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy. Generating energie out of nowhere is impossible. It (hypothetically)  might be possible to create something thats keeps spinning at a constant speed, in a vacuum and with no friction.

That's it period.

Fake.

The first application shown in the video, the magnetic accelerator, is a know application of magnetism and dosent violate any law.

The energy required to create the magnet is still bigger than the one the magnet will provide during its life.

Anyway, it would still be surprisly interesting to create such a device and still, I don't see why it should not be possible.

It's not free energy stuff we are taking about here.

I'm talking about the last one. That's a Perpetuum mobile (or at last it tries to look as one) and violates that law.

Anyone believing that could really work has either slept at physics or can safely called stupid.

To further clarify, I'm talking about this:

This simple video progressively shows how the Calloway V gate magnetic free-energy generator works, leading up from the most basic principles of magnetic repulsion. This technology has been suppressed because it is a threat to the profits of the energy corporations. Anyone can build a free energy generator and be free from the grid.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:28:37 PM

That's it period.

Fake.

Really?
Excuse my bad paint skills.

Why do people always assume that things are impossible? Nothing is.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:32:43 PM

That's it period.

Fake.

Really?

wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:34:33 PM

That's it period.

Fake.

Really?

lol

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:38:38 PM

It can't work because of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy. Generating energie out of nowhere is impossible. It (hypothetically)  might be possible to create something thats keeps spinning at a constant speed, in a vacuum and with no friction.

That's it period.

Fake.

Really?
Picture (see above)

Ok, if you just being sarcastic, sorry for not understanding.

Do I really have to explain why this wouldn't work?

Simple: In order to enter the Water tank, you balloons would have to displace the water at first, thereby raising the Waterlevel. This would require the same energy the water uses later to displace the balloon upward.

At next a drawing where you lift yourself up by pulling on your legs please.

Also sorry for using the term impossible.

"With our current understanding of physics it is epistemically impossible" - better?

To the initially device in the video, its basically this:

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:43:20 PM

JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 09:44:09 PM

Simple: In order to enter the Water tank, you balloons would have to displace the water at first, thereby raising the Waterlevel. This would require the same energy the water uses later to displace the balloon upward.
For any such fixed-sized machine based solely on motion, gravity, magnetics, and electricity, and consuming no input fuel, you can assign a number to every state of the machine based on how much energy it would take to assemble the machine, charge its capacitors, place its magnets, accelerate any moving parts, and so on, starting with all the components at rest, neutrally charged, and infinitely far apart. (Or, alternatively, you can call the machine's initial state zero if you like and use the minimum energy needed to transition from the initial state to that state.) All known laws of physics only allow the machine to transition to states with an equal number, and any energy removed from the machine (including radiated and conducted heat) reduces that number. This is pretty much sufficient to show that any perpetual motion machine is provably impossible if it uses only the known properties of physics.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:46:45 PM

That's it period.

Fake.

Really?
Picture (see above)

Wasn't being sarcastic, displace what water? The water is already displaced, the balls would all be of equal size, and the same mass would be in the water at any given time. As half of 1 ball leaves the water, half of 1 is already entering.

Please explain how it would be affected, I'm willing to learn (And that's not sarcastic I'm really willing to learn.)
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:47:53 PM

For any such fixed-sized machine based solely on motion, gravity, magnetics, and electricity, and consuming no input fuel, you can assign a number to every state of the machine based on how much energy it would take to assemble the machine, charge its capacitors, place its magnets, accelerate any moving parts, and so on, starting with all the components at rest, neutrally charged, and infinitely far apart. (Or, alternatively, you can call the machine's initial state zero if you like and use the minimum energy needed to transition from the initial state to that state.) All known laws of physics only allow the machine to transition to states with an equal number, and any energy removed from the machine (including radiated and conducted heat) reduces that number. This is sufficient to show that any perpetual motion machine is provably impossible if it uses only the known properties of physics.

Really? What about this one:

That's it period.

Fake.

Really?
Picture (see above)

Wasn't being sarcastic, displace what water? The water is already displaced, the balls would all be of equal size, and the same mass would be in the water at any given time. As half of 1 ball leaves the water, half of 1 is already entering.

Please explain how it would be affected, I'm willing to learn (And that's not sarcastic I'm really willing to learn.)
The water suffers an equal force from the balloons as it places upon them (Newton's third law). This force, because the water has nowhere to go, is transferred to the entering balloon, and prevents it from coming in. The other balloons, which are trying to tug it, are halted as well because the two forces are equal. The two forces balance out and nothing moves.
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 09:48:43 PM

Since one ball is leaving at the top and one ball is entering at the bottom, you need to convert a space at the top of the water (left by the leaving ball) to a space at the bottom of the water (needed by the entering ball). How can you do that without lifting the water up?

The energy you get from the air rising comes from the water lowering as the air rises. Since water is denser than water, it takes more energy to lift the water up to make space for the entering ball than you get from the rising of that ball.

Imagine a tube with a fixed amount of water in it. Now imagine that same tube with the same amount of water but an air bubble in the bottom. The water level must be higher in the second tube. Thus it takes energy to place an air bubble in the bottom of a tube of water without removing water from it, since the existing water must be raised. This applies regardless of what's going on at the top of the tube.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:53:33 PM

5 BTC? I swear, people are fucking cheap...even if it's just trolling.
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:53:56 PM

Since one ball is leaving at the top and one ball is entering at the bottom, you need to convert a space at the top of the water (left by the leaving ball) to a space at the bottom of the water (needed by the entering ball). How can you do that without lifting the water up?

The energy you get from the air rising comes from the water lowering as the air rises. Since water is denser than water, it takes more energy to lift the water up to make space for the entering ball than you get from the rising of that ball.

Imagine a tube with a fixed amount of water in it. Now imagine that same tube with the same amount of water but an air bubble in the bottom. The water level must be higher in the second tube. Thus it takes energy to place an air bubble in the bottom of a tube of water. This applies regardless of what's going on at the top of the tube.

Just as much water is lifted up as water that falls down to replace it, meaning no net change. And regardless, the buoyant force is more than strong enough to lift the water as well; this is why a single balloon can pass from bottom of tank to top of tank. The more precise explanation is the water is actually pushing down on the balloon just as much as it is pushing up on the balloons, as I posted here:

The water suffers an equal force from the balloons as it places upon them (Newton's third law). This force, because the water has nowhere to go, is transferred to the entering balloon, and prevents it from coming in. The other balloons, which are trying to tug it, are halted as well because the two forces are equal. The two forces balance out and nothing moves.

In a way, this means that the balloons being lifted by water means the water is being suppressed by the balloons, so it takes all the force gained to keep the water up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: