Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum to go up or down?  (Read 30750 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:32:26 AM

It's still going up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:29:06 AM

It's still going up.
At some point will surely stop. BTW how much is the coin supply now?

WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:46:26 AM

There will be a correction when the bots are turned off  Grin

long term up tho

razen489

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:54:48 AM

Ethereum price going nuts, I thought we have reached its peak.
Shows no sign of stopping  Huh https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/btc
RiOtT

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:39:05 PM

I sold all my ETH at high 600. The market is too overheated for me, and the sell orders have become extremely overcrowded at the .007 price. Any selloff at this point could turn into an avalanche so beware OR I could be completely wrong and it will go to the moon. Smiley
nxtZen

Activity: 606
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:59:13 PM

in the next few days there will be very noticeable falling of a course. pay special attention on Monday-Tuesday of the next week
st0at

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:16:11 PM

Shows no sign of stopping  Huh https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/btc

No peak man on the way to surpass Bitcoin's marketcap. The legions of butthurt brigade gonna panic buy.

in the next few days there will be very noticeable falling of a course. pay special attention on Monday-Tuesday of the next week

FUD. Proof?
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:24:54 PM

Shows no sign of stopping  Huh https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/btc

No peak man on the way to surpass Bitcoin's marketcap. The legions of butthurt brigade gonna panic buy.

FUD. Proof?

You have not been around very long if you thought Ethereum's uptrend was sustainable..
st0at

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:35:18 PM

You have not been around very long if you thought Ethereum's uptrend was sustainable..

Much more rocket fuel than that Bitshares wouldn't you agree.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:21:47 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 10:18:36 PM by CoinHoarder

Bitshares jumped to #2 on the coin market cap listing at one point. So did many other coins after their initial release and a lot of hype, but they are always eventually dumped back to equillibrium. That is how pump and dumps work. No matter the technology behind the coin, all of them are used as a vehicle for pump and dump speculation. It is the same story I've read numerous times. Everytime there are idiot sock puppets such as yourself trying you damndest to pump it up higher. You are obviously a sock puppet that is just interested in pumping and dumping judging by your post history, so continue on sir. I refuse to waste too much time arguing with you.

It is funny... noobs like you like to use Bitshares as a retort to me when it is less than 6% of my portfolio.
st0at

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:33:53 PM

Bitshares jumped to #2 on the coin market cap listing at one point. So did many other coins after their initial release and a lot of hype, but they are always eventually dumped back to equillibrium. That is how pump and dumps work. No matter the technology behind the coin, all of them are used as a vehicle for pump and dump speculation. It is the same story I've read numerous times. Everytime there are idiot sock puppets such as yourself trying you damndest to pump it up higher. You are obviously a sock puppet that is just interested in pumping and dumping judging by your post history, so continue on sir. I refuse to waste too much time arguing with you.

It is funny... nooks like you like to use Bitshares as a retort to me when it is less than 6% of my portfolio.

You are copying the methods of that insolent chatterbox who spammed this forum claiming that Ethereum is broken in some inane dissonance that ETH-baby won't continue rising until it surpasses Bitcoin's market cap. Join him over at his narcissistic Reddit soap box.
nxtZen

Activity: 606
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:24:03 PM

FUD. Proof?

not FUD, simply watch the events!
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:38:00 PM

Quite the slaughter today  Shocked
st0at

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:46:10 PM

Shows no sign of stopping  Huh https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/btc

FUD. Proof?

Buy the dip! It is going to da moon. Everybody knows Bitcoin is broken not Ethereum. Ethereum can be programmed to do everything Bitcoin could and more because it has Turing complete scripting.

No reason to own Bitcoin any more. Dump all Bitcoin and buy Ethereum with both fists and hang on tight to the end.
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:21:12 PM

I sold all my ETH at high 600. The market is too overheated for me, and the sell orders have become extremely overcrowded at the .007 price. Any selloff at this point could turn into an avalanche so beware OR I could be completely wrong and it will go to the moon. Smiley

yesterday I sold some at 530 and today sold the rest at 650, wait a few days and buy back if it falls deeply  Wink
msc_de

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:22:38 PM

FUD. Proof?

Buy the dip! It is going to da moon. Everybody knows Bitcoin is broken not Ethereum. Ethereum can be programmed to do everything Bitcoin could and more because it has Turing complete scripting.

No reason to own Bitcoin any more. Dump all Bitcoin and buy Ethereum with both fists and hang on tight to the end.

maybe you are right , but you said it too early  Cheesy
msc_de

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:23:34 PM

Quite the slaughter today  Shocked

go up higher then fall down deeply later  Grin
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 12:03:48 AM

Good call! Wowzers, did ETH fall off the track. (For now, anyway.)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:21:29 AM

Good call! Wowzers, did ETH fall off the track. (For now, anyway.)
I'm sure about that ETH will be a little bit in the "background" for a while maybe. The hype was soooo strong in the last few weeks that, i guess people need some break now.

Richard1972x

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:25:14 AM

For me this is at the moment just a small consolidation. There was a heavy increase and now we see profit takers.
I'm pretty sure Ether will stay in front of Litecoin and we will defend the 2 Dollar price.
After this consolidation we will see further price increases and prices of 3 Dollar or more. I'm quite sure about this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: