Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] CSGO 1v1 for skins script, unique, made by me | price negotiable  (Read 605 times)
sukablat (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:45:24 AM

Hello!

I have many reasons to discontinue this project, one of them being time I simply dont have at the moment.
I am still not sure if this will be a good idea, but I will figure it out.

I am selling the whole project https://sukablat.gg.
This includes the Website ( HTML, CSS, Javascript ), Serverside Node Bots, the database and and the plugin with some costum work in it.

If you dont know what this is all about I would suggest you to read this: https://sukablat.gg/news.php?id=11
I spent alot of time to build this, it is a completely unique script made by me. No leaked stuff.
I was about to launch the beta since every single one of my tests were successful. Just to make sure, there will be bugs, so you should really know what you are doing. Please dont buy this if you aren't already familiar with node js, javascript, html, php and so on. I would also suggest you to have a team to make this baby public asap.

Just to give you a quick understanding about the project: It is a platform on which you can challenge other players to 1v1 matches for skins.
You can either play with a friend ( you would have to send him a link which redirects him to the page where you both - and only you both - can access the "item bet" page ) or you can enter the queue to find a same ranked player.To be able to queue however, you would need to set your rank first by simply clicking the "get rank" button while having csgo opened. The bot will then fetch your rank and by reloading the page it's all set. You have to update your rank every 15 days, it won't do that automatically at the moment. I actually wanted to implement an own elo system which - after a time - prioritizes your website elo over your csgo elo.

In the betting part you will have to drop your items in the specified area by simply dragging them in, same goes for your opponent. If you both agree you will have to accept the offer from the bot and you can continue to the map selection afterwards. However, If one takes too long to accept the other or even declines it, the match will get canceled and you will receive your items back. Have a chat inbetween. After the map has been selected you just have to click the button which says "Connect" and you will be connected to the server. After both of you have been connected ( there is a unique password on the server created every time a new match begins, this makes it impossible for other players to connect ) the game will start. After the game you will be kicked and the winner will receive the whole pot of items.

Currently there is also a backpanel in which a demo file gets uploaded every time a match ends, you would have to review that demo file and set it to either fair or unfair in the backpanel, if it was fair the bot will automatically send the items to the winner, otherwise both players will get their items back.

There are also many security measures which cancel a game if it has not started after a given time, or if it does not end. Honestly there are so many things I wrote, I can't even remember all of them.

And if you want to see it all in action, here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayLrgofIZ-A

So, as you see, there was alot - and i mean alot - of work involved making this. I am really unsure about the price, but if you can afford it and if you really want to start a business, please make a fair offer. Simply comment and i will sent you everything you need to get in touch with me.

Thank you, and as always - have a nice day!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: