Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NInjaClix - 15min Faucet plus more!  (Read 3886 times)
ninjaclix (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:56:25 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 03:36:39 PM by ninjaclix

Hey guys i've been working on a PTC site that pays in either USD cash or BitCoin. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

www.ninjaclix.com

unlimited referrals
$.01 cashout either in USD via Paypal or
$0.0001 via FaucetBox
no cost investment

I implemented FaucetBox to handle all of the future payments, per suggestion from this forum Wink

BTC payments will be sent instantly when requested now.

Newest feature is the Faucet!

www.ninjaclix.com/faucet.php

claim every 15mins.
500-600 satoshi every claim depending on the market
50% ref bonus.

Our PTC ads are rotated on the faucet at no extra cost to the advertiser. Get 10X the views but still only pay when a user views the ad directly on the earnings page.

super cheap way to advertise your sites!

ive done extensive testing and all seems to be working as i want it. the layout is different from anything ive seen and to help promote my site ads as well. check it out.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:25:19 AM

The website look professional and tidy, how much do you pay per click.

JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:18:08 PM

Your site looks great but not the background, can you please change the background to a solid color rather than that kind of picture.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:56:21 PM

wishing you the best wishes. good concept ,left a note in your chat handle  regarding the FALSE command Wink
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:59:41 PM

Nice clean site OP but i think there are too many ads, also, where do i go to signup? i only see a login option on the taskbar
ninjaclix (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:09:08 PM

This website looks tidy, but looks like it's not ready yet. I don't see any PTC ads, advertising page & proper FAQ. Better finish your site before publish it.
Also, $0.01 is only about 0.00002222BTC, so how you solve big transaction fee (0.0005BTC/KB) ?

And i think this thread should be at Micro Earnings section.

honestly, i will try to have the profit margin great enough to deal with the cashouts. most users want PayPal so bitcoin will probably be a small portion and not a main source of income.

The website look professional and tidy, how much do you pay per click.

thanks, the prices will vary, the offerwalls have higher paying ads then i will currently sell.

Nice clean site OP but i think there are too many ads, also, where do i go to signup? i only see a login option on the taskbar

the register box is on in the homepage and should show up, long as your not currently logged in that is.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:11:30 PM

That's a very nice site, indeed Smiley Is it operational at this moment? I'm working on a project right now and it will need to get advertised a bit.
How about pricing?
ninjaclix (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:18:10 PM

That's a very nice site, indeed Smiley Is it operational at this moment? I'm working on a project right now and it will need to get advertised a bit.
How about pricing?

majority of the site is, i'm finishing up on my self served ads. Paid to click ads will be $.00025 per click. banner and featured text ads will only $0.01 per 1000 impressions.

minimum cash or bitcoin deposit will be $1

those prices are in USD if you want bitcoin you will have to convert it your self i don't know the conversions in my head currently haha.
ninjaclix (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:29:37 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 06:43:03 PM by ninjaclix

Paid to click ads will be $.00025 per click.

It is a  l̶o̶t̶ bit low, Clixsense offers 0.001 USD per 3 and 10 seconds ad (0.01 per 1 minute ad). Unless you do not force people to watch the ads (just click them), I think you will lose a lot of potential workers because of that. (And even Clixsense rates are not worth it, if you got 1200 3-second ads -which theoretically pay the most-, in 1 hours you would only get 1.2 USD at most -which is impossible, unless you had some sort of ultra-efficient bot-).

I agree with you that its low, but the cost of ptc ads are just getting lower. Some sites are close to 50% less then that. I will have higher options with longer view times of course. Thats just the cheapest option if you want quick site vists.

It mainly boils down to advertisers want cheap traffic.

edit: the way to earn big from ptc sites, is referrals. theres really no other way around it. the more you got, the more you could possibly earn. you let the referrals do the hard work Wink
BTC LOVER

Activity: 126

Bitcoin for the Charity :)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:33:29 PM

its really interesting but i will wait for some more reviews and resoanable payouts with tx Wink

regards
BTC LOVER
ninjaclix (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:41:06 PM

its really interesting but i will wait for some more reviews and resoanable payouts with tx Wink

regards
BTC LOVER

i don't blame you, i have a ton of ideas and features on the wish / to-do list.  but, even if you don't wish to view or purchase ads, getting referrals is rather easy since its a new site. not much competition on getting new refs. with 100% ref earnings you don't have much to lose. well, what ever cost you use to advertise your ref link.
BTC LOVER

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:19:08 PM

regards
BTC LOVER

i don't blame you, i have a ton of ideas and features on the wish / to-do list.  but, even if you don't wish to view or purchase ads, getting referrals is rather easy since its a new site. not much competition on getting new refs. with 100% ref earnings you don't have much to lose. well, what ever cost you use to advertise your ref link.

ok so now i get this Sir Smiley Thank you for the Service so far and keep it up Wink Get iut better and it gets Big !

regards
BTC LOVER
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:08:34 AM

I liked the site and it looked very professional. I bookmarked
it to check in later when its fully going.

BTC LOVER

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:34:14 AM

regards
BTC LOVER

The problem would be convincing referrals to stay. It would take 4000 ad views to reach 1 USD, how many years would that be? I think showing the rewards in satoshis would help to fool people to stay there (at current rates it would be like 50 sats. per ad, a nice payment for the average faucet user). The big drawback of that would be reducing your niche (since plenty of people is not interested in Bitcoin at all).

hmm  thats really something for the micro earnings section i think  Grin

reagrds
BTC LOVER
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:52:30 AM

Normally, I tend not to waste my time with these kind of sites, but this one is kinda interesting, as there is no minimum payout requirement.
Pretty handy for getting some extra change without having to click ads for an entire year to reach payout.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:55:42 AM

So far it looks also mobile friendly. That is a really nice start most websites suck at this point . When you imagine most of the Internet go through mobile devices now a day.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:41:18 PM

The site is looking good.  Is it fully active for someone to take a test run?  I was looking around a bit and I do not agree that there are to many ads, however does having that many ads hurt you with the ad provider?  I am asking because I think that may be over the limit with them.  Good luck with this.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
ninjaclix (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

I liked the site and it looked very professional. I bookmarked
it to check in later when its fully going.

Thanks im no designer by any means. haha

hmm  thats really something for the micro earnings section i think  Grin

reagrds
BTC LOVER

If a mod feels to choose so thats fine, im new to the site and didn't know there was a section. i must of looked over it, my apologies.

So far it looks also mobile friendly. That is a really nice start most websites suck at this point . When you imagine most of the Internet go through mobile devices now a day.

The HTML5 and CSS3 framework is BootStrap which is Mobile first by design. So that helps me out a lot. My goal is to make sure everything still looks good on the big screen and small, smart phone screens.

The site is looking good.  Is it fully active for someone to take a test run?  I was looking around a bit and I do not agree that there are to many ads, however does having that many ads hurt you with the ad provider?  I am asking because I think that may be over the limit with them.  Good luck with this.

Yes, majority of the site is working "or should" the main part that i'm working on now. Is the PTC ad section for the ads that ill be selling. But, you can use the offerwalls that are listed on the page though.

The AdHitz network allows up to 4 of their ad spots per page i believe. If my own version of banners and other text ads can prove to be more profitable i may do away with the 3rd party banners. But, for now its another small source of income so i need to keep it.

And to everyone, i wasn't really expecting so much positive comments and helpful interest here.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:14:54 PM

I like what you have done design wise.
Perhaps you spend more time on telling what your service is about. A lot of static pages; about, faq, services etc. are missing.

Good luck!

ninjaclix (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:34:56 PM

I like what you have done design wise.
Perhaps you spend more time on telling what your service is about. A lot of static pages; about, faq, services etc. are missing.

Good luck!

Thanks, in short, selling web traffic whether it be paid to click, banners or text ads.
And for the user side they can get paid to view the ptc ads, or doing other easy task.

The faq is blank mainly cause im not quote sure what all i need fill out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: