Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum to go up or down?  (Read 30743 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:29:28 PM

at the moment I still have a coin Ethereum are quite a lot, and I am pretty sure that this will be a coin coins are popular among traders and the price will surely rise.
aprilio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:38:37 PM

will up price until 0.025 btc  Grin Grin
Gillette

Activity: 744

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:59:16 PM

Dump your premined ETH for BTC. BTC is booming!
Jasmint

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:15:41 AM

Dump your premined ETH for BTC. BTC is booming!

Sell the Eth for BTC. Then buy the Eth when the Eth price is lower. We can repeat the process and make profit.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:51:34 AM

Ethereum is becoming a popular coin now. I think ETH's price will go more than 0.027BTC each. Just a prediction though now that people are always talking about ETH.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:50:17 PM

How many new accounts will be created in order to continue this false hype?
I can't believe , we had such good projects and earlier no premine or small tyni premine..Now for projects we need thousands of collected btcs? WHY?
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:45:05 PM

ETHERUM potentially the next bitcoin ? Bitcoin 2.0 ?

Ethereum is not just a coin, it is a trading platform that you can create smart contracts. So it is not Bitcoin 2.0

You are a clueless idiot.  Ethereum is not "a trading platform" you mentally subnormal cretin.

Ethereum can do everything bitcoin can do but does it better.  It can also do an infinite number of things that bitcoin can't do.

Ethereums market cap is growing fast and will probably overtake bitcoin in just over a year to become the biggest and most secure blockchain.

If you don't want to end up as a bagholder for greedy chinese bitcoin mining farms get the hell out of bitcoin and in to ETH before they do.

It's actually shocking to read a coherent post here anymore. Amazing.

The Ethereum threads here are actually the most retarded garbage I have ever read on the web since 1997...
They make the sick Monero Spam from 2014 look like f*cking Shakespeare.

People here with 1000 posts think Ethereum is a "coin" or whatever nonsense their reptile brains can process...
I can see how closing their forum is just another brilliant move by Ethereum to disassociate from the sociopaths/retards/n00bs.
Bobo81

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:51:10 PM

As btc up, Eth down but in long term, I think Eth will grow much
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:06:36 PM

As btc up, Eth down but in long term, I think Eth will grow much

haha, this was expected and was pretty clear. all the stupid lies and FUD ethereum bag-holders were spreading about bitcoin could only cause a small dip in bitcoin price (~5%) but eth is already down 40% from back when they were claiming to replace bitcoin.

--looking for signature--
Theare 1

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:07:23 PM

I think that ETH will ping pong between 0.015 and 0.021. Start thinking about margin trading. That could be interesting with those fluctuations.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:09:41 PM

I think that ETH will ping pong between 0.015 and 0.021. Start thinking about margin trading. That could be interesting with those fluctuations.
Yeah your right but not now and i think it will decrease more sooner once bitcoin will continues increase.. and i think it will not back again for the price 0.021.. so if you have invested in ether better to convert it right now to bitcoins..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:44:20 AM

Yeah your right but not now and i think it will decrease more sooner once bitcoin will continues increase.. and i think it will not back again for the price 0.021.. so if you have invested in ether better to convert it right now to bitcoins..

ETH is 0.018 now. Better convert your ETHs to bitcoins and then wait for BTC price to go up. This will give you better profits because as bitcoin's price go up, ETH's price will go down. We can't assure what will happen with ETH but most people say that BTC will go up to 800-900$ this year. So better invest in BTC and then invest ETH later once the BTC price goes back to normal.

Bought

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:24:48 AM

ETH is 0.018 now. Better convert your ETHs to bitcoins and then wait for BTC price to go up. This will give you better profits because as bitcoin's price go up, ETH's price will go down. We can't assure what will happen with ETH but most people say that BTC will go up to 800-900$ this year. So better invest in BTC and then invest ETH later once the BTC price goes back to normal.

Bitcoin halving doesnt actually mean a double in the current price of bitcoin, We might not rally over the 450 mark by much. If thats the case then theres no reason why eth might not soldier on and rise up past 0/025. Either that or perhaps it would follow bitcoin.

tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:42:50 AM

Short term : 7 to 15 usd
Medium term : 15 to 100 usd
long term :  200 + or die

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:34:14 PM

Short term : 7 to 15 usd
Medium term : 15 to 100 usd
long term :  200 + or die

haha, i wish!

so far Ethereum has been good to me as i have bought before the pumps and sold it near the top of the peak for the maximum profit. but lately i am trying to stay away as it i feel like it is being dumped and this time there isn't going to be a rise
and even if there is a rise someday it will never be bigger than $15

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:29:44 PM

ETH potentially the next bitcoin

If you mean to exceed value of BTC I dont think so, Even ETH will have many competitors that pushed its value down, Now if you mean that ETH  will increase a couple of digits in the future  who knows.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:45:37 PM

If you mean to exceed value of BTC I dont think so, Even ETH will have many competitors that pushed its value down, Now if you mean that ETH  will increase a couple of digits in the future  who knows.

Correct. Ethereum has a big potential when it comes to usage but so far no coin
can challenge bitcoin in any field, be it marketing or development.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:34:15 PM

Ethereum Developer Vitalik Buterin Sold 25% Of His Coins. So a big chunk of overhang is cleared. The price might rise.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:08:55 PM

How many new accounts will be created in order to continue this false hype?

There's a more straightforward way to look at what you said: a new flood of newbies means that the altcoin market has shaken off its post-bubble wreckage.

I've noticed that some 'newbie' accounts were actually created in 2014: the height of the last bubble. They were accounts of people who jumped in but presumably stomped out and had their Activity Level zeroed two weeks after they went to other pastures.

It could be that these "old newbie" accounts were bought, although I don't see why a Newbie account created in '14 would be all that buy-worthy. Another explanation is that these would-be punters have heard things are turning around here & have come back. Time away does heal a lot of wounds.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:36:49 AM

If you mean to exceed value of BTC I dont think so, Even ETH will have many competitors that pushed its value down, Now if you mean that ETH  will increase a couple of digits in the future  who knows.

Correct. Ethereum has a big potential when it comes to usage but so far no coin
can challenge bitcoin in any field, be it marketing or development.

Simply because bitcoin is the center of all alt coins. No alt coin has a chance of replacing bitcoin. Maybe in the far future there might be a coin that can replace bitcoin, but as of now, we don't see any coin that has a potential to replace bitcoin. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: