Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quadrillion Dollar Giveaway! (over but still selling)  (Read 6867 times)
Noitev (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 06:07:38 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2011, 03:20:36 AM by Noitev

To celebrate the new high, Ill send out 20 free 50 trillion dollars notes. to people who post here. paying for the stamp is appreciated lets say (3 bitcents?) Tongue

heres a sample pic, the bills will come from a fresh stack I bought and will be mint, but shippied in a plain envelope unless otherwise requested.

you can buy any quantity at .2 and get one free aswell

just pm me your address and itll go on the master list. pay the postage here.

1E8vVjJkbhQJcGCUjSTDTR3drkFWzPRnqa

honor system since its hard to reply to so many.

still selling for .2 shipped
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 06:12:39 AM

Just for interest sake, how much $ are they worth?
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 01:47:07 PM

not sure if serious....

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 01:50:37 PM

not sure if serious....

There are trillion dollar bills haha, its just they're worth the eqiv of like $20 or something (not sure, thats why I asked, it's not alot though).
XIU

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2011, 02:25:24 PM

1 USD = 361.900 ZWD

http://www.xe.com/currency/zwd-zimbabwean-dollar
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 02:29:25 PM

They are not actually used anymore as currency, afaik. Their only value is as "souvenir".
Binford 6100

Activity: 504

PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 02:57:47 PM

he's selling the 4th zimbabwe dollar from 2008
you're writing about the 5th zim dollar that is in circulation now

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 03:06:28 PM

I bought a bunch of $100 Billion Zimbabwe bills, (you know, just in case the world is held ransom by Dr. Evil) and shipping cost more than they were worth.

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
Binford 6100

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 03:19:56 PM

I bought a bunch of $100 Billion Zimbabwe bills, (you know, just in case the world is held ransom by Dr. Evil) and shipping cost more than they were worth.

do you have the blue special agro cheques (3rd zim $) or 'real' zim dollar bills?
i'm curious how many zim $ fans are out there

edit: this is the agro cheque that was replaced by the dollar that was inflated up to trillions

barbarousrelic

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 03:22:20 PM

do you have the blue special agro cheques (3rd zim $) or 'real' zim dollar bills?
i'm curious how many zim $ fans are out there

Agro cheques. Could you please explain to me what "agro cheque" actually means? I'd love to hear more about the history.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
Binford 6100

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 03:33:01 PM

Agro cheques. Could you please explain to me what "agro cheque" actually means? I'd love to hear more about the history.

look at the picture i added, it has a "best before" date on it & issue date
this was already a hyperinflated currency (the third zim $) that was replaced with the fourth that is on sale in this thread. look here, i wrote a short note on their inflation history http://thatuselessguy.com/btc.html (it has not been updated for weeks, but pictures and most of the text are still true)

as for the money / cheque question of yours, i do not know. i guess that they wanted to be sure people stop using them after the validity date, kind of demurrage or hoarding prevention. did not helped. next mohth they started printing new dollars, lowest note value was 1 cent. in 6 months they added 14 zeros

barbarousrelic

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 03:37:09 PM

look at the picture i added, it has a "best before" date on it & issue date
this was already a hyperinflated currency (the third zim $) that was replaced with the fourth that is on sale in this thread. look here, i wrote a short note on their inflation history http://thatuselessguy.com/btc.html (it has not been updated for weeks, but pictures and most of the text are still true)

as for the money / cheque question of yours, i do not know. i guess that they wanted to be sure people stop using them after the validity date, kind of demurrage or hoarding prevention. did not helped. next mohth they started printing new dollars, lowest note value was 1 cent. in 6 months they added 14 zeros
Yeah, that's the one I have. Do you know if "agro-cheque" means it was based on the price of some agriculture, product, or intended to be spent on agriculture, or anything like that?

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 03:56:55 PM

send me a private message. I'm intersted

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
fabianhjr

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do The Evolution

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 04:20:14 PM

I am interested, 2x shiped to Mexico. Send me a PM.

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 04:21:43 PM

Price is 20 bitcents per bill. Free shipping. Have a few quadrillion. offer up

Interested.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Noitev (OP)

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 04:34:31 PM

Well this was popular, just pm me everyone. this is serious.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 04:38:34 PM

Collecting currency notes is one of my many OCD habits.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
tsvekric

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 04:45:59 PM

Whoa, the money had an expiration date???  That's one of the main rules of currency - you don't know when the currency will end.  IF you did know, the money would be worthless because everyone would be playing hot-potato with it and no one would want to be last.  That encourages even more hyperinflation...

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
Binford 6100

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 11:52:59 PM

Do you know if "agro-cheque" means it was based on the price of some agriculture, product, or intended to be spent on agriculture, or anything like that?

no, i do not know why agro cheque. i could guess or make up a fairy tale. i could ask the girl in zambia that was sendig me the zim $ (the 100 trillion ones, with 14 zeros that i'm selling) when i will buy the next batch. btw i should lower the price according to the perceived value of btc ...

Noitev (OP)

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 06:39:23 AM

To celebrate the new high, Ill send out 20 free 50 trillion dollars notes. to people who post here. paying for the stamp is appreciated lets say (3 bitcents?) Tongue

you can buy any quantity at .2 and get one free aswell

hooray! post here, will get letters printed ones i get 20 addresses
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: