Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have You Given Satanism a Fair Chance ?  (Read 4146 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:59:28 PM

SO yeah i been thinking i dunno about the Devil's negative rating.
I think he's gotten a bad rap.
Like come on.. how bad can a guy be if he gave us Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll ?
I think it's time to reevaluate the whole matter !

Have You Given Satanism a Fair Chance ? Honestly ?

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Relex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:09:34 PM

Did you know the original bible it says god killed millions of people and Lucifer killed 0.

No wonder they keep changing to make god sound better.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:18:19 PM

I got banned from Poloniex chat box for asking if i can preach about Satanism like a year ago.
So don't recruit new members over there LOL

And the bible is a made-up crock of shit.
Written in a way so that it could be interpreted to mean anything you want hear.
A monumental heap of shit gullible morons believe.
The whole story was stolen from Egyptians 300 years before hand anyway.
Rewritten and told again and again to "adjust" the so called facts.

I'd sooner preach Snapple-bottle facts to my congregation and pass around the subway baggy for donations.

Last time i dealt with a bible-thumper they said oh well you have to talk to my friend who knows those things etc.
That personifies them all.. some idiot feeds them bullshit and they suck it up with out question.

Humans have been proven to be untrustworthy liars.
And when we are sincere we are heavily flawed and often wrong.
Magical manjor babies ? What the fuck ever  Roll Eyes

Satan is coming and he will rule you !

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:31:00 PM

I don't believe in any of that. Satan, God, Allah whatever.. all the same thing. Stories told to children so they behave..
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:45:09 PM

I got banned from Poloniex chat box for asking if i can preach about Satanism like a year ago.
You'll get banned from the Church of Satan itself for asking that. Satanists don't proselytise.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:47:02 PM

Did you know the original bible it says god killed millions of people and Lucifer killed 0.

No wonder they keep changing to make god sound better.
God is a cunt. Devil is a little bitch for not killing anyone back then.
The original bible? Which edition? 1821?

You'll get banned from the Church of Satan itself for asking that. Satanists don't proselytise.
Please recruit me?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:55:12 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 04:11:43 PM by Spoetnik

Consider yourself recruited.. now go forth and ALWAYS DO EVIL !
Get it ? Like the Altcoin ..Evil COIN har har har i am FUNNY !
Yes that coin is real ..it's posted in the ANN section.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

Consider yourself recruited.. now go forth and ALWAYS DO EVIL !
Get it ? Like the Altcoin ..Evil COIN har har har i am FUNNY !
Yes that coin is real ..it's posted int he ANN section.
I wanted to do a new ICO. What do you think, what are the chances people gonna invest again? Was thinking to use this same account, over again.
If they believed I'm an alcoholic, this time they might believe that Satan kidnapped me.

I'd blame Satan in the end, but who cares

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:09:59 PM

See? Now look what you've done! You're encouraging morons to follow the Left-Hand Path! They'll surely trip over and hurt themselves, which is fine except they'll probably find a way to blame me for it, and nobody wants that.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:13:08 PM

See? Now look what you've done! You're encouraging morons to follow the Left-Hand Path! They'll surely trip over and hurt themselves, which is fine except they'll probably find a way to blame me for it, and nobody wants that.

Good Entombed album.. "Full Of Hell" is one of my all time favorite songs by them (Wolverine Blues)

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 04:26:29 PM

Guith, I'm getting scaled. Pleathe stahp.

\m/ Entombed

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:26:01 PM

HAIL SATAN!! BLARGHRGRHGRHGR  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH 666  Atheistic satanism, the church of Anton Lavey is cool, it's basically a philosophy rather that a belief.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:35:15 PM

Good Entombed album.. "Full Of Hell" is one of my all time favorite songs by them (Wolverine Blues)

Entombed is amazing, missed my chance to see them last month in Belgrade :/  Also, King Diamond is the best.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Lethn
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:23:36 PM

I'll be honest, I've always thought that if God actually exists he's a total cunt, at least Satan's honest and yes people are right, in the bible God has killed millions, he's angry, vengeful and a petty son of a bitch, meanwhile all Satan does is rebel against God and he's punished for it.

The whole idea of religion sucks as well as the hypocrisy at least with something like Satanism you can live like a human being while you're alive and what's with all the hatred of sex that most religions have?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:33:09 PM

"The savage, like ourselves, feels the oppression of his impotence before the powers of Nature; but having in himself nothing that he respects more than Power, he is willing to prostrate himself before his gods, without inquiring whether they are worthy of his worship.”
Bertrand Russell

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:42:42 PM

"Jesus, not you again!"
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:20:41 PM

I hope he doesn't use a condom (we all know that is a major SIN according to the Vatican)

I LOVE telling Christians there is around 4,200 Religions on Wikipedia and Christianity is NOT ranked as most popular.
I do believe that would be Muslims around the world.. they pull in Millions on annual pilgrimages etc.

But i like asking them so which God is the right one ?
We have over 4,000 different groups contradicting each other all claiming to have the proper made up story ROFL
Which God is the real one ? From which religion ?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:01:14 PM

I hope he doesn't use a condom (we all know that is a major SIN according to the Vatican)

I LOVE telling Christians there is around 4,200 Religions on Wikipedia and Christianity is NOT ranked as most popular.
I do believe that would be Muslims around the world.. they pull in Millions on annual pilgrimages etc.

But i like asking them so which God is the right one ?
We have over 4,000 different groups contradicting each other all claiming to have the proper made up story ROFL
Which God is the real one ? From which religion ?

Thank them Gods for creating ONLY one devil.
karakhan

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:41:40 PM

greek mitology is best at least all bad things and good things have a reason behind it

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:59:09 PM

I don't believe in any of that. Satan, God, Allah whatever.. all the same thing. Stories told to children so they behave..

+1 and fucking epic avatar Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: