Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RESPONSE TO ISIS AND OTHER ISLAMIC MILLITANTS GROUPS  (Read 959 times)
mohsin qureshi (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

In Islam, there is no space to killed any one (weather he is accused or innocent). If you killed a person you killed all humanity. ISIS and other Islamic millitants should keep their mind that by this practice, they just defame Islam and its Prophet MUHAMMAD (peace be upn him). I gathered views of MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PRECEPTS ABOUT WAR. May it is benficial for everyone (specially Muslims who forgot their way)

"Muslim teaching, however, does not consist only of precepts laid down in the Quran. It also includes the precepts and example of the Prophet. What he did or what he taught in concrete situations is also an essential part of the Islamic teaching. I append here some sayings of the Prophet on the subject of war and peace. 

i.   Muslims are forbidden altogether to mutilate the dead
ii.   Muslims are forbidden to resort to cheating
iii.   Children are not to be killed, nor women
iv.   Priests and religious functionaries and religious leaders are not to be interfered with
v.   The old and decrepit and women and children are not to be killed. The possibility of peace should always be kept in view
vi.   When Muslims enter enemy territory, they should not strike terror into the general population. They should permit no ill-treatment 
        of common folk
vii.   A Muslim army should not camp in a place where it causes inconvenience to the general public. When it marches it should take care
        not to block the road nor cause discomfort to other wayfarers.
viii.   No disfigurement of face is to be permitted 
ix.   The least possible losses should be inflicted upon the enemy
x.   When prisoners of war are put under guard, those closely related should be placed together
xi.   Prisoners should live in comfort. Muslims should care more for the comfort of their prisoners than for their own
xii.   Emissaries and delegates from other countries should be held in great respect. Any mistakes or discourtesies they commit should be
        ignored
xiii.   If a Muslim commits the sin of ill-treating a prisoner of war, atonement is to be made by releasing the prisoner without ransom.
xiv.   When a Muslim takes charge of a prisoner of war, the latter is to be fed and clothed in the same way as the Muslim himself

The Holy Prophet was so insistent on these rules for a fighting army that he declared that whoever did not observe these rules, would fight not for God but for his own mean self 

Abu Bakr, the First Khalifa of Islam, supplemented these commands of the Prophet by some of his own. One of these commands appended here also constitutes part of the Muslim teaching:
xv.   Public buildings and fruit-bearing trees (and food crops) are not to be damaged
mohsin qureshi (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:22:29 PM

I am a Muslim, and being a Muslim its my responsibilty to told you these millitants groups that do not do that on the name of ISLAM.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:32:25 PM

I am a Muslim, and being a Muslim its my responsibilty to told you these millitants groups that do not do that on the name of ISLAM.
So you as a member of one sect of Islam want to tell people that another sect of islam is not islam or something like that.  But to westerners this is absolutely no different than Protestants claiming Catholics are "not true Christians."

Let's just say that this Kafir does not buy your argument at all.  And it's my responsibility to tell you that.

Please try to keep your responses brief.  There is no need to quote massively from old books to make an argument.  One or two verses is usually sufficient.  But non believers will not believe the verses, of course.  However, I understand why you quote them - nobody argues that most Muslims are not peaceful.

meanwhile, let's look at November -

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Jihad Report November, 2015

Jihad Attacks:169
 Countries:    30
 Allah Akbars:    34
 Dead Bodies:    1455
 Critically Injured:1706

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:43:09 PM

Well, in this case it appears the Ottoman armies were not muslims at all, as they broke practically all of these rules Smiley.
mohsin qureshi (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:35:04 PM

So you as a member of one sect of Islam want to tell people that another sect of islam is not islam or something like that.  But to westerners this is absolutely no different than Protestants claiming Catholics are "not true Christians."

Let's just say that this Kafir does not buy your argument at all.  And it's my responsibility to tell you that.

Please try to keep your responses brief.  There is no need to quote massively from old books to make an argument.  One or two verses is usually sufficient.  But non believers will not believe the verses, of course.  However, I understand why you quote them - nobody argues that most Muslims are not peaceful.

I saw the website, sir, and i also read what you wants to describe. That is what i am saying that i am belong to one sect od Islam whcih is not believe on ANY type of killing at all, Why i belong? because there is a difference between those who practising the actual Islam and those who misunderstand it.

CONCEPT OF JIHAD IN ISLAM
Through the actions of some elements, the western world visualizes a wrong concept of Jihad (Holy War). The word Jihad conjures up the vision of a marching band of religious fanatics with savage beards and fiery eyes, brandishing swords and attacking the infidels.

Jihad in Islamic terminology means to make an effort, to endeavour and to strive in a noble way. Over the centuries this meaning of Jihad has been obliterated or at least diluted. The critical juncture in the Islamic world requires reviving and recapturing the true and pristine meaning of Jihad.

Jihad can be divided into two broad categories. First is Jihad-e-akbar. This is Jihad against one's own person to curb sinful inclinations, i.e., purification of self. This is the most difficult Jihad and hence in terms of rewards and blessings is the highest category of Jihad.

The second is Jihad-e-asghar. This is Jihad of the sword. This is communal Jihad and presupposes certain specific conditions. The Quran speaks of fighting only against those who first attack Muslims and this is the very condition laid down in other verses of the Holy Quran as well. The so-called verse of the sword in the Islamic scripture is often taken out of context as if it inculcates an indiscriminate massacre of all unbelievers. The Quranic words such as kill whatever you find them apply only in cases where the enemy has first attacked Muslims and apply to those unbelievers and enemies who break their oaths and firm agreements. They do not apply to unprovoked wars and battles. To interpret these verses in any other manner would be a travesty of the lofty ideals of Islam. There is not a single instance in the life of the Holy Prophet where he offered the alternative of the sword or Islam to anyone.

The Western media and even some scholars sometimes ignore the distinction between these two aspects of Jihad. It must be remembered that the Holy Quran does not make Jihad, the holy war, in context of an article of faith. The sayings and traditions of the Holy Prophet render it into a formula for active struggle that invariably and incorrectly tended towards a militant expression. Modern day terrorism is contrary to the purview of the real spirit of the Islamic Jihad.

The presentation of Islam as a crude and barbaric religion which gives itself the right to cause unwarranted human and material suffering and destruction under the guise of Divine authority, is not the kind of Islam we find in the Holy Quran and in the precepts of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him!)
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:36:52 PM

In Islam, there is no space to killed any one (weather he is accused or innocent). If you killed a person you killed all humanity. ISIS and other Islamic millitants should keep their mind that by this practice, they just defame Islam and its Prophet MUHAMMAD (peace be upn him). I gathered views of MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PRECEPTS ABOUT WAR. May it is benficial for everyone (specially Muslims who forgot their way)

From Quran:
“O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination."  9:73
"I will Cast Terror Into the Hearts Of Those Who Disbelieve. Therefore Strike Off Their Heads"  Quran 8:12

Do you have Quran 2nd edition?  Grin

mohsin qureshi (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:44:47 PM

Why does the Quran say that infidels should be killed?
[/b][/u]

The verse of the Holy Quran is often mentioned to malign Islam. The verse does not say infidels it says idolaters. (9:5) ""And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful"".

This verse, chapter 9 verse 5, is often used as evidence that Islam allows killing of non-Muslims, but what is not recognized is the context and history behind these verses. The history of this verse is that when Prophet Muhammadsa began preaching the unity of God he was persecuted for 13 years, much as Prophets Abraham and Jesus were. Since Muslims who are being persecuted are encouraged to leave for safer areas, rather than create disorder, Muhammadsa and his followers migrated to Medina. After they left, the Meccans attacked them in Medina on and off for a period of nine years until Chapter 9 was revealed.

Looking at the context of the verses, it becomes obvious that the commandment of this verse only relates to those tribes who continued hostilities against the Muslims even after they had migrated. In particular, reference is made to 5 tribes (‘Banu Khuza’ah, Banu Mudlij, Banu Bakr, Banu Damrah, and Banu Sulaiim) that did not honor the treaties they made with Muslims. It is also important to remember that the preceding verses give these people respite for 4 months to reconsider their behavior and cease hostilities. Sadly after 4 months passed, the enemies of Islam continued their hostilities against the Muslims. Only then was Prophet Muhammadsa commanded by God to meet them in battle to defend Muslims and the religion of Islam.

Even in this situation the Quran states that if the enemies repent of their behavior and promise to fulfill their treaties, it becomes incumbent on Muslims to cease military action and forgive them. Unfortunately those who take this specific verse out of context fail to see that as the title Al-Taubah suggests, the main subject matter of the chapter is forgiveness and repentance.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:50:11 PM

Please try to keep your responses brief.  There is no need to quote massively from old books to make an argument.  One or two verses is usually sufficient.  But non believers will not believe the verses, of course.  However, I understand why you quote them - nobody argues that most Muslims are not peaceful.

I saw the website, sir, and i also read what you wants to describe. That is what i am saying that i am belong to one sect od Islam whcih is not believe on ANY type of killing at all, Why i belong? because there is a difference between those who practising the actual Islam and those who misunderstand it.
The presentation of Islam as a crude and barbaric religion which gives itself the right to cause unwarranted human and material suffering and destruction under the guise of Divine authority, is not the kind of Islam we find in the Holy Quran and in the precepts of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him!)

There is a direct analogy here between the Christian Quaker sect, which professes non-violence, and your comparison of your behavior, with that of violent Islamists.

Because Westerners know the great variety of Christian sects, it is easy for them to understand how many varieties of Islam can exist.  (Although they may not know the intricate details of each sect, of course.)

http://journal.ijreview.com/2015/12/251190-islam-religion-peace-came-politicians-need-stop-saying/
mohsin qureshi (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:14:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFXqfkrakU
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:18:10 PM

Whomever is coming up with these numbers is horribly wrong.  I follow the Syrian war through various militant groups social media and can tell you there are hundreds of akbars summoned each day.  If not thousands.  34 in an entire month?  naw dude. 

I've even made an entire compilation of akbars back in january, check this out (if you can handle it):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d6e_1391006121
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:19:08 PM

Non true scotsman, level 5...  Roll Eyes

Let's put this way, Muhammad himself killed many people or ordered them dead. So your arguments are, unfortunately, false, you're just make an attempt to fool Muslims on their own religion... Inner Taqyya. I would support you, but that simply doesn't work.

And you acknowledge Abu Bakr, that means you're Sunni... That just adds to the problem.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Whomever is coming up with these numbers is horribly wrong.  I follow the Syrian war through various militant groups social media and can tell you there are hundreds of akbars summoned each day.  If not thousands.  34 in an entire month?  naw dude. 

I've even made an entire compilation of akbars back in january, check this out (if you can handle it):

The list is world wide.  Remember a lot of things do not get news coverage.  Pakistan does not, Paris does.  Etc.  The complete list is on the website.  Refute the list, not me....
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:19:42 AM

One thing we have learned over the past 15 years of conflict involving the Muslim world is that the Wahhabi form of Islamism is inconsistent with world peace and harmony with followers of other faiths as it conflicts with old peace keeping adages "Do unto others as you want them to do unto you." and "to live in the past is to have a dead future." Wahhabis-ism is simply antithetical to the core freedoms of western sociological and philosophical thought - freedom of religion/non-religion; freedom of speech/press/assembly; freedom for self-actualization/ personal privacy; and freedom to vote for whom you choose. As long as Wahhabi is the guiding force in directing Sunni thought and activity, there will be conflict with western democracies among other secular and non-Muslim peoples.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:51:33 AM

The list is world wide.  Remember a lot of things do not get news coverage.  Pakistan does not, Paris does.  Etc.  The complete list is on the website.  Refute the list, not me....

Sorry, I didn't intend to direct that at you, only at what was posted.

I just looked at their front page picture about the christian - funny how they ignore the fact that muslims and christians lived side by side peacefully before the war?  This isn't about Islam.  This is about militant factions using religion as a pretext for their actions, which only serve to benefit their masters (who probably don't give a shit about religion, rather...$$$)
bitsmichel

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:14:10 AM

One thing we have learned over the past 15 years of conflict involving the Muslim world is that the Wahhabi form of Islamism is inconsistent with world peace and harmony with followers of other faiths as it conflicts with old peace keeping adages "Do unto others as you want them to do unto you." and "to live in the past is to have a dead future." Wahhabis-ism is simply antithetical to the core freedoms of western sociological and philosophical thought - freedom of religion/non-religion; freedom of speech/press/assembly; freedom for self-actualization/ personal privacy; and freedom to vote for whom you choose. As long as Wahhabi is the guiding force in directing Sunni thought and activity, there will be conflict with western democracies among other secular and non-Muslim peoples.

It's compatible with these two, my government is trying very hard to destroy these two rights.

J. J. Phillips

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:20:20 AM

The verse of the Holy Quran is often mentioned to malign Islam. The verse does not say infidels it says idolaters. (9:5) ""And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful"".

This is a somewhat amusing distinction. Don't kill infidels, just idolaters. Humans believe the strangest things.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:50:01 AM

That's the thing about Sunnis; they've two tongues like snakes. Keep distorting the meanings of words and lie like no other.
If you get the Islamic History they're followers of an usurper, Abu Bakr father-in-law of Muhammad and father of his baby bride Aisha, which ran over the legit heir pointed by Mo himself, Ali, son-in-law of Muhammad and married to his daughter Fatimah.
Ali had to run to Persia, forming the Shia Islam, and Fatimah was killed by Abu Bakr's partner, Ummar. You can get the picture on how torn and wicked that religion started!  Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: