Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hhh  (Read 3616 times)
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:23:23 AM

Go to partecipate to follow poll about my next order (i like them)  and then decide if you would finance a little bit of it (if i decide to run the order) :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323339.msg13514943#msg13514943
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:58:11 AM

Go to partecipate to follow poll about my next order (i like them)  and then decide if you would finance a little bit of it (if i decide to run the order) :

Do you actually need investments whenever you need to purchase something new or expand for your business? That's a sign of a failing business. After a loan and after running for a long time, you should have been able to afford enough for an expansion by now, since you seem to be capable of returning 20% of a loan anyway. Earn what you need and show you can provide for yourself.

From my mentor, he once told me, investments and money isn't everything. Don't ask for money until you haven't built or made any money yourself.

Just a little flag that he might just be a fraud.

Regards,
Jm Erestain
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:45:52 PM

Do you actually need investments whenever you need to purchase something new or expand for your business? That's a sign of a failing business. After a loan and after running for a long time, you should have been able to afford enough for an expansion by now, since you seem to be capable of returning 20% of a loan anyway. Earn what you need and show you can provide for yourself.

From my mentor, he once told me, investments and money isn't everything. Don't ask for money until you haven't built or made any money yourself.

Just a little flag that he might just be a fraud.

Regards,
Jm Erestain

Thank for reply Jm. I finance a minimun of 50% of all my order , but a lot of time i arrive to finace all order by myself. Then, when i've some liquidity i use this for buy some digital good (BitcoinTalk account from full member). Acutally i've only 1 loan running. I would to make a new order but before i'd to know user opinions about the product. Then, i'm apply here to finance a bit of order. Why? Simply:
1) I pay each order cash at delivery, do usually have a discount on price about 5%
2) Use Borrow money for a part of order, let me to have more liquidity availabe for my business, so i cuold leverage my investment
3) Actually i move my target to Steel Jewels: they are beautiful, cheaper and have a good mark-up. I've gold in stok too, but a lot of gold jewels in my stock was bought when gold was at 1800$, so i prefer to hold them and not sell fore ralize a loss ( i would remeber you that gold jewels are sold per weight, and not per items, so a Gold ring bought in 2012 @ 1800$ Ounce,  now worth 1100$ once)
4) Usually my order value gone from 1000 to 3500 Euro: This  means that an for 1000 eur order, i borrow no more than 500 euro, and i pay on this 500x20%= 100 eur as interest. But if you consider discount obtained for paying in cash at delivery (1000 euro*5%= 50 Euro), i've a net cost for financin my order of 50 Euro, that mean i pay about 5% rate flat for 2 mount = about 30% yearly. Please consider that using Bank foud in italy costs abou 22% yearly or use credit card cost over 30% yearly!!!!!!!
5) In this running loan we linked the amount to a FIAT, so i havent any risk if BTC price goes up and lender hasn't risk if BTC goes down.
6) Actually my only doubt is if use BTCtalck accoun as collateral (i coul use them for running any campaign signature too) , or buy altcoin (but i'm afraid of price fluctuation)

Now i was more clear? Then, remeber that user opinion are welcome and i'm very happy if you would reply to me.

Thank Again,
Italia
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:55:23 PM

Why buy altcoins? They wouldn't be an useful collateral for you!

Your only suitable collateral, like now, is gold, because you want to hold it waiting for a price increase, wich you fell confortable will arrive (you can't say the same with altcoins).

If you send your gold to an escrow, after that you will easly find loans for the countervalue of your bars....

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:23:03 PM

Why buy altcoins? They wouldn't be an useful collateral for you!

Your only suitable collateral, like now, is gold, because you want to hold it waiting for a price increase, wich you fell confortable will arrive (you can't say the same with altcoins).

If you send your gold to an escrow, after that you will easly find loans for the countervalue of your bars....

Yes, i think the most easily collateral is gold. Then i think that BTCtalk account could be really good too (if run some signature campaign). As i say i'm afraid of other criptocurrency.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:38:42 AM

So, has ANYBODY received any funds in escrow, or is this user collecting various "loans" promising escrow but not delivering?

Hi Vod,

I don't understand what do you say. Could you be clear? Actually i've only one running loan (could see the Hash in first page, receiving 3.5 BTC and sold it for Euro ti finance my order) . I haven't any other loan. Then, as you could see, i try to bought other BTCtalk account for use them as collateral, according to the rules "No collateral - No loan", due to the fact that using physical gold and jewels as collateral could be not really easy. If you have any suggestion for me, feel free to reply to this post.

Thank you
Why not use the money for your business? Even you bought a high level account, the potential lenders would require a  signed message from the account's old associated address to prove ownership and wouldn't be interested at a purchase accounts as collateral. Good luck!

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:00:56 AM

So, has ANYBODY received any funds in escrow, or is this user collecting various "loans" promising escrow but not delivering?

Hi Vod,

I don't understand what do you say. Could you be clear? Actually i've only one running loan (could see the Hash in first page, receiving 3.5 BTC and sold it for Euro ti finance my order) . I haven't any other loan. Then, as you could see, i try to bought other BTCtalk account for use them as collateral, according to the rules "No collateral - No loan", due to the fact that using physical gold and jewels as collateral could be not really easy. If you have any suggestion for me, feel free to reply to this post.

Thank you
Why not use the money for your business? Even you bought a high level account, the potential lenders would require a  signed message from the account's old associated address to prove ownership and wouldn't be interested at a purchase accounts as collateral. Good luck!

You say a good thing. Then i don't buy account without signing message  Smiley
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:06:26 PM

Hallo Eddie,

I would buy an Hero Account. I've a seller thet could sell it @ 0.26 BTC. You coud take it as collateral and i repay you in no more than 20 days. Let me know

So I take it that this is one of your alt accounts you are using to PM me to ask me for a loan again but now to buy another account that you want to use as collateral for more loans?

What exactly is your plan here? To accumulate accounts that you can use as collateral against loans as it seems? I don't get why you are putting your BTC toward collaterals to use toward more loans and not putting it toward your supposed jewelry store..??..

Are you using your previous loans taken for your store NOT for your store but for accounts for collateral for more loans?

What loans have you paid back so far and what loans do you all have out right now?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:13:46 PM

Hallo Eddie,

I would buy an Hero Account. I've a seller thet could sell it @ 0.26 BTC. You coud take it as collateral and i repay you in no more than 20 days. Let me know

So I take it that this is one of your alt accounts you are using to PM me to ask me for a loan again but now to buy another account that you want to use as collateral for more loans?

What exactly is your plan here? To accumulate accounts that you can use as collateral against loans as it seems? I don't get why you are putting your BTC toward collaterals to use toward more loans and not putting it toward your supposed jewelry store..??..

Are you using your previous loans taken for your store NOT for your store but for accounts for collateral for more loans?

What loans have you paid back so far and what loans do you all have out right now?

Hallo eddie.  I say Here and in other post that i continue to buy account to use as collateral For loan. I use part of My liquidity for funding my shop. Then, my unique loan is of  1.500 euro (3,5 Btc) I use it for buyng Marlu Jewels. Now I'm from mobile but tomorrow I post here the invoice  to confirm I bought this jewels.  But if you pm me your mail I forward you the invoice. I asked for loan to finance my last acution because it since saturday that I've trouble on carge Postepay that I use for buy btc.

I'm wait for your reply. Thank
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:01:38 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 02:47:06 PM by BitcoinMarketStore

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: