Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New and NEED HELP  (Read 695 times)
R2D21976 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:22:19 AM

I am getting super frustrated and about to give up and tell my friends this impossible and not  worth it. I have down aded multiple wallets trying to find one that will accept my debit card. I have had a transaction pending for days. The customer service says the transaction was approved. There is not an ATM for adding cash in my STATE. This form of payment really seems like a big, useless bunch of frustrating nothingness. Please help with REAL ADVICE or I give up.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:28:31 AM
Merited by ABCbits (2)

-snip-
Easy there, first off, its not as if the Bitcoin world is going to end if you decide to quit. Now coming back to your post:
I have down aded multiple wallets trying to find one that will accept my debit card.
If you mean bitcoin wallets, bitcoin isn't something you can buy from a wallet, you have to use exchange services for that. And no most of the exchanges don't accept CC transactions as they can be reversed.
I have had a transaction pending for days.
TXid? Or are you talking about a exchange transaction?
There is not an ATM for adding cash in my STATE.
There are couple of guys on Localbitcoin who can help you with cash->BTC transactions depending on your country/state.
This form of payment really seems like a big, useless bunch of frustrating nothingness.
Once you get it, you'll see how great it is.
Please help with REAL ADVICE or I give up.
Why don't you start off with what exchange/service you're talking about in the first place?
NICOLIU2015

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:30:09 AM

I am getting super frustrated and about to give up and tell my friends this impossible and not  worth it. I have down aded multiple wallets trying to find one that will accept my debit card. I have had a transaction pending for days. The customer service says the transaction was approved. There is not an ATM for adding cash in my STATE. This form of payment really seems like a big, useless bunch of frustrating nothingness. Please help with REAL ADVICE or I give up.

very much agree with
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:31:41 AM

very much agree with
Awesome, so you created another account just to say that. You really want help?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: